Preparations

What Love Is

 

 

As everyone is preparing for the night, Donnalyn was busy looking for the right outfit for the night. She was rather excited to do this kind of thing again. It’s been a long time since they did that.

“There it is. It’s perfect!” Donnalyn said happily as she look at the dress on her hand.

She immediately went in the bathroom to wash up and prepare for the said evening. The dress simply looks beautiful with her. As soon as she was finished dressing up, she made herself through inside her room and went directly in front of the mirror. She applied a light make up with matching of fixing her hair that really suits her style. Everything for her was fitting perfectly. After doing everything, she called her friends and said to everyone that she’s now done and she’ll be the one picking them up.

After an hour, she arrived at Lysa’s house. She made her way through the front door. She rang the doorbell twice when one of Lysa’s younger sister, Tennley, answer the door and happily open the door for her.

“Hey there, where’s your Ate?” Donnalyn sweetly asked Tennley.

“Hello po, well she’s basically still upstairs doing her stuffs. Shall I call her?” Tennley replied as she gave Donnalyn a big smile.

“Sure, thank you darling.:)” Donnalyn said.

“Well you must first sit down while I call her ok. Manang, Please bring Ate Donnalyn something to eat and drink.” Tennley said as she led me to their sala and made her way to Lysa’s room.

As she arrived In front of her sister’s room, she knocked twice as Lysa opened the door.

“What?” Lysa asked as the curling iron was still in her hair rolled up.

“Well Ate Donnalyn is now downstairs waiting for you. She’s way pretty. She should always look like that.” Tennley said as she went inside Lysa’s room and sat at the edge of the bed.

“You know that she don’t like that. She’s only a simple girl whenever she’s at school.” Lysa said as she removed the curling iron.

“I pity all the boys. They don’t realize that a beautiful girl is running the campus.” Tennley said in disappointment as she shook her head.

“Well, I’m still here, I’m pretty.” Lysa said as soon as she was finished her hair and sat down in front of the mirror for the final touches.

“What are you saying? Are you hallucinating? You pretty, no way. Ahaha” Tennley said as she gave a big laugh.

“Shut up! I’m pretty ok.” Lysa said as she made a cute pose in front of the mirror.

“Well that was ok I guess? Ahaha..” Donnalyn interrupted as she ws standing infront of Lysa’s room.

“How long have you been there? Huh” Lysa said as she faces Donnalyn.

“Well, a while ago, I got bored downstairs so I dcided to go up and check the two of you.” Donnalyn said as she took the place beside Tennley.

“So I will leave the two of you now. I have some things to do at my room.” Tennley said as she stood up and made her way to her room.

“So ready?” Donnalyn asked as soon as Tennley was gone.

“Yup! So let’s go. I think everyone is now waiting.” Lysa said as she gathers her pouch.

“Come on! Let’s party!!!!!” Donnalyn said as she linked her arm with Lysa.