Hyun Seung's surprise visit!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Your POV;

Just as I was about to head off to sleep, I heard a knock on the door. “Come in” I shouted from my bed. To my surprise Hyun Seung walked in. Oh crap, my protection vests are off, both of them! I quickly wrap the blanket around my neck so you can only see my head.

“Oh sorry, am I disturbing you?” Hyun Seung asked as he took a seat on the side of my bed.

“A-ani, you’re not” I say smiling.

“Alright, well we need to talk” I look at him confused, talk? About what? I was never close to him anyways. “You’re really suspicious nowadays, I just wanted to ask what’s up with you?”

“Oh, ah nothing! It’s just I’m having heaps of fun with you guys and-”

Hyun Seung POV;

As Hae In was explaining, I spot two protection vest on the table next to Hae In. “Hae In, tell me the truth” I cut her off giving her another chance,

“That is the truth, Hyun-”

“That is NOT the truth!” I protest, “Look Hae In, let me be frank with you, I know you’re not really a boy” I see her face flush red, I was correct. I hope it wasn’t, I really did. I sharp pain hit my chest.

“H-H-Hyun Seung… h-how did you-“ I point to her protection vests on the side and pulled the blanket away from her neck.

“I-”she burst out in tears crying, this was my first time seeing Hae In cry. It really hurt me. Hyun Seung, what have you done?! Why… why did you have to tell her?! Aish, this is really driving me crazy. I look down at my knees not know what to do.

Your POV;

Hyun Seung found out… how can I be so clumsy?! Now I’m crying, the first time I have ever cried in front of a B2ST member. I can’t say anything, I’m paralysed, all I could so is cry. The room was silent filled with my crying. After 15 minutes of silence, Hyun Seung started, “So what are you goi-”

“I’ll drop out of B2ST…”

“ANI! You can’t do that; you can’t just drop out like that!”

“Why not?”

 “Because they’ll ask why and you’re going to reveal your gender to them too?! Do you know what Jun Hyung do to you?!”

Hyun Seung POV;

Oh crap, why am I thinking about the safety of this liar?! Aish, I hate how I’m so kind!~

“Then.. what do I do?” Hae In asks. I don’t have the answer, but I felt like she needed something to cheer her up. After all I’m the one who made her down like this.

“Ah, I want some ice cream~~” I change the subject and use some aeygo,

“But-”

“Ice creaaaam~~~~” Using the best aeygo I could,

“Ah alright, ice cream it is!” She says finally smiling. My insides loosen a bit and I felt a smile creep up to my face.