Afterschool meeting

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Dong Woon POV;

So like usual, we’re all here in the dance studio stretching and talking. But today is different, we’re seeing if that legendary Park Hae In would turn up. I see Jun Hyung and his I-Bet-He’s-Too-Scared-To-Turn-Up Face. Just as he was about to speak, there was a knock on the door.

Jun Hyung POV;

So I guess Park Hae In isn’t gonna show up. I knew he was an all talk and no action guy. Whatta chicken, just as I was about to tell everyone to stop waiting, I hear a knock on the door. This is getting interesting.

Your POV;

I knocked on the door, to play lighten up the mood, I decided to play a minor trick. From inside, I heard Du Jun ask, “Who is it?”

“Park In’s Pizza Delivery!” I say loudly with my girl voice. I heard some noises and the door opened. Gi Kwang stared at me,

“Was there just a girl with you?”

“No, it was just me. Why?”

“Because whoever said ‘Park In’s Pizza Delivery’ sounded so much like a girl~”

“Oh, about that, umm… yeah I have a special ability to change my voice into a girl’s. Kinda embarrassing yknow? Hahaha..” I tried covering it up.

“Alright, fair enough. Well, come in!” He held the door opened for me.

Wow, this studio is filled with mirrors and is quite big. I never knew there was a place like this. On the wall, it’s painted with ‘CUBE’ with a blue cube on it. Pretty amazing.

Yo Seop POV;

Park Hae In stepped in and like anyone else would, he was amused by this studio. Well you can’t really blame him, this place is quite nice. Ah~ the more I look at him the more I think of that cutie tomboy, he’s quite cute I have to admit. But I’m cuter, kekeke the baby of B2ST!

Gi Kwang POV;

“Alright here’s what you got to do Hae In-sshi, dance to this American song” Jun Hyung shot a look at me, I’m not sure what that look means but I’m guessing that I’d be the judge because of my famous American dance. Ah~ Hae In doesn’t even know about that I bet. I look at him and he seem to be very unsure of this,

“Alright, hit the music” he finally says after a minute or two.

Your POV;

“Alright, hit the music” I finally say. I realised all the members were looking at me. Jun Hyung that jerk, I’ll prove you wrong. I can dance and it wasn’t just a fluke. You watch and get ready to get proven wrong! Jerk!

I step up and throw my bag on the floor. Prepare yourselves B2ST – especially you Jun Hyung.