Park Gae In is my new name!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

Why did I look up for?! I think Seung Ri recognised me. I grab Eun Ji’s arm and yank her off and walk away as fast as I can.
“Yah Hae In, what’s the rush?!” Eun Ji panted trying to keep up,

“That was Seung Ri from Big Bang, I think he recognised me and before he confirms it, we need to get out of here!” I panicked thinking about the possible conclusions.

“Slow down will you? Let’s talk about this slowly!” Eun Ji urged, I let go of her arm and stop.

Tae Yang POV;

“Did you see her? She looked exactly like Hae-” I started,

“Impossible, it really can’t be him, Hae In is a boy remember? H-h-he can’t be, maybe it’s his sister or something” Seung Ri stuttered. That girl before was identical to Hae In, I’m very sure. My eyes never lie to me, but how can that be?

G Dragon POV;

Everyone is discussing about that girl before that looked like Hae In. I somehow feel betrayed; I mean if it was really Hae In, why didn’t he tell us? The feeling that he has lied to us, especially me, was terrible, it brought tears to my eyes. I felt someone put a hand on my shoulder, I looked up, “Ji Yongie, how are you feeling right now?” T.O.P asked me, I held my tears back trying not to show him I was on a verge of crying.

“Umm, I’m fine.” I lied,

“Don’t you think that girl before awfully looked like Hae In?” Thanks for rubbing it in, before I could answer,

“Yah! Why don’t we just go looked for her now?” Dae Sung suggested. That wasn’t a bad idea; I had to clear it up to myself. We all stood up and ran in the direction she ran in.

Yo Seop POV;

I poke Gi Kwangie, he looks at me, “Ne?”

“Jun Hyungie ran away” I pouted crossing my arms,

“Yah Yo Seopie, I thought you were Jun Hyung’s yeobo, go after him!” Hey home come I didn’t think of that, I didn’t say that to Kwangie though,

“Ah yeah! Don’t go anywhere okay? Wait for me, I’m going to bring my yeobo back!” I smiled and skipped out after my Jun Hyungie!

Gi Kwang POV;

Hmm, that slap really hurts. I never knew she could slap like that. I haven’t seen her for so long and then this happens. Aish! But she’s a girl after all. “YAH! HAE IN STOPPED! LET’S GO FIND HIM!” I hear Dong Woon scream, I look over and Du Jun tells me to come over.

“Where is he now?” I asked looking over to Du Jun’s iPhone,

“Ah near the skate park, let’s go!”

“Shouldn’t we wait for Seopie and Hyungie?”

“I gave them a text; Seopie said he’ll come later” Hyun Seung smiled as he came over linking his arm in mine.

“Alright well let’s go!” We all stood up and headed out.

Your POV;

“Yah Eun Ji, what if they find out? I’ll be so dead!” I looked at all the kids on the skate park,

“Don’t worry Hae In! You’re in a dress, and-”

“It’s not what I’m wearing; it’s my face feature and everything!”

“Umm, wait. Didn’t you say Gi Kwang recognise you as the girl who stole their spot?” I nod thinking what she’s up to now,

“Well, you can simply to be her again!”

“But what about my name and if they ask about how I look so much like Hae In?”

“Well, just say you’re Hae In’s twin sister, umm, your name is, Gae In!”

“Park Gae In? She’s from the drama Personal Taste!”

“Sorry, I just finished watching that yesterday, kind of addicted. Anyways, umm your girl name can be-”

“Ah, I’ll just take Gae In, since it’s close to Hae In, well now that’s solve, let’s get out of her-”

“YAH!” I heard several voices say at once, I look over. Omo – those 11 boys again, I look at Eun Ji, she gives me the ‘Do-everything-according-to-plan’ look. I gulp and look at those guys again, they’re all coming closer to me, why does this have to happen to me?!

------

Hey guys! I’m so sorry I haven’t been updating! I’ve been so busy with school! Ack~ But I’ve just finished a few assignment :) So no need to worry! I will update as soon as possible! Ta ^^ Thank for staying with me & I welcome any new readers <3 :D