Uninvited guess!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Gi Kwang POV;

“Aish, Hae In is two minutes late”

“Like that’s even a surprise, he’s always like this” Just as Jun Hyung finished stating, I saw Hae In running towards with a very, very large bag.

“Ah… Hae In?” I asked pointing to his bag,

“Ah ne? AH! This,” he said pointing to his bag, “is my weapons to kill all of you!” He joked and laughed. “Erm… what are you guys wearing? You all look ridiculous!” We all look at each other, Jun Hyung was in a red cap with a red shirt that said Coca-cola written on it, Du Jun and Hyun Seung were wearing glasses and a fake moustache, Yo Seop was wearing a Frankenstein mask, Dong Woon was wearing a wig and I was wearing my Micky Mouse costume.

“Umm… about this, it’s like, a disguise to keep the fans away, yknow? Don’t want to ruin this fun day~” We all laughed weakly,

“Well, okay. Anyways, come on! Wwhat are you all waiting for? Time’s ticking, let’s go!” Hae In rushed. We all went to take the bus and I realise many people were staring at us, but we couldn’t help it. We just laughed and talked in a deeper voice hoping no one would recognise us.

 

Your POV;

Well, my plan is basic. I’ll put this drug in their drinks so they’ll need to go toilet, while they’re all in the toilet, I’ll go swim! I have my swimmers underneath my shorts and top.. Plus I brought my big puffy jumper to cover up. I’m wearing 2 protection vests, so that shouldn’t be a problem. Kekeke, maybe covering up my identity wasn’t so hard after all! Ah here they come~ I slip on my jumper and get the drink ready.

“WOAH! Hae In-sshi, aren’t you hot?!” Yo Seop asked,

“Ani, I’m feeling quite sick~” I said looking up and down at each member; they’re all wearing tank tops and shorts. Ah I blush hard as I see Gi Kwang, I don’t know why, but he looks so attractive right now… AISH! What am I thinking? They’re all jerks, stingy Gi Kwang, only cares about his stupid seat. Aish, Hae In, don’t let their looks fool you, they’re all jerks!

“Ah here are your drinks, I got them especially for you!” I smile as sincere as possible and hand them their drinks,

“Eh?! What’s this?! HAE IN-SSHI!” I heard someone call out, I look back, JI YONG?! What are Big Bang doing here? You are not serious, this can’t be happening! They were just about to open their drinks! AISH! What do I do now?! I can’t possibly go for a swim if they’re here. Aish, I have no more drinks for them, stupid Big Bang, hate their timing!

“Ah-annyeong! What are you all doing here? Hehehe..” I laughed weakly,

“Stalking you Hae In-sshi!” Dae Sung joked whilst ruffing my hair. I smile and I’m glad he forgot about that kiss the other night.

“Yah! You make us have a bad reputation Dae Sung! We’re here to have fun of course, mind if we joined you?” Tae Yang asked politely, before I could answer ‘NO!’

“Yeah of course! The beach is a public place anyways, just make sure that you don’t attract any fan girls here!” Hyun Seung laughed. I thought you two groups were rivals. Aish! What to do?! I see Du Jun about to drink the drink, I purposely scream loudly, and they all dropped their bottles,

“YAH! What’s wrong Hae In?!” They all asked,

“Oh, huh? Nothing, I was just joking with you guys! Don’t take it so seriously!”

“Yah! You made us drop our drink that you specially prepared for us!” Yo Seop complained, “You better make us better ones next time!”

“Ah! Alright, it’s only a drink!”

“Anyways, going back to subject, you’re sick?” Du Jun asked,

“Ah.. Ne.. I am,”

“Aish, you should go home then!”

“Ani! I want to stay~” Maybe I could think another plan! Ah I know, maybe I could convince them to go to the store in the other street for me. Yes perfect!

“Ah~ I’m getting a headache, can you all go to the next street to buy me some medicine?” I asked with puppy eyes,

“Ah~ No need, I have some in my bag!” Seung Ri interrupted. Yah Seung Ri, no one asked you to in okay? You just ruined my plan! I give him the looks but I don’t think he notices, babo!

“Ne… thanks Seung Ri” I said mannerless,

“’welcome!” He said cheerfully! Ah what to do now?! Damn Big Bang, ruined my plan. It’s really hot and I want to swim!