Befriending Big Bang!

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

I looked around this little cottage; it’s so warm and cosy. The walls are decorated with all sorts of painting, which looked like it belonged to some children. As soon as we stepped there, there was a very calming sound of chime. Maybe I should have gone to YGHS where the good guys are, not those jerks were. “Hae In-sshi, come over here!” Dae Sung grabbed my wrist and lead me to a small brown table. Tae Yang, I believe that was his name, put his hand up and a pretty waitress immediately came.

“What do you guys want to drink?” He asked,

“The usual” the rest answered, he looked over to me, I can’t deny, he’s pretty good looking too, way better than Jun Hyung.

“What about you Hae In?” He asked me,

“Umm… Anything”

“Hmm alright, and could I please have a special hot chocolate” he winked at the waitress and she left.

Tae Yang POV;

I was very surprise when G Dragon told the driver to take Hae In to our private/secret café. He’s never brought anyone here ever since he was young. G Dragon must really like Hae In; I reckon if Hae In was a girl, G Dragon would really go after him. I wouldn’t blame him for that though, I mean I feel the same way. It’s a bit weird though.

“So, would you like to join our group?” I asked Hae In to break the silence,

“Yeah! We were wondering that too” T.O.P added in,

“Are you guys serious?! Now you ask me, I really would love to, but I’ve already joined B2ST…” Hae In answered,

“You’re on our rival team, ah, he might be a secret spy!” Seung Ri joked,

“We’re the one who kidnapped him Seungie” Dae Sung corrected him.

“Oh well that’s a real shame, it would have been so great if you were on our team!” I confessed,

“I know, I wouldn’t have to be stuck with those jerks!” He laughed; he had a really cute laugh, almost like a girl’s.

G Dragon POV;

“YAAAAH~ Our drinks are here! YUMMY!” I scream out like I always do. I look over to Hae In and he’s laughing, ah why is his laugh so cute?! My heart beats faster, I just realised I made a total fool out of myself! I shut up immediately and look down to my drink

“Naaw, that was so cute!” Hae In blurted out after calming down from laughing. Wow, that was the 2nd time he called me cute, I feel my cheeks burn red. Ugh what is this..?!

T.O.P POV;

Ah our drinks are finally here, the waitress handed Hae In his drink. Hot Chocolate special, like it’s name, it’s only for special people, don’t know why Tae Yang ordered it for him. He looks in the cup and his face lights up delicately. Wow, if I didn’t know better, I’d think he’s a girl!

“YAH! I forgot! We haven’t introduced ourselves properly to Hae In-sshi” I just remembered that we didn’t, I brought it up because I wanted to get to know Hae In better. But that’s my little scret. Kekeke.

“Ah, Seunghyun is right! We didn’t~ well let’s do that now!” G Dragon agreed.

“YAH! I thought I told you not to call me that anymore!” T.O.P raged out.

Your POV;

We all stood up, 5 of them stood in front of me and I stood oppose to them. We started,

“Annyeong! I’m Kwon Ji Yong but everyone calls me G Dragon, I like having fun and making everyone happy!”

“Annyeong! ‘m Choi Seunghyun but everyone calls me T.O.P, I like to express myself through music and music is my life!”

“Annyeong! I’m Dong Yangbae but everyone called me Tae Yang, I like to dance and sing, but my specialty is dancing~”

“Annyeong! I’m Kang Dae Sung! I’m the cutest one in the group!” He made a love heart with his arms and winked,

“Yah yah! That’s too much Dae Sung! Annyeong! I’m Lee Seunghyun but everyone calls me Seung Ri, it’s actually I’m the cutest member~” He winked then put his hands into a fist and turned it next to his cheeks. AH they were all so adorable!

“Your turn!” G Dragon yelled out,

“Eh… Umm, annyeong! I’m Park Hae In; my dream is to become the best dancer worldwide!” I smiled and bowed as they all bowed to me too. After introducing ourselves, we sat and talked about our dreams, how we started into this career and exchange our e-mails and cell phone numbers, it was fun and time flew by quick as I forgot all about B2ST. “AIGOO! Look at the time! It’s almost time for school to end! We better head back to school. Hae In we’ll contact you soon!” G Dragon saluted to me. It surprised me that one by one came up and hugged me good bye, I couldn’t deny that because I’m really a girl, my face lit up bright red.