Because I'm Park Hae In!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Hyun Seung POV;

Wow, this chick has guts. Real guts, she looks so cute but I guess you can’t judge a book by its cover; she has a boy’s personality. Jun Hyung got so pissed; I saw how white his knuckles got. Lucky girl, her cute face didn’t get ruined by our meanie hyung! We made our way to the corner where she pointed. I bet she’ll be a fun one – maybe our high school years wouldn’t be so bad after all.

Jun Hyung POV;

 That girl – she’s getting on my nerves, I’ll make sure the rest of her high school years won’t be peaceful. That’s what you get for pissing off the almighty Jun Hyung!

Yo Seop POV;

Wow, I couldn’t believe what just happened, she was the FIRST ever person to make us shift our seats. I’m starting to have some fun, thanks to her; we’re going to have fun high school years.

“Yah Hyung! Did you see that? How she got us to shift our spots, hah. This is actually getting quite fun, she’s cute too! If she could dance she’d be perfect!” I whispered to Gi Kwang hyungie.

“Hah, she doesn’t look like the type of girl to dance, more like kung fu!” Gi Kwang joked.

Your POV;

My heart is pounding like crazy, but it feels so good to prove them jerks wrong. Huh – so what if they’re good looking, they end up being a bunch of selfish jerks. It’s only a seat. Gosh, they need to take it easy. But hey, this is fun, maybe not so bad after all. The coming days, I really can’t wait.

Gi Kwang POV;

“Yah Hyung! Did you see that? How she got us to shift our spots, hah. This is actually getting quite fun, she’s cute too! If she could dance she’d be perfect!” Yo Seop whispered to me,

Hah, she doesn’t look like the type of girl to dance, more like kung fu!” I joked, but really, I think the same. She is pretty fun.

Okay, she’s not what she’s seem like. That girl is something much more. Making the almighty B2ST move seats, she’s certainly got talent. I wonder what she’ll think when she finds out we’re the schools top number 1 dance group!

Your POV;

So after a rough morning and boring classes, it’s finally lunch! Woohoo~ I sit at the cafeteria where everyone is eating, I don’t intend to make friends and I don’t want to. I sit and eat my own lunchbox, these food outside is so filthy and low standard. Not for me at all. At the corner of my eyes I spot the big words, ‘Dance Competition after school 4pm -8pm. Including Cube’s & YG’s best dance groups B2ST & 4Minute representing Cube, Big Bang & 2NE1 representing YG.’ Dance competition huh? I finish my lunch quickly and have a closer look at the poster, down the bottom it says, ‘Free to join, if you can dance – be there!’ I grinned; I bet I’m better than these weird name groups. Park Hae In, the best dancer worldwide.