Did I make it in?

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Your POV;

“Hey – that’s a long time for people like us!” Jun Hyung defended. AH stupid Jun Hyung, out of this!

“Jun Hyung~ Sorry about that. You’re definitely not the first person who’s asked us to join our group, we’ve seen many good dancers, so as a group and seeing your talent, we’ve decided, the results will be…” Ah hurry up and spit it out, I’m dying to know here!

“WELCOME TO THE GROUP LITTLE GUY!” Yo Seop finally blurted out,

“Are you serious?! OMO! Yay~ Ahhh~ I’m so happy! Thank you so much!” I scream out in excitement. Omo, finally all that hard work payed off. I’m so happy! Gotcha there didn’t I Jun Hyung? I give him the Oh-Look-That-Wasn’t-A-Fluke-Was-It look.

Jun Hyung POV;

Finally Yo Seop told Hae In that he was accepted. Aigoo, took a while. I look over to him and he gives me the Oh-Look-That-Wasn’t-A-Fluke-Was-It look. Aish, I would punch him so bad, if it wasn’t his special day today. Ugh, you’re lucky this time Hae In.

Du Jun POV;

“WELCOME TO THE GROUP LITTLE GUY!” Yo Seop said for me. I looked at Hae In and gave him a big smile and thumbs up. We all crowded around and gave a big group hug, except for Jun Hyung who was standing aside looking very annoyed.

Your POV;

Althought it happened 3 hours ago, I still can’t believe it happened. I’m in the best dance group B2ST! After researching about them after my dinner, I found out that they won the annual national dance competition for 6 years in a row. Wow, they’re legends. I really can’t tell just looking at them that they have so much talent!

I lie in bed waiting to sleep; tomorrow will be the first official day I’m in B2ST. I really can’t wait…

---

 Hello! So sorry for the a short update, I'll add more in soon :D I just wanted to thank all my readers and subscribers for sticking with me this long! Just wanted to say that I'm going to base a few chapters on YG groups for a while. Please enjoy ^^ & remember to comment & subscribe :D ♥