We meet again?

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

“THAT WAS SO FUN!” I shout

“YEAH! But when were at the top I thought we would have fell!” Eun Ji laughed. Ah we just went on the funnest rides ever!

“Yah yah! Hae In, I’m hungry! Let’s go to the store over there!” Eun Ji tugged me along.

We sat a delicate brown wooden table. As I sat down I saw 6 boys entering the store. I look at myself. Oh no! If they see me, I’m dead!

“Eun Ji unnie, can we go somewhere else?” I whispered trying to be less suspicious,

“But why? I just got what I wanted to order~” Eun Ji complained,

“But Eun Ji, B2ST is over there and if they see me-”

“Hae In, you’re in a girl disguise they’ll never find out who you are~ Don’t worry!” I couldn’t argue, Eun Ji smiled and me as I cover my face with the menu.

“Excuse me!” Eun Ji called out to the waiter, I peek over my menu, aish! They’re looking this way!

“Can I please have number 58, and,” Eun Ji ordered, I felt a kick, I look at her, I mouthed her ‘What?’ “What do you want to eat?”

“Umm, get me 46” I answered not knowing what I just ordered.

“Ah and number 46. Thank you!” The waiter nodded and walked off.

“Yah Eun Ji, I’m going to use the toilet for a bit,”

“Don’t enter the male’s toilet~” I laughed and stood up, I kept my head down so they won’t recognise me.

Gi Kwang POV;

“Yah kids, I need to use to restroom,” I inform them, I got up and started walking until a girl wearing a pale pink dress bumped into me and hit the floor,

“YAH! Watch where you’re going you-” she yells,

“MIANHETA! Gwenchana?” I asked concerned, why does this feel so familiar? She looks up at me and I look at her.

“You-” we both say together. She gets up and lowers her head and runs off to the restroom. Before she could get far I grabbed her wrist.

“Are you okay?” I made her face me,

“Ne, I need to-” She tried to break free. Wow she’s strong! I still don’t let go,

“You look familiar, have we met?”

“N-no you got the w-wrong person!” She stutters. I think about it, AH! That’s who she is!

“Yah! Why have you been wagging classes?! You haven’t been attending!”

“What?!” She looks up to me. Ah! Now I know who Hae In looks like, it’s this girl. They both look so similar. Actually identical!

Your POV;

“Yah! Why have you been wagging classes?! You haven’t been attending!” Gi Kwang scolded me,

“What?!” I look up to him. Ah! That’s right! I attended one day of school as a girl! He doesn’t know! Why is he looking at me like this? Oh that’s right, I can break free.

“Aren’t you that girl who stole my spot on the first day of school?”

“Yeah, what are you going to do about it?” I break free of his hold.

“What are you doing here and not going to school?” He asks me ignoring my question,

“None of your business!” I push him aside and stomp off to the toilets. Ah! That was way too close!

I exit the toilet and so does he, what good timing he has. We walk to the doors colliding trying to get out, I push him and walk out first. I walk back towards my table until I feel someone grab me, I turn around and slip over the pile of water and pull him down with me.

Gi Kwang POV;

I grabbed her arm wanting to clear things up, she turns around to face me but unexpectedly she slipped and pulled me with her. We land with a big thump, and our lips meet…