Men in black

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Eun Ji POV;

As I finally have caught up with Hae In, we start to talk and laugh about those 11 fools, until we hear a strange voice, “Hello ladies…” I look over to Hae In,

“Hae In-ah, did you hear that?”

“Ah, yeah, I did,”

“Was it you?”

“What?! Eun Ji, I’m not that childish!” I eye her signalling for us to walk faster, she nods and we walk as fast as possible.

“Come on Hae In, don’t joke~” I tried to pretend not to know that they were there. I think Hae In has figured out too, so we both walk faster until we suddenly got stopped.

Your POV;

“I said, hello ladies” A man stepped out in front of Eun Ji and I, with 2 other men following. They’re dressed in crappy black jackets and baggy pants. I ignore them and grab Eun Ji’s wrist and walk around them.

“Yah, not so fast, don’t you know we’re talking to you?”  The man behind grabbed my arm and pushed me back. I looked at Eun Ji, we’re both worried.  I swallow hard,

“Is there something I can help you with?” I say in a hard voice,

“You have some attitude aye girl?” The man smirks and walks closer as the other two comes closer as well. I feel Eun Ji grab hard on my wrist, we both walk back from the men.

“Sorry, but we really need to go.” We bow and attempt to walk pass the men again.

“I said, NOT SO FAST.”

“Excuse me ahjussi, we really need to go!” I say trying not to raise my voice.

Eun Ji POV;

“Excuse me ahjussi, we really need to go!” I hear Hae In try to keep her volume down. I’m so scared right now; I don’t know what to do. These men are obviously bad men, but how to get out of this? How?!

“E-e-excuse me, but we do not know you, please let us through..” I stuttered, I looked at Hae In and signalled her on a count of three, we’ll both run.

“Didn’t you hear me b*tch?!”

“YAH! AHJUSSI! THAT’S A BIT TOO MUCH, I REALLY HELD MYSELF BACK WITH YOU BUT NOW YOU’RE JUST CROSSING THE LINE!” Hae In yelled at that swearing man. She looked at me, and under my breath I count and nod, “One… two…” and we both nod on the count of “three!” Everything went so fast, Hae In and I held on tight to each other as we dashed off on the men.

“YAH! STOP! GUYS GET THEM!” I hear the man yell. Now they are running after us, “YAH! YOU LITTLE B*TCHES! I SAID STOP!”

“Oh that man is so rude, he’s really ticking me off!” I say under my breath (because I’m running) to Hae In,

“Save your breath for running,” she said so calmly. I look back at the men,

“Hae In-sshi, they’re coming very fast, many of them, there are around 6 now!” I scream. Suddenly I felt the hard grip on my and fall, “HAE IN, WHY?!”

“Go first! I’ll stop them,”

“NO! You can’t! Come with me now! We still have time!” I panic, I try grabbing her hand again,

“Listen to me and go!” She pushed me forward,

“But-”

“GO!”

“Hae In!” I whimper, reluctant to leave, “Hae…”

“EUN JI GO!” She yells, I have no choice but to run.

Your POV;

“EUN JI GO!” I yell at Eun Ji and she leaves. One person getting caught is better than both of us getting caught. I feel tears at the back of my eyes, but I hold it in and turn around to face the men.

“GET THAT B*TCH TOO!” The man declares, I spread my arm out to stop him,

“You wanted me right? Leave her alone. What do you want?” I say in a low stern voice,

“Smart girl, you’re coming with me now!” The man smirks and he steps closer to me…

“YAH! DON’T TOUCH ME!”

---

Yes I have finally updated and here's another one ^o^ ~ I sincerely apologize for keeping you hanging :P ♥