My night with Hyun Seung

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

“Let me get dressed first! So get out!” I joked pushing Hyun Seung off my bed.

“Hey! Dress like a girl alright? I’m sick of being around boys all the time!” I blush,

“Yah, I have no girl clothes! You just have to deal with that! Now get out!” I yell, I heard him laugh and close the door. I smile to myself, ah~ I’m so happy that Hyun Seung isn’t going on about my gender, but I’m not sure what will happen in the future, with one member knowing that I’m a girl, he might- aish I don’t know! I stop thinking about that and dress myself, remembering to put my protection vest on. I slip on a hoodie and a pair of jeans and head out.

“Hmm, the myth of girls taking forever to dress is true afterall!” Hyun Seung said putting his arms around my shoulder. For the first time I don’t mind, something tells me it’s safe to be like this.

“Yah! Stop talking about my real gender would you?!” I say lightly hitting his stomach.

Hyun Seung POV;

I have my arm on her shoulder, I don’t know why I did it, but I did. To my surprise she didn’t even pushed me away.

“Yah! Stop talking about my real gender would you?!” She says lightly hitting my stomach. Aigoo~ She’s so cute!

“Alright, alright Hae In hyuuuung!” I say teasing her,

“Let’s go grab some ice creaaaaam!” We both say at the same time, and then we cracked up in laughter and headed out. We walked to my favourite ice cream store with my arm on her shoulder; we talked and laughed a whole lot. Every second I was with her, my heart beat faster and faster, I couldn’t stop smiling.

“YAY ICE CREAM!” Hae In shouted and pushed me aside and ran inside.

“Aish, you’re such a little kid Hae I! YAH WAIT FOR ME!” I say after she ran in.

“Hello, what would you like today?” the worker asked us,

“A cookie and cream please” Hae In and I order at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

“Ah such a cute couple! Your order will be here right away!” The worker said smiling going off. That made us both flush red. We both looked away and went to our table. Our ice cream finally came and we headed out to the fountain in a nearby park.

Your POV;

We sat by the fountain and ate in silence.  I just remembered Hyun Seung knows that I’m a girl. “Hyun Seung” I call

“Ne?” He says his ice cream,

“About me being a gi-”

“Relax, I’m not going to tell anyone!”

“REALLY?!”

“Yes! Now eat up or it’ll melt!” I smile and ate my ice cream. Still thinking about this issue, more questions popped in my head,

“Hyun Seung” I call again

“Ne?” He says started to get annoyed,

“Why are you keeping my secret?”

“Would you like me not to?”

“Ani! I’m ju-”

“Well, if you want me to keep your secret, we’ll have to make a deal!”

“A deal?”

“Yes a deal”

“Alright let’s hear it,”

“Be my girlfriend”

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed almost falling into the water behind me. Hyun Seung takes a hold of my upper arm to balance me,

“Calm down Hae In! I was just joking!”

Hyun Seung POV;

“Be my girlfriend”

“WHAT?!” She exclaimed almost falling into the water behind us. I grab her upper arm balancing her back.

“Calm down Hae In! I was just joking!” No I wasn’t, I really wanted her to be my girlfriend, I really did. The only thing is, I guess she doesn’t feel the same way as I do. No matter, time can change that.

“Aish! Don’t joke like that!”

“Mianheta!” I laughed,

“So what’s it going to be?”

“Hmm, be my slave for 2 months!” I smile brightly my ice cream,

“WHAT?! Your slave?! NO!”

“Alright, secret exposed, here, just let me text the members!” I say taking out my phone,

“AISH! Stop it! Alright alright, your slave it is!” She pouts and looks away. Awww she’s so cute when she pouts! I move closer and put my arm around her shoulder.

“Yah you’re meant to be treating me like slavery!” She says and pushes me away. I laughed and we continued to eat our ice cream. We finally finished, I got a bit of the water from the fountain and splashed her.

“YAH! It’s cold!” She does the same, soon we were in the fountain kicking water at each other laughing and screaming. It was getting later so we decided to head back.

“Yah let’s go! Get back to the hospital and get changed, I don’t want my slave to be cold!”

“Whatever!” We both laughed and headed back.

Your POV;

Hyun Seung and I walked into my room. To our surprise, 10 guys were sitting in my room all looking at us. Hyun Seung and I looked at each other then back at the guys.

“Where have you guys been? It’s really late”…