That's my desk!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Yo Seop POV;

We made our way to the back of the class where we usually sit, we see a girl sitting right on Gi Kwang’s spot. Oh, looks like she’s looking for trouble, but she’s quite cute. No matter, we’re going to tell her off, this is OUR spot!

Dong Woon POV;

Wow, this girl got guts; she’s sitting right on Gi Kwang’s spot in our area. I see Jun Hyung’s fist tighten up but Du Jun is going in front of him. Naaw, pity her; she has such an adorable face!

Du Jun POV;

“She’s a new student Jun Hyung, we’ll tell her nicely and see what we can do, don’t be violent okay?” I whisper to Jun Hyung.

“Alright, but she better be gone in the next minute, or it’s my turn” Jun Hyung replied to me. I gulp hardly.

Jun Hyung POV;

If Du Jun didn’t stop me, I would have beaten her up – so what if she has a cute face. She’s in our area and spots.

“She’s a new student Jun Hyung, we’ll tell her nicely and see what we can do, don’t be violent okay?” Du Jun whispers to me,

“Alright, but she better be gone in the next minute, or it’s my turn” I replied unclenching my fist. Seriously, she has guts.

Your POV;

“Umm excuse me, but this is our spot, could you please move to a different seat?”One of them asked politely while the one behind him was unclenching his fist.

“Is there a certain reason why you can’t sit elsewhere?”

“No – but this is just our spot, everyone knows” everyone in the class is circled around us,

“There wasn’t a rule or a seating plan about seats, I could stay here, I don’t want to move” Seriously, why should I move just because this is ‘their’ spots. It’s only a seat. I see the guy behind him clench his fist hard again, looks like someone’s getting angry. This is actually quite fun.

“You’re sitting in my spot, I would like it back, please move seats” the guy I bumped into this morning started talking. I pointed to the corner with 6 desks perfectly spread out,

“Over there, there are exactly 6 desks for you all” I say as I unpack my things and put my book on the table. The violent one starts to walk forward but was stopped by the short guy. I win again.