Fate put us in the same class

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Your POV;

I walked in and slammed my bag on the table and glared at everyone telling everyone to back off. Such a bad day, I’m not feeling in the mood now. If it wasn’t for my dream of becoming the world’s best dancer, I wouldn’t attend this stupid school – I’d be home schooled in my comfy king size bed. The teacher is later than I am; what is this?!

“OMO! Aren’t you the daughter of Park Han Jin?!*” I heard a girl exclaim at me, I looked at her and nodded slowly. “OMO! It’s such an honour to have you in our class!” Yeah right, I know you’re only up to me because of my family.

“Please just treat me the same as everyone else” I fake a smile and move seats. Ugh, this class is so noisy. I plug my earphones in and close my eyes with my feet on the desk.

“AHHH~ It’s B2ST! All six of them are in our class!” I heard girls scream, I opened my eyes.

“YAH! Do you mind quieti-” I fade my voice as I see the guy I bumped into this morning. He’s looking directly at me.

Gi Kwang POV;

All six of the members walked in and once again, screaming fans. Ugh, they’re so noisy. I look around my new classroom and I saw her again. What’s she doing here? Oh what a stupid question, of course in our class! Ah and again, she’s screaming, but she suddenly stopped when she saw me looking at her, I see her face flush red as she sat down again.

Du Jun POV;

Screaming fans once again, new class, new teacher, new friends, new fans and – HEY! NEW GIRL! She seems to be not interested in us. Wow. That’s the first.

Jun Hyung POV;

My ears are literally going to die if this keeps up. Fangirl screams, my favourite. I’m being sarcastic. I look over to Gi Kwang and I spot him looking at this girl who was just at her table, she’s pretty cute, not my type. Looks way too innocent.

Back to your POV;

He’s looking straight at me while I catch another guy looking at me, I sat down and felt my face flush bright red, I lower my head and continue to listen to my iPod. Suddenly the sounds of fangirl screams quiet down. I look up and there were 6 best looking guy I have ever seen. One starts talking …

*Park Han Jin is the owner of Park In Group – which is the biggest company in Korean (in this story)