Chapter 2

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Eli's p.o.v. 
 
    I am bored. 
    We've reached Macau some hours ago. We had went to our schedule and now we were at our hotel for the night. I was alone in the room. Okay not alone, alone taken that Kiseop was in the bathroom getting ready for the night. Dongho on the other hand had choosen to not be the third wheel and had went to Soohyun's room to watch a baseball match.
    Currently I was laying on my bed listening to music and trying to forget that in the next room is my, since long ago, crush. Oh and have I told you that I am booored? I have nothing to do!
    I had updated my twitter, I had leveled up at some games, I had eaten, the TV had nothing good on, as per usual, and now the only thing that was left to do was sleep. But who could sleep when he was sharing, for the first time, a room with his love interest? Right, none! 
    There is nothing to do in here. As I was thinking that, my eyes caught a collection of glass ornaments. Hmm, what's that? Sitting up from the bed, I took one of those thingies into my hands and started observing it. It was a vase that had the shape of an angel. That kinda reminds me of Kiseop. I started turning it from all sides, to see if there is a signature on it, which, of course, there is! 
    “Murano, Italy.” I read out loud.
      “What's that?” Kiseop's voice near my ear, startled me, making me drop the vase on the floor, which in turn, broke into several, little pieces of glass. “Oh my God! I'm so sorry!” Kiseop said, panicked. 
      “It's okay, it's not your fault, I dropped it!” I said trying to calm him down, as I started collecting the broken pieces.
      “Yes, but I startled you! I shouldn't have appeared like that!” he insisted and he started collecting pieces too.
      “I can't really deny that. But stil- !” I looked down at my hand, where a broken piece had cut me. It had scratched my palm and blood had already covered the wound.
    “You're bleeding! Sit on the bed, I'll get the emergency kit!” As I was doing what he told me, no, more like ordered me, Kiseop stormed back to the bathroom. His red hair still dripping at the back of his neck. I could hear the bathroom's cabinets opening and closing again and again as he was searching for the emergency kit. He was back beside me in a few moments.   
    The angel kneeled before me, opened the kit and started rampaging it's content. When he finally found a tuft of cotton and the disinfectand, he got a hold of my palm. Kiseop was so focused while he applied the disinfectant onto the scratch, that he was biting his bottom lip. I couldn't take my eyes of those perfect red lips. 
    Whithout realising what I was doing, I leaned towards him and with my head inches away from his, I whispered his name.
      “Hmm?” He said looking up. 
      While looking him into the eyes, I caught his lips with mine. His eyes widened from shock, but he didn't try to back away.
       The kiss was just a peck at first. I started rubbing his lips and when I saw his eyes become half-lided, I brought my hand , not the “wounded” one, that one was still in his grasp, to the backside of his neck and started rubbing that spot softly. But, as you see, I wasn't satisfied with only that. I put my tongue out and started rubbing his lips with it, asking for access. He was reluctant at first but when a soft moan escaped his mouth and his eyes closed fully, I found the opportunity to enter and start searching his wet cavern. I poked his tongue with mine. I knew he was inexperienced so I wasn't surprised when he awkwardly touched my muscle with his. 
       After that our tongues started dancing together, I leaned his head a little so I could deepen the kiss and he brought his arms around my neck bringing me closer. When I, accidentaly, found a weak spot into his mouth he moaned into the kiss sending vibrations from my appendage right down to my crotch. I could feel my member start getting bigger. And all that only from a kiss
        We continued kissing like this for a few minutes, but the need for air was starting to get bigger with every second that passed.  I reluctantly seperated my mouth from his. We were both trying to catch our breaths. I felt like I just ran a marathon. And from the looks of it he felt like that too. His eyes were still closed, his mouth slightly open and his cheeks bright red. 
        “Kiseop...” I whispered his name, while connecting our foreheads. His eyes started open slowly. “I...”
        Then we heard it! 
         It was a loud noise coming from the room right beside ours. We seperated and looked to the direction of Kevin and Jaeseop's room.
        "What was that?!" Kiseop suprised, asked me, his voice a hoarse whisper.
        "How can I know?!" I answered, with mild anoyance in my voice, and then silence fell again while we were trying to listen to what was happening. When we started hearing voices yelling, Kiseop jolted up and ran out of the room. "Kiseop-ah, wait!" I tried to stop him but he had already gotten out in the corridor. I got up and followed him.
        When we reached outside the other room the door suddenly opened and then closed again.
        "Kev-" the dancer tried to call but I cut him by putting my palm over his mouth.
        “Shh, let's see first what's happening” I whispered. When I saw him nodding in agreement I took my hand and leaned to the door.The door on the opposite side of the corridor opened and a panicked Hoon, followed by a worried Soohyun and an annoyed Dongho, came out. 
