A bad night I must say

What Love Is

Donnalyn’s POV

As we entered the club, we immediately found an empty table where we can sit. It was located closely in the stage. We ordered food and drinks as we chat with one another. After a few moments, we decided to dance in the middle of the crowd. It was wild I think. I saw girls who dance really well and some who are not that pleasing in the eyes I must say. So as we go on with the dancing, we got right on track as the sounds changed in the song “Blow” by Ke$ha. This song is really addicting. As we dance in the stage, many people started to gather around us. We are really enjoying that moment as we groove to the beat when suddenly a group of guys made their way in front of us. Then it hit me. It’s them.

“you!” Benin said as he was pointing his finger at me while his friends are in the state of shocked.

“uh oh! We’re doomed.” Lysa whispered as Lyka signaled that we need to go to the bathroom fast.

Without even thinking, I dragged all of my friends as we made our way to the crowd just to avoid Benin and his friends.

After a few seconds, we were almost there when we noticed that they were actually following us.

“Come on we need to go inside now. They won’t even try on going there.” Janelle suggested as me and my friends followed.

She was right. There’s no way they will follow us inside. Like hello?! This is a ladies room for crying out loud.

“So what now? Your busted.”  Lyka asked as she was nervously walking back and forth.

“Not helping.” I answered sarcastically.

“Well I’m just stating a fact. They now know your secret. Sooner or later, you need to explain to them why you are dressed like that.” Lyka said as she explained herself.

“I don’t know. I still don’t have any idea.” I stressed out.

“Lyka’s right. You need to face this. All of the students know that you will never be dressed like that and you don’t go to clubs. Duh? You’re like a role model, that’s why our professors love you.” Lysa said as she tries to peek at the corner of the door.

“You want me to tell them that I’m not what you think I am? I’m sure Benin will use this to black mail me.” I said as I sulk myself at some point.

“You don’t have any choice.” Janelle said as she tries to comfort me.

“Guess they won’t leave until they get some answers. Look, they are still waiting for us outside.” Lysa said as she calls for the girls.

“Well it’snow or never I guess. I just need to be strong.” I said as I gave a sigh.

“You go girl! Hwaiting.” All of the girls cheered me up.