A little jealousy

I think I'm Falling in Love with a Boy

 

Your POV;

“Plane number ___ from Korea to U.S will be delayed. Your flight will arrive shortly after time scheduled. Sorry for the inconvenience.*” I hear the announcer say. The time is currently 8.10am, school be starting shortly. I wonder if they’ve received the letter yet. They probably have and couldn’t care less. Yet I still wonder if they’ve tried calling, my phone is off, because of the policy. What if they do call and are worried about me? Was it wrong to leave like this? Wait, what am I thinking? Why would they care? Whatever.

“Young Mistress, would you like anything to eat or drink?” Butler Kim offers, I shake my head,

“No it’s fine, excuse me a bit, I need to use the rest room.” I got up and left to the rest room.

Eun Ji POV;

We’re all here at the café now, “Did you all receive a letter?” I ask,

“Yeah we did,” Both B2ST and Big Bang said together and put their letters on the table.

“HEY! THAT’S NOT FAIR! Why did Hae In put #1 fan on yours and not ours?!” G Dragon whined,

“Yah! Why are you complaining! He put forever your fan on yours!” Yo Seop argued back, and the two just glared at each other.

“Guys not the time,” I interrupt,

“I know,” they both said not giving up, I sigh.

“Open your letters, we’ll see what she- sorry, I meant he wrote.” Far, my mouth slipped, I hope they didn’t take notice.

Hyun Seung & Seung Ri POV;

Just act normal, act cool, no one will notice that correct mistake Eun Ji made. Keep calm and open the letter.

 

* = I don’t have any memories at an airport waiting for a plane before, so I’m not sure what they say when the plane is delayed.