        Kiseop put his index finger on his lips telling them to be quiet. They came beside me trying to listen to what was going on. But, even though we were as silent as possible, we couldn't hear anything but muffled sounds. And then a moan....
         Wait, was that really a moan?! From the looks on the other's faces, yes, that really was a moan! Wow good job AJ! A smile started forming on my lips. It seems that at least one of us has the guts to do something!....Wait...I did the same thing a little while ago...and I was gonna...What? Confess?! What would I'd done if we weren't interrupted
        "Uhmm, okay I think we should return to our rooms." Kiseop started shooing us "Now!" he added when he saw that none was willing to move.
        "Ok, ok, don't bite!" the maknae retorted and we started heading to our rooms.
        "Yah! You, Dongho in our room! It's time for sleep!" said Kiseop in a strict manner as soon as he saw that Dongho was going back to Soohyun's room. 
        "What?! No! I don't want to! The baseball match is still going!" 
        "I don't care, you'll come with us!" 
        Dongho had the same expression as a five year old kid who didn't want to go to bed and Kiseop had his hands on his waist looking at him like a mum. I tried to muffle my laugh at the scene but I wasn't that succesfull.
        “Yah! Why are you laughing?!” Kiseop then turned to me pointing his index finger.
        “No, no, nothing! It's just.... that you're like the mum and Dongho the kid! Hahaha” I explained and started laughing, failing to hold it back.
        “What?! Me, mum! Who’s a mum!” Kiseop was looking at me with his mouth open in surprise. Dongho on the other hand started laughing, as he found the whole scene hillarious, and started heading to our shared room.  “I can't possibly be a mum you know! I'm a man! A man! And you two, stop laughing!” Kiseop came beside me and started complaining while I laughed at his reaction. 
        “Hahaha! Mum, dad will you tell me a bedtime story before I sleep? Kahahahaha!” when we heard that, both me and Kiseop froze. We looked at each other, and when our eyes made contact we both turned to opposite sides, Kiseop blushing. 
        “Yah! Who's your dad?!” I exclaimed, feign an angry tone and started chasing Dongho ready to tickle him.
        We got inside our room and when we reached the first bed, I grabbed him and tossed him onto it. Bringing myself on top of him, I started tickling him.
        “Little kids should go to bed early!”  I said while laughing.
        “Nyahahahaha! Sto-stop it! I- I can't breath!” Dongho tried to push me away from him. “Muhahaha! No, I won't stop! I'll tickle you to death! Kiseop! Help me hold him down!” I turned to Kiseop who was standing a few steps away, leaning on the closet with a playfull smile on his face. He started approaching us and when he was right above us, he put his hands on my shoulders and tossed me on my back. I was taken aback from this action of his! What the hell?
        “Dongho! Attack daddy!” he ordered and they both attacked, trying to tickle me.
        As I was still in a shock, Kiseop and Dongho came above me and started tickling me. On my ribs, on my neck and every place they could think of.
        “Hahaha! Stop that! Kiseopie! Dongho!” I said laughing and s my right leg over Kiseop's waist, trying to change our positions. Dongho figuring out what I had in mind, uncircled my leg and held both of them down. Somewhere along the road he stopped, straightened up and took a few steps back. He just stayed there watching us for a little while. Not that I gave him much credit, taken that Kiseop was, still, right above me laughing and tickling me.
        Dongho then, came a little forward and reaching his arms out, he pushed Kiseop, who in turn, fell over me. Our bodies were touching in all of their lenght, our smiles started to fade and our gazes connected. We both stayed there, frozen, looking at each others eyes.
        “Hihihi! Mum, dad, I want a baby sister! While you're at it I'm going to watch the rest of the match! Bye~! ” Dongho's snickering sentence shaken us out from our own little world! Kiseop, nervously tried to stand up from me, putting his hands on my shoulders and pushing to get up. As he pushed on me rubbed on mine and I let out a low groan.
        Surpised from the friction his arms gave out and he fell once again over me.That's when I realised I had encircled his waist with my arms and I was hugging him tightly. 
        We stayed like this for a little while. His head leaned on my shoulder , his expression hidden from me. I felt my ears burning. ! He surely felt it! 
        After a few moments he tried once again to get up, this time more carefull than before. When he got up I could see his face had become a bright shade of red.
        “Uhmm... Sorry about that. Ehh....I-I'm going to brush my teeth!”  he said while looking at everything else except me, awkwardness obvious in his voice and he dashed off to the bathroom, leaving me there alone splayed on the bed and with a freaking hard-on! ! What I'm gonna do now?!
 
 
 
 

 

Postscript time!

Eli: You, you left me there!? In a state like this?! How could you!?

Kiseop: I-I..It's not my fault! She's the one writing it!!! (>.<)-->
ElseopLove: Nihihihihi!
Eli: Stop laughing! You sadistic girl! 
ElseopLove: Come on now Eli~ You don't actually think I'll let you have your way from so early into the story, do you? *sadistic smirk*
Eli: Well...I...  
ElseopLove: No, no, no you'll have to wait and see~ I have big~ plans about you two~
Kiseop: A-anyway! We can't possibly