That is really her!

What Love Is

As soon as Donnalyn and her friends are inside the car, Benin and his friends are now meeting up in his house.

Benin POV:

“Guys, I thought we’ll meet up here at exactly 8 but look, it’s already 8:30.” Benin said as he scratched his nape in annoyance.

“Chill ben. Now that we are already here, we must hurry up now so that we can enjoy this night.” Nikko said as he dragged his friends in his new Ford 2012.

“Wow! This car is awesome. Where did you get this?” Romeo said as he inspects the car.

“Well, I first saw this car in the series America’s next top model and it was really cool so I asked my parents if I can have one. They told me that it’s fine.  It’s just that I have to make sure that I will graduate with honor.” Nikko said as he shrugged his shoulders.

“So you are really aiming for an honor huh?” Felix asked.

“Of course!” Nikko said as he smiled.

“ok… let’s go already.” Ryan suggested as everyone went inside it.

End of Benin’s POV

Around 9:00pm they already arrived at the said venue. It has a named called Blissful Star Night (sorry for the name. hehe).Outside of the place, you can hear the roar and cheer of people dancing and drinking. You can hear the loud music as everyone who is entering the club is grooving in its beat. Nikko parked his car in the club’s parking lot. After parking, they immediately proceeded inside the club. Here you can see many people dancing, drinking, partying and chatting. There were disco ball, different light colors Djs, and bars were people can enjoy the night.

“Dude! This place is really awesome.” Benin said as he started to groove.

“I know. So let’s start to party!” Ryan said as he stood up from his place and started for a toast.

Everyone stood up and cheered as much as they can. They were really enjoying the night until every guys in the crowd started to stare in the center stage. They got curious so they decided to check up on it. There are hot girls in the stage dancing in the beat of the music.

Benin’s POV

They were really pretty and hot I must say but wait, that girl in the black dress looks kind familiar. If I will look closely enough, I can really say that I know her. So me and my friends went closer to the stage. And there we were all was shocked to what we are seeing.

“It’s YOU?!!!!!” We all said as we pointed all our fingers at her.