Tonight's the night!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

Du Jun POV;

Tonight is the first night of the year for us to be performing again. It’s really been a while – tonight there will also be our rival school and their groups, YG High School along with Big Bang. I wonder how they’ve been. It’s been a while since I’ve met Ji Yong – well now known as G Dragon. Have they improved?

Hyun Seung POV;

My blood’s pumping; tonight’s the first night this year we’re performing. Planning to kick some . Here we are in the dressing rooms all getting ready, each member is getting dressed and practising. I hope they don’t rip the pant in the crotch area again, they always do that!

Jun Hyung POV;

Alright, it’ll soon be showtime! It’s been a while since we’ve been at the stage, but I believe we’ll still be the same but better!

Gi Kwang POV;

Yo Seopie and I are jumping around dancing like crazy, waiting for the clock to tick to 4pm; we’ll finally get to show everyone what we’ve got again.

Your POV;

I jumped into my limousine that was waiting for me after school trying to avoid admiring girls, “Hurry up! I gotta get back here at 4pm!” I yelled at the driver, ugh, I really should get a new one! I finally arrived home and changed into my trackies and white plain top. I slipped on my sneakers. Actually, on second thoughts, going as a girl will be boring. I got an idea; I tied my hair up and wore a wig of a guy’s hairstyle. I look in the mirror and I’ve turned into another person. “Wow, if there was a guy this handsome, I’d make him mine!” I joked to myself – ah so lonersome! I smiled at my reflection and ran downstairs and back to school.

Yo Seop POV;

The music is pumping loud; I could hear the bass on my chest. The door was opened waiting for people to come. The gymnasium of the school was filled with students holding signs going for their team. Finally the clock ticked to 4pm. The door closed and everyone became silent.

Your POV;

I got in just before it ticked 4pm, I squished and made my way to the front where the stage is.

“Hello students of Cube & YG High School!” the MC said loudly, the students screamed loudly, “Tonight is the first night of our dance competition for this year, once again, we have our 4 magnificent dance groups from Cube & YG High School,” the MC stopped and opened an evolope,

“Representing Cube HS, please give it up for our all-boy group B2ST and our all-girl group 4Minute!” Half of the crowd went crazy, 6 boys and 5 girls happily stepped on the stage smiling and bowing. I rubbed my eyes, WHAT?! Those six jerks are B2ST?! The best dance group in the school? You gotta be kidding me!

“Representing YG HS, please give it up for our all-boy group Big Bang and 2NE1!” The other half went crazy as Big Bang and 2NE1 made their way up smiling and waving.

“These 4 groups will be our judges for the night and give us their best performance tonight!” The MC ended.

I suddenly felt very nervous, what if they recognise me? They’ll mark me down. Wait! I’m dressed as a boy, they can’t recognise me! I grinned to myself, I got this covered.

“Contestants, all make your way to the stage now!” I heard the MC boomed and up I get.