We fell for each other

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Jun Hyung POV;

Ah, what is with that little punk Hae In? He’s wearing a big puffy jacket in this weather! Just looking at him makes me feel hot. AISH! “Yah kids, let’s go swim! It’s hotttt!” I complain,

“Put some aeygo into that and I’ll reconsider that~” Du Jun grinned. Ah not this again, I have no aeygo, but still, I’m so desperate, I attempt to.

“Du Juniieee hyunggg ~ Let’s go swim, the weather is hooott~” I tried putting on a puppy face like Yo Seop always does when he wants ice cream.

“AIGOOOO~ SO KAWAAAIII! Maybe just some lessons from the aeygo master and you’ll be as good as me!” Yo Seop joked,

“Kawai?” Hae In butted in. Aish, get out of our conversation you punk!

“Ne! That’s cute in Japanese, we learnt that when we were over at Japan!”

“Oh~ Jun Hyung using aeygo is really daebak, very kawai!”

“Aish! Shut up Hae In!” I pushed him, I felt his chest and it was flat solid.

“YAH! Jun Hyung! That hurts!” I look at him,

“Yah, you’re so weak!” I got up and went to buy a bottle of coke. I put my hand on my chest, ah, it doesn’t feel like his. Mine feels like a human’s, his doesn’t. Hae In is getting a bit suspicious now.

Dong Woon POV;

“Ah! Jun Hyungie is back! Let’s go swimming now!”

“Yah! Hurry up Jun Hyung, we’re swimming!” Du Jun yelled out. I grab Hyun Seung’s and Yo Seop’s arms and drag them to the water.

“AHHH~ THE WATER FEELS GREAT!” Du Jun and Jun Hyun joins us in the water, we start splashing each other.

Gi Kwang POV;

I sit down next to Hae In-sshi who’s baking on his towel. I couldn’t help but look at him while he’s sleeping. His skin is golden pale, his shut eyes looks peaceful as he sleeps, his nose is tall, his lips, look very soft. His cheeks are pale pink, it’s so cute. His face features are like a girl’s, so perfect. My heart is now beating hard and fast. I feel my blood rush up to my cheeks and I grow hot. I look away quickly trying to steady my breathing. I try to distract myself,

“Hae In-sshi, are you sleeping?”

“Ughh, would I answer you if I was sleeping?” He grunted

“Hae In, you’re funny!” I feel him sit up next to me,

“Had fun observing my face? Am I pretty?” I look at him; I see his eyes open this time. They’re big and very mesmerizing, they look better than Yo Seop’s puppy eyes. He suddenly looks prettier than Hyun Seung. “So?”

“Uh… I, I… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, but you… you’re…”

“Yah Gi Kwang, I was joking with you! Calm down!” He says patting my shoulder. His touch sends a chill down my spine.

“Ah want to go swimming?” I ask trying to distract myself again.

Your POV;

“Had fun observing my face? Am I pretty?” I asked, sounding like I was joking, but I really wanted to know. It was silent for a bit as he observed my awake face again. “So?” I rushed him,

“Uh… I, I… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, but you… you’re…” He stutters. Wait, I don’t want to know the answer, what if I’m not pretty enough for him.

“Yah Gi Kwang, I was joking with you! Calm down!” I interrupt as fast as I could, patting his shoulder. His shoulders are warm, they send a warm message through to my brain.

“Ah want to go swimming?” He asks after a minute. Oh , swimming?! The plan! OH CRAP, the plan! I’ve been so busy sleeping I forgot all about it!

“Uh.. s-s-swimming?” I stutter,

“Well of course, we’re at the beach, we’re meant to. I mean look at the sun, it’s scorching!”

“It’s okay, I’ll just, stay here. I’m a bit cold, yknow?” I try laughing it off,

“Yah, don’t lie to me, I’m not dumbkwang right now. Look all the other members are having so much fun!” He said waving his the rest of B2ST, he looks at me. I seriously can’t say no to those beautiful eyes of his. AISH what am I thinking?! Remember Hae In? They’re all jerks!

“But-”

“Not buts! Let’s go Hae In-sshi!” Gi Kwang grabbed my arms and before I knew it, I was standing by the water shore. I see Gi Kwang step into the water, he smiles at me,

“Come on Hae In, get in already!” He’s still holding my wrist, he pulls me in…