Our letters, but not Eun Ji's

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Big Bang’s letter:

“Hey guys! If you’re wondering who your ‘fan forever’ is, it’s me! The Legendary Park Hae In! Kekeke, well, our memories have been great, from the day you kidnapped me to the day where we were all drunk together. All of our laughters and memories will always be buried deep in my heart. I may not have showed it, but you guy really mean a lot to me. Seeing you all dance and sing motivates me and gives me inspiration. I really thank you all for this.

G Dragon hyung, thank you so much!Sstay strong and always be the happy you never change.

Tae Yang hyung, thank you for joking with me, always be the prince charming you, no matter what you’ve done in the past, you are still you, no matter what happens.

Seung Ri hyung, thank you so much! You’ve been amazing, if you’ve been sick, please get well soon!

Dae Sung hyung, thank you so much! even if we had some bad moments but don’t worry, we’re still friends, right? Oh and take care of Eun Ji noona, I know what you have been up to!

TOP hyung, thank you so much! Though you’re silent and don’t talk much, but I know there’s a side of you that’s happy and fun! Unfortunately I’ll never be able to see it…

By the time you’ve read this letter, I think I’d be on the plane making my way over to the U.S. It’s been great fun with you all, please don’t forget me! Continue to sing and dance and do whatever you love without regrets!  Goodybye… - Forever your fan! ”

“What’s going on with you & Eun Ji ah?!” TOP teased Dae Sung. Dae Sung and Eun Ji both went red in the face.

B2ST’s letter:

“Hi-yeom! Hehehe, it’s really cute, Hi-yeom & Bye-yeom (: ! Well, where shall I start? We’ve been through so much together. I still remember the first time we met, I’m not sure if Jun Hyung and I got along well or not. Hehehe, oh you dorkies, if you haven’t figured out yet, it’s Park Hae In! Hmm, what should I say? Ah! You guys are amazing; I say that from the bottom of my heart! From your amazing dancing skills to your beautiful calm, sweet voice. I’m going to miss it very much. You guys inspire me truckloads. Without knowing it, you have become such a big part of my life…

Leader Du Jun hyung, you’re really funny and you make me laugh all the time, even know I don’t show it (because my laugh is horrible) but really you’re really funny! Thank you so much!

Angry Jun Hyung hyung ~ I’m sorry I’ve pissed you off so many times, from the beginning to end. But just yesterday, you showed be such a different side. I’m glad you’ve finally opened up to me. Thank you so much!

Dancing Gi Kwang hyung! You’ve taken care of me for a long time and your dumbkwangness is utterly adorable! Thank you so much!

Dancing machine Hyun Seung hyung! Thank you so much, I am most grateful to you, you’re an amazing dancer and very sweet too! Keep my secret yeah?

Aeygo Yo Seopie hyung~  B2ST wouldn’t be the same without you! Not only can you use your aeygo wisely but also, you have a great sweet calm voice that makes me sleep every time I hear it! Thank you so much!

Mysterious maknae Dong Woon hyung! I don’t know what to say, you’re so balanced, well at dancing, well at singing, everything! I’ve really enjoyed having time with you! Thank you so much!

I’m really sorry to leave this way, but I’m probably on the plane on my way to the U.S. I just wanted to show you I’m really grateful. Thank you so much for taking care of me all this time. Also clean up more! Be happy okay? Without me around your life will be down in the dumps! Be happy and always smile! Don’t you dare forget your #1 fan~ Hwaiting! Goodbye B2ST. - #1 Fan!”

“YAH! Seungie! What secret is this?!” Jun Hyung yelled,

“It’s a secret.” Hyun Seung laughed.

Eun Ji’s POV;

“Eun Ji-ah~ Your turn!” Dae Sung oppa urged,

“Oh hang on~” I took out the letter and the first 4 words, ‘Don’t show the boys.

“Ah- sorry, but I can’t read it to you,”

“Waeyo?!”

“Umm, because…” I hid the letter behind my back.

“Yah give it here!” Jun Hyung stomped towards me and snatched the letter…