Deciding on the winner of the night

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Jun Hyung POV;

After seeing all other 9 performances, I could predict this one will be the same. Ugh, I’m so sleepy, I just want to sleep. Can’t wait until it’s our turn to dance. All these contestants !

Hyun Seung POV;

*Sighs, this is getting quite boring, it would be a miracle if Park Hae In would entertain us.

Your POV;

I step out into the stage and the crowd cheers. I look at the judges’ faces’ and see they’re about to drift off to sleep. I close my eyes and the music starts, I stand and wait until the beats get to me. I feel the beat and I start dancing to my routine, not one mistake was done. I smiled as the crowd goes wild, I glimpse at the judges and I see their faces. Jaw-dropped.

Du Jun POV;

Park Hae In, he blew us away, slapped us awake. Watching him dance like that, it was amazing. Nothing, nothing at all was missing, not one part. He had that spark. He really had it.

Dong Woon POV;

As I was closing my eyes, I saw a little bit of that routine, just 2 seconds and I was wide awake. I could feel his passion from all the way here. He is truly amazing.

Tae Yang POV;

I have never seen something like this before, Park Hae In blew me away. He really did. There was a spark and everything was filled. If he wasn’t from Cube HS I would ask him to join Big Bang. Dang, that’s too bad for us~

Dara POV;

Wow – He is amazing, I think he’s even better than my Ji Yongiee (G Dragon). “Yah CL unnie, I think this Park Hae In is even better than Ji Yongie!” I whisper to CL,

“I’d laugh so hard if he heard that!”

“I did hear it,” my Ji Yongie had a jealous face, naaw so cute!

Your POV;

I can see that I’ve amazed all the judges telling by their whispering and stare. I smile and end my performance with a perfect triple spin in the air and land steadily and take a bow. I see everyone get up on their feet and clap. I smile brightly and line up again as all the contestant come back on stage.

“WOW! That performance made by Hae In-sshi, was amazing. I think all our audience agree too!” the MC said. I see the other contestant give me the death glares, I smile at them.

“Let’s take a break as our judges put their votes together to decide the winner for tonight’s dance competition!”

Daesung POV;

So now we’re all huddled together to decide on tonight’s winner.  “I think everyone notice what the other 9 contestants lacked in” Tae Yang started,

“As professional dancers, of course we did!” Seung Ri hyung added and lightly hit Tae Yang’s head.

“I think we all know who the winner of this competition is,” Gi Kwang from B2ST stated,

“The cutie that did a perfect triple spin!” Gayoon from 4Minute decided.

 Your POV;

I got nervous when the judges finished voting. Everyone came back from the break and back on stage.

“Alright time for the results…” the MC announced. I clenched my fists tight as I hear loud chanting, “Park Hae In, Park Hae In, Park Hae In!”

“Drum rolls please!” and suddenly some drum rolls came up, “the winner for tonight’s dance competition is…”