In trouble?

What Love Is

As Felix was out of sight, Donnalyn asked Benin to stop the car.

"why do I need to stop? " Benin asked as Donnalyn removed her seatbelt and went out of the car.

 

Donnalyn just walked as if she wasn't hearing anything. Donnalyn was a bit angry on how Benin treated Felix awhile ago. As if they aren't even friends. So, Donnalyn decided to go home alone. Benin tried calling Donnalyn but it's no use. She isn't really responding.

" Whatever! I was being nice and yet she still has the guts to walk out on me." Benin said to himself before he went inside the car and drove off.

As Donnalyn was walking, she's feeling that someone was following her but everytime she looks back, there is no one in sight. She walk a bit faster as she felt a presence of group of people behind.

"Hey miss, what's wrong?" a guy with a hood said as him and the others followed her.

Donnalyn didn't look back nor answered him. She just walk and walk until they already caught up.

" why such in a hurry miss? We only wanted to know you." the other guy said.

" Go away! I don't even know you." Donnalyn said as she walked back away from the guys.

" That's why we want to know you." the guys said as they all laugh.

One of them got a hold of Donnalyn in the right arm.

" Let go!!!" Donnalyn shouted.

"Woah, feisty. Me like it! Haha" one of the four guys said.

Donnalyn got a chance to slap the guy in front of her. " you're disgusting! " she said angrily.

" You ! You're going to pay for that." the one on hood said as he gave her a harsh slap on the left.

Donnalyn fell on the floor as the impact was felt. She's helpless, no one was there to save her. If she only knew that this would happen, she wouldn't decided to go on herself. How she wish that Benin was there to save her.

"Ben, " the only word she utter before she heard a voice.

" Yah! You ! You guys wanted to die? Let go of her or else you'll never see the sun rise up." an angry voice said as she heard footsteps approaching.

" I know that voice." Donnalyn thought as she looked to confirm. And she was right all along, it's HIM.