A day to start

What Love Is

As she was running for her life(Well for her, grades are her life:p), she saw the gate was about to close.

"No please wait!" Donnalyn shouted as she tried to run faster.

When she reached the front of the school, the gate was already closed and the thing was that she saw someone despicable looking and smirking toward her.

"What the?!" Donnalyn exclaimed.

"So our lovable president is late. Tsk tsk tsk! Sorry but you didn't make it. Your grades will surely falls flat." Benin said as he smirked.

"What are you saying? Being late doesn't affect your grades. You seriosly are dumb." Donnalyn said as she let out a chuckled

"Oh now your saying I'm dumb, poor you. I guess you will stop laughing when you will hear the bad news" Benin said as she walks towards Donnalyn.Now, there's only a gate between them.

"What's the bad news?"" Donnalyn asked now with a serious face.

" And now your serious" Benin replied as the smirk never left his face.

"Why don't you tell me" Your just wasting your and my time" Donnalyn said with an annoying tone.

"Oh yeah, ok I have to go. I still to take our MIDTERM EXAMS" Benin said as he was about to turn around and walk.

"What did you say?" Donnalyn said in disbelief. For all she know, their midterm exams is going to held next week.

"I said, I'll be late be late for our midterm exam" Benin said as he turn around to her

"That's not t-true" Donnalyn stutteied

"Oh believe, it's true" Benin said with a smirk on his face before he left.

"Urgh!!! I'm so gonna kill you!" Donnalyn shouted out of anger but Benin was nowhere at of sight.

Meanwhile,

"She's totally pissed off" Benin said before he chuckled.

Things change till the day they totally hate each other. But what will happen if secrets are about to reveal? Can they be friends or more than that?