Friends Do Fight

What Love Is

Benin's POV

"Dude you seriously pissed Donnalyn." Ryan Said as he offered a high five which I gladly accepted.

"I know, when I saw her reaction, it was priceless." I said as I chuckled.

"I never thought that she can be easily pissed. You should do that more often." Nikko suggested as he smirked.

"Hmmm, that sounds fun." I said as I gave them a nod and a devil smile.

"Are you serious about that? I mean, she's still our president and most importantly, she' a girl." Felix butted in and said it with concern.

"Woah?!!! where did that came from? Geez, your no fun. We are doing anything that can harm her. We are just trying to piss her off." Romeo expained clearly.

"But still, she hasn't done anything wrong. She's only doing this because it's her responsibility as a president." Felix said still trying to convince them to stop.

"Wait a minute, don't tell me that your inlove with her?!" I asked in annoyance.

"No!! th-that's i-i-impossible." Felix stuttered.

"Oh really? then why are you convincing us that we should stop. When is the last time you told us that huh?! none. This is your first time." Nikko said as he analyzed the situation.

"I'm just saying this so that no one gets hurt. I want to graduate peacefully ok. I'm not inlove with her." Felix said defensively.

"The stop contradicting to what we are trying to do. You are kinda irritating. If you don't want to be a part of this, then just shut the hell up!" I shouted angrily.

Nobody dared to talk after what I just said. They all know that when I'm angry, I'm hard to handle with.

End of Benin's POV

Meanwhile, on the other hand...

Donnalyn POV

"This is the waorst day to date!" I said as I slammed all my books on my office table.

"Chill, oure proffesors said that you can take our examination next week." Lyka said as she tapped my back.

"I'll get back to that jerk. I promise!" I said furiously.

"What are you so angry about? you should be thankful because he gave you more time to review." Lysa said.

"But I don't want any special treatment." I reasoned out with a pout.

"But you deserved it because your our president and you have a good reason why you are late. You don't know that today was the start of our examination.remember?" Jannele said as she is fixing her things.

"But-" I tried to reason out but They cut me off.

"Just think that next week is the day of our examination so that you won't feel guilty. ok."Lyka said as she sigh.

"Ok fine." I said as a sign of giving up with this argument.

"We can't do anything about that you feeling guilty but I think it's time to do that again." Janelle said as she raised her eyebrows with a smile. We all know what it is. It's been a long time since we did that.

End of Donnalyn's POV

Benin's POV

"So what do you plan now?" Romeo asked as he yawned.

"I don't know.Play video games I guess?" I answered lazily.

"Well, I know a place where we can enjoy ourselves." Ryan suggested.

"Really? and when did you found out about that recently?" Nikko asked curiously.

"You know me, I have my sources." Nikko replied with a smirked.

"Whatever, so we meet infront of our house?" I said as everyone nodded while I eyed on felix who is not saying anything.

"Why are you so quiet Felix?is something wrong? you don't want to join?" I asked continuously.

"Nope, It's just that, Are you still angry with me. I'm sorry for contradicting you. it's just that-" Felix said but I cut him off.

"Don't worry everything is fine now. I'm sorry also for what I did awhile ago. I just don't want anyone contradicting me about my decisions." I said as I sigh.

"No problem, sorry again." Felix said as he scratched his nape.

"So everything is fine. We need to relax. So let's meet at Benin's place around 8:00pm ok." Romeo said clearly.

"Ok!" Everyone said with a lot of positive vibes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait. I decided to finish this story. I have planned everything.:)) The ending is a big shocked to everyone I guess.