Admirer On The Move

What Love Is

Someone's POV

As I walk inside the school, there I found Donnalyn. She was wearing our school uniform all neat and clean. She never left a smile on her face as she passes by on every student she would encounter. I followed her as she went to her locker. I saw as she grab her books when she arched an eyebrow as she saw a single rose with a note inside her locker. As she read the notes attached on it, a smile formed on her lips. She's happy and I know who gave that to her, Felix. That guy really likes Donnalyn but I would fight what I feel. I wouldn't let that guy be her boyfriend. Whoever he chooses, I'll make sure, in the end, it would be me no matter what. The bell rang as we all went to our respective classes. Donnalyn's first subject is English while me, unfortunately, is Art. So as I went to my seat, I wondered what would I do to her upcoming birthday without her knowing my real identity. Ms. Gonzales arrived and said that the only thing we would do today is to start the project which was given to us, last week ago. So all my classmates started getting their drawing materials and started to do our project. As they were busy doing their thing, I was still busy thinking what to give her. The first one was to give her flowers and balloons, but come to think of it, it's just ordinary. Second was to give her a stunning bracelet but I heard she doesn't like those things. I was so desperate thinking what to give when suddenly I noticed my classmate Ramsey writing korean characters in a notebook instead of doing our project. Then it struck me. I got the best idea I can come up with that she would love. I waited until the classes is over before I asked Ramsey for some help. After a few minutes, the bell rang and Ms. Gonzales said her goodbye and we all gathered our things to go to our next class. The good thing was, Ramsey and I was the only one left in the room. So I decided to approach Ramsey once and for all.

"Hey Ramsey. So, what's up?" I said to him still trying to formulate on how will I asked the favor.

"Spill it. I know there is something you want. You would not approach me if it's nothing." Ramsey blurted out

"This guy is so straight forward." I thought "I have a favor to ask. And I beg you please help me." I said to him with pleading eyes.

" And why would I help you? Is there something I would gain from it?" Ramsey said without interest in it.

"Tell you what, help me do the favor and I'll help you on the math assignment given to us." I bargain to him in order for him to say yes.

I saw him started thinking whether to take my offer or not. Not that I'm bragging, everyone knows that I'm great when it comes to math. I was known for that. He then look at me as he offer his hand.

"Deal. I would do that favor of yours as you do my Math assignment." He said as I accepted his handshake.

"So what's that favor you are asking for me?" Ramsey said

"Teach me how to bake. I want to give someone the best cupcakes she would ever had." I said as I gave a wide smile.

"Seriously? You, baking? I doubt it would be the best one." He said as he said as he shook his head as a sign of disapproval.

" Are you questioning my ability? For your information, I know how to cook and I'm proud to say that it taste great." I brag on him. How dare him to say that to me. Hmpft!

"Cooking is different from Baking Mister. So don't tell me that you're good at that. Whatever, I'm willing to help you and by the end of the day, I'll make sure you'll be doing the best cupcakes that you want." Ramsey said as he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, since tomorrow is a free time, teach me tomorrow." I said to him before we said our goodbyes.

"ok good. So bye." Ramsey said as he bid his goodbye.

I then went to my next class with a content smile on my face. Atlast, I now have something to give Donnalyn on her upcoming birthday.