Delivering letters.

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

It’s 6am and school starts in 2.5hours, I have my luggage sitting on my bed. I’m in my pale blue spring dress and white sandals. I sit on the side of my bed with tears flowing down my cheeks. “Young Mistress, it’s time to go.” I hear Butler Kim say from downstairs. I grab the three letters and put my shades on to hide my eyes.

--

“Butler Kim, you know I never begged anyone, but just this once, please before we go, stop at Cube High School, YG High School and Eun Ji’s house. Just this once and I’ll be go in peace. Please Butler Kim.” I hear my voice shaking; I looked at Butler Kim who is sitting next to me in the limousine. His face shows me he’s hesitating, “Please” I added.

“Driver U-Turn to Cube High School.” He looked at me and smiled, for the first time, I’m so grateful towards him, I smile too.

“Be quick!” Butler Kim instructs and I nod. I keep my head down in case anyone recognizes me. It’s currently 7am, and like the B2ST and Big Bang I know, they both arrive an hour and a half before school starts to practise. I take the letter ‘To Dorky B2STLY Boys! – From your #1 fan!’ written on the envelope, out and hugged it, “this will be the last thing you’ll receive from me. My dorks…” I whisper with tears streaming down my cheeks again, I stick the letter on the front gate. I look at the letter for a while and rush back to the car drying my tears. “Please take me to YG High School now.”

--

The time was ticking and Big Bang would be here soon, I take out Big Bang’s letter which has ‘To the awesome B-I-G Bang! – Forever your fan! ’ on the envelope and stick it to the gate. “Goodbye guys…” I turned back to the car until I see 5 wonderful boys walking towards the gate, I push my shades up and run into the limo before they see me. “Let’s go..” I instruct.

Dae Sung POV;

“Did you see that girl?” I ask Tae Yang,

“Which girl?”

“That girl before, in the blue dress and shades! She saw us and ran straight away, it’s so strange!”

“Ah~ That may be just a fan Dae Sung-ah!”

“But wouldn’t she want to see us not run away?” I scratched my head, confused,

“Maybe she’s shy, stop asking so much, your phone is ringing!” Ah! It is! I pick it up,

“Hello? Eun Ji-ah?”

“Just wanted to say good morning!” She laughed on the other line; oh her laugh is so wonderful!

“Kekeke, oh is it? Good morning to you too!” Ever since the karaoke day, Eun Ji and I have been quite close. I really like her and something tells me she likes me too.

Your POV;

We finally arrive at Eun Ji’s house, I take out her letter which has ‘Dear my only best friend, Eun Ji unnie ♥’ I hear her front door open so I quickly pushed the letter into her mail box and took off, I accidentally tripped over and I heard Eun Ji’s voice, “Who’s there?” But before she can reach me, I limped into the limo.

Eun Ji POV;

After getting off the phone with Dae Sung oppa, I went outside for some fresh air. I’m sure I heard someone tripped over, but when I got out to the pavement she was already getting into her limo. I saw a blue dress, but her figure looks very familiar. Doesn’t matter anyways, I went to check my mail. “Hmm useless, useless, useless, I flick through the mail. Hmm, what’s this? Dear, my, only, best friend, Eun Ji?” I say to myself, I opened it. I couldn’t believe my eyes, what I was reading. I took my phone and dialled Dae Sung oppa,

“Hello?”

“Missed me already?”

“Dream on! That’s not important, what’s important now is did you guys get a letter on your front gate?”

“Oh yeah, we did, was that from you?”

“No, text me one of B2ST’s number, also you & Big Bang meet me at your secret café!”

“Why?”

“Just do it!” I hung up and waited for his text. I dialled the number right away,

“Hello?”

“Hello, who’s this?”

“It’s Eun Ji!” I couldn’t recognise whose voice that belong to, but that didn’t matter.

“Oh what’s up?”

“Did you get a letter on your front gate?”

“Oh yeah, I’m holding it now. Why?”

“It’s important! Meet at Big Bang’s secret café now!”

“But school-”

“It’s about Hae In…”