What are they talking about?

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Jun Hyung POV;

“YAH HAE IN! Where have you been all day?!” I yelled as I saw him running across the schoolyard to us, “we waited all day for you, as a new member on the first day, you shouldn’t b-”

“I got kidnapped!” He yells back to me,

“K-k-kidnap?! By who?! Who dares kidnap our new member?!” I exploded, feeling so bad for yelling at him.

“Big Bang from YGHS”

“WHAT?! You were kidnapped by THEM?! Ugh what do they want this time?!”

“Ah calm down! It was a joke thing they did. They just wanted to become friends with me, that’s all.”

Become friends with Hae In? What are these guys pulling this time? Trying to take away our members so we could lose? I wouldn’t be surprise, it’s happened before …

“YAH! You scared me! Thought you really got kidnapped, I would’ve begged them to beat you up!” Okay, so now I don’t feel so bad about yelling at him before, he deserves it for cheating us like that.

Gi Kwang POV;

Ah there he is, according to his explanation to Jun Hyung, he was kidnapped by those idiots Big Bang. Aish, what do they want this time… We can’t afford to lose another team mate. But ah, I’m so glad that he’s back. “Yah! Park Hae In, you better not run off anymore, or I’ll have to tie you to my arm so you can’t go anywhere okay?” I threat him and ruffed his hair.

“Yah, you think I’m still a kid?!” he yells back trying to break free of my arm.

Yo Seop POV;

“YAH YAH YAH! Stop playing around! We have something important to do!” I yell out just remembering something. Gi Kwang and Hae In stopped what they were doing and payed full attention to me, so did the other members.

“We forgot to introduce ourselves to Hae In, I don’t want to be called ‘YAH’ for the rest of my life”

“Ah! Seopie is right, we must do that, but let’s not do it in front of the school gates, kind of embarrassing” Hyun Seung added,

“You guys thinking of where I’m thinking?” Dong Woon suggested,

“We’re not so-called brothers for nothing Woonie!” I laughed. We headed to our car, I looked back and Hae In was walking slowly behind us. “Yah Hae In-sshi, why are you so down? You’re meant to have fun with B2ST!” I throw my arms around her and shot her a smile.

Your POV;

I walked slowly behind B2ST, I don’t know what I was thinking about but I didn’t even know why I was so slow. “Yah Hae In-sshi, why are you so down? You’re meant to have fun with B2ST!” Yo Seop threw his arms around my shoulder and shot me an adoring smile. I looked up at him, he was so cute. I couldn’t help but turn red in the face, I felt my body getting hotter and I pushed him away,

“Mianhe, I was thinking of ways to mistreat you guys and make your life a living hell!” I joked trying to cover my face and blush. Ah I hated being a girl, every time a guy is near me, especially B2ST & Big Bang, I always go red, if that keeps happening, I don’t know how long my identity can be kept a secret anymore, I’ve always wondered, what’ll happen when they find out I’m really a girl?