jealousy strikes

What Love Is

 

The italicize words are those which he is thinking and wishing he could say.

Benin’s POV

As we were having a boy’s talk, I saw in the corner of my eye, Felix and Donnalyn walking towards to the table.

“Hello guys, Donnalyn would be joining us for lunch today.” Felix said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

They should at least ask us first.

“Hi!” she said as she wave her hand with a smile flustered in her face.

 Pssh! Whatever, as if she can use that charm of hers with me.

“Hello Ms. President. It’s an honor for us to be with the president during lunch.” Ryan said as he gave his seat to her which she gladly accepted.

“Don’t get used to it. It’s only for today.” I said bluntly. No really seriously, her and my “friend” Felix is pissing me off right now.

“Hey dude, stop being rude ok.” Romeo warned.

“Whatever, I’m just giving you guys my thoughts.” I said as I rolled my eyes.

“Well, no one wants your thoughs if it is only full of hatred.” Felix said as he looks at her who is now having an uncomfortable look in her face.

“Uh oh. I can sense that we are about to have a pretty bad fight.” Nikko said as he whistle.

 I’m now clenching my fist and ready to punch that guy. How dare he say that to me? We’re friends and yet he is defending that girl over me.

“I don’t want to make you guys fight or be uncomfortable. So I guess I need to go now. I’ll just go where my friends are.” Donnalyn said as she positioned herself to stand up.

“Please don’t. I’m the one who invited you.” Felix said sternly.

Oh please…enough of this drama.

“Then I’ll be the one to go.” I said and was about to go when Felix spoke up.

“Please Ben, let’s not do this now. I’m sorry for what I said awhile ago. I’m just not in a mood for a bad mouthing.” Felix said as he stood up and offered a hand shake.

“ok fine. You wouldn’t hear anything from me” I said and took my seat again.

“So back to our president, what made you decide to join us for today?” Ryan asked

“Well, felix here said that you guys are not that bad once I get to know you better. So there you go. ” Donnalyn replied with a smile.

“So what do you think of us now?” Romeo asked.

“He was right. You guys are all good. Except for one though.” Donnalyn said but mumbles the last sentence but fortunately I heard it.

“Oh really, fine if that’s what you want.” I thought to myself. As a smirked flustered in my face.