Secrets exposed

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Seung Ri POV;

We took something of B2ST? Since when… All I’ve record was them always beating us before Tae Yang joined, then after we got Tae Yang, we won them back a few rounds and now we’re even.  I poke my head in to watch everyone else; good, they’re still sleeping.

“Well, Tae Yang, he used to attend Cube High School, he was actually training to be with B2ST, but… then he changed his mind and decided to transfer to YG, where he officially joined Big Bang, I don’t know what they did to him, but…” I heard Jun Hyung doze off. I couldn’t believe this, Tae Yang hyung was going to be a part of B2ST?!

Your POV;

I’m paralysed here against this brick wall with Jun Hyung’s head on my shoulder, he told me about how Tae Yang- I don’t know what to say. I pat Jun Hyung’s soft fluffly hair again; tears start to roll off my cheeks. It must be painful to lose someone who was once so close to you and even worse, join another team to defeat you. Jun Hyung… I’m sorry I can’t do anything for neither you nor B2ST but just be a burden. I’m so sorry… I saw someone bob down in front of me, Hyun Seung.

“Yah, a girl like you shouldn’t be out here alone, especially with a boy leaning on your shoulder,” he teased,

“Yah! Hyun Seung, shh!” I light push Hyun Seung, “Are you going to help me? I have pins and needles (numb legs)” I look over to Jun Hyung who’s peacefully sleeping.

“This girl, causing so much trouble! But call me oppa first!”

“Do you want to die?” I bit my lips and gave Hyun Seung a glare. I couldn’t keep that face for long and started laughing, so did he. He took Jun Hyung off my shoulder as I stood up.

Seung Ri POV;

I’m frozen here after hearing Hae In’s and Hyun Seung’s conversation. H-hae In is actually a girl..?! I poke my head out and I see then staggering this way. I stumble onto my feet and run back and pretend to sleep like the rest. I still can’t believe, that.. Omo.

Hyun Seung POV;

It really hurt me to see Jun Hyung laying his head on Hae In like that, even though Jun Hyung doesn’t know that she’s a girl, but it still gets to me so much.  But lucky I got that guy off her, kekeke this must be jealousy, aigoo, Hae Inm what did you do to me?!

“Yah! Guys wake up! Let’s go, they’re kicking us out~ We can’t just stay here and sleep!” I wake the guys up,

“Eun Ji-ah~ Wake up~” Hae In lightly shakes Eun Ji. They all arise at once,

“Is it morning already?” G Dragon stretched and yawn, “let me sleep more~~” Before he could lie back down I grab his arm,

“Time to go home hyung!” I say. And just like that, we all went our separate ways.