Story Of The Family

What Love Is

Benin's POV

Oh my gosh, this is embarassing! I knew it. My parents would really make my life suffer. In this day forward I can assure you guy that this will hell for me.

"Mom~! she isn't my girlfriend for pete sake. She's just my annoying classmate." I retorted as I pout.

"Aigoo~~ stop teasing us. It's your first time to bring a girl here in our house. That means she's someone special." My mom said as she went behind Donnalyn and held her shoulders whlie her chin is on the left side.

"I didn't brought her here. Dad, help me please. Mom is embarassing me." I pleaded.

"Son, you shouldn't make excuses ok. you must face this." My dad explained.

"WORST . DAY . EVER!" I said.

"Uhm sorry to interupt but he's right. I'm definitely mot his girlfriend. I just went here to return this Math book of his. You see, we do have a ton of assignment here that's why I took the responsibility to come here." Donnalyn explain calmly then bowed her head.

"Aww~! what a nice girl you are. You're concern of our baby." Mom said as she hug her.

"This is totally not happening! did she just call me baby infront of her?!" I thought to myself.

"Oh thank you. well I guess I need to go home now. I don't want to disturb your family get together." Donnalyn said with a smile or better yet a smirk? while looking at me.

"That's right, that's right! you should leave now..bye bye.." I said while pushing her out when my mom shouted.

"Why don't you join us for dinner. Treat this as a thank you gift. please..I don't take no for an answer." Mom said as she uses her puppy dog eyes.

I look at Donnalyn as I shake my head for her to say no but out of nowhere she said " okay maam. :)"

This is just great. My enemy found a way to find something that she can use to sabotage me. As I decided to hang out in the living room. I saw my mom with an album in he hands.

"Mom~! not that please." I pleaded.

"What's wrong? This are your cute pictures when you're still a baby." Mom replied while Donnalyn chuckled.

They started to scan it as the laugh on the pictures where I was a chubby baby. Then they saw the picture where I was crying with my mouth open because I was too afraid of the donkey infront of me. We where in the zoo at that time. Then my mom pointed the picture where I was wearing a dork outfit.

"Omo! you really look a nerd in this picture." She stated in shock.

"He was really smart at that time. I guess he started to rebel at around when he was in high school." Mom explained.

"I can't take tihs anymore. It's too embarassing." I thought to myself.

Then she saw a picture of our family and relative. I saw her eyes became wide.

"You have a twin and another brother?!" She pointed out. In that picture we were both wearing almost the same outfit.

"Oh yes, he really have a twin. He's studying abroad. He is really in to arts that's why we enrolled hin in Yale University.the other one is not his brother" Mom explained.

"And this is who?" Donnalyn asked out of curiousity.

"Oh his cousin. His name is Aryan. He's currently studying piano lessons in england. Before his parents left, we made a promise that we will take good care of their son. The three of them are really tight somehow." Mom said with a smile.

"That's great. Atleast he have someone who he can bond with." Donnalyn agreed.

"You really know what you will say." Mom said as she hug her again.

"Here we go again." I rolled my eyes.

"Omo! look at the time. It's already time for dinner. Wait here, I'll check the kitchen if everything is ready." Mom said before she left.

"So, you heard all about our family. I can see someone babbling about this in school I guess." I said out loud.

"Excuse me, are you talking to me? For your information. I'm not like you who uses dirty tactics in order to make my life suffer." Donnalyn replied.

"And besides, It's cool to hear your family story. It's great that your mom loves you very much. It's a great shock though that they still call you BABY~~" Donnalyn said as she laugh.

"Ok I'm fine with your teasing." I rolled my eyes a she laugh.

"Dinner is ready. Come you two." Mom said cheerfully.

We both went to the dinning room with his mom and his dad already in there. We ate our dinner as they continue talking. After eating, She bid her goodbye to everyone. After he left, my mom said "This is a night to remember."