We found you!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

I hear my phone beep continuously, I look over to Du Jun and just realised what he was doing! He was tracking down my phone with his! OMO! I quickly switched my phone off and threw it back in my bag and tried to act like nothing happened. I’m so nervous right now, I move closer to Eun Ji and quietly whisper, “Eun Ji-ah, what if they find out I’m really Hae In?” I tried not looking up at the boys who are coming quite close now,

“Ah relax Hae In, you’re Gae In now, and if you stick with who you were at the start of the school year, you’ll be fine, don’t blow your own cover alright?” I feel Eun Ji put a hand on my arm. I sighed and reluctantly nodded.

G Dragon POV;

I crouched down in front of this girl and lift her chin up with my hands, she faces away from my hands and make an angry face. Wow, she’s really cute, but she awfully looks like Hae In. “Yah, cute little girl, face this way~ Oppa wants to talk to you!” I used a bit of aeygo in my voice, hoping she’ll look at me. Wow, why did I just flirt like that?

“Didn’t your parents ever tell you that talking to strangers is dangerous?” She snapped back. From the corner of my eye I see her friend yank on her top.

“Sorry, my friend isn’t in a good mood right now, right Gae In?” She looks over to that cute raging girl who I think name is Gae In, she rolls her eyes and nodded.

Hyun Seung POV;

“Yah just because you’re cute, you should still respect your elders~” I butted in. I lightly push Ji Yong hyung out of the way and crouched down in front of Gae In. I looked up to her. OMO! It’s Hae In! Why is she in a dress?! Why is she dressed like a girl and-

“I don’t need you all talking to me like I’m a little girl, I might know more than you all do,” she snaps back at us. I look at her; her eyes soften telling me to keep on playing my role. Ah, I have to save her to get busted. But seeing her in a pretty pink dress makes my heart beat even more. I could feel the heat rush up and down in my body. Aish, Seungie, what are you thinking? This isn’t the time for romance!

“Don’t you use that kind of voice with us, you little-” I took it too far didn’t I, I looked at her in an apologetic way. I caught a glimpse of her smile, meaning it was okay.

“Aigoo, aigoo, do you even know me to talk to me in that way?” She stands up and so do I. I’m guessing she’s ending it here. Good, no more trouble. Before I could go back and tell the kids it’s over, Du Jun and Tae Yang walks over.

“YAH LET GO OF ME!” I hear her voice ….