Eun Ji's letter.

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Eun Ji POV;

“Yah! Give that back!” I frantically jump up to grab the letter from Jun Hyung’s long arms that are way up in the air. I look at Dae Sung oppa asking for help,

“Yah Jun Hyung-ah, enough playing around give that back to Eun Ji.” Dae Sung said in a panicky voice,

“Not until I finish reading!” Jun Hyung jumps around reading the letter. He suddenly stops jumping and drop the letter on the ground, he staggered backwards into a chair. He read it, didn’t he…

“Hyung! What’s wrong?! What did the letter say?!” Everyone crowded around Jun Hyung.  I too, staggered backwards into the chair. What have I done, Hae In’s secret is exposed, Dae Sung approaches me but I’m still in a daze. They all rush to the letter and started reading.

Jun Hyung POV;

I think that letter will change my life forever. Even if it was directed to me…

Eun Ji’s letter:

“Annyeong Eun Ji unnie~ In this pass few days, from the hospital until yesterday, you were always there for me. You were the only one who knew my secret, Hyun Seung does too, but he’s not telling anyone. I trust you with my secret. I don’t know what to do without you unnie, I’m truly going to miss you. You’re probably wondering what’s up with me, well, you see the thing is that, I’ve left for the U.S already, and this will probably be the last hearings from me… Unnie, I’m really grateful towards you, really, really, really grateful. You found me out on the very first day, only because you were my nurse. You dressed me up to be a girl; you gave me a chance to be girl. And for that, I really thank you. I never had friends before, because before I met you and the others, I was actually a spoilt brat, you know those rich girls? Yeah, I used to be like them. I had no friends, I was cocky and ignorant, but you guys changed me to be a better person. I really thank you, really, really, really thank you! Maybe one day I’ll be able to visit Korea again? Living in the U.S I guess I can become what I want, as a girl. But please don’t let the boys know I’m a girl. I’m scared they’ll be angry at me for lying to them all this time. Eun Ji unnie-ah~ Really love you! Thank you so much for taking care of me! Don’t forget your cross-dresser dongsaeng Park Hae In~ I’m really going to miss you all, Eun Ji unnie, take care without me, be happy and smile. Always be you, don’t ever lie to yourself. I’ll miss you! I love you unnie. -Your dongsaeng, Park Hae In.”

Hyun Seung & Seung Ri POV;

Everyone just read this letter, Hae In just got found out.

Everyone POV;

“WHAT?! HAE IN IS A GIRL?!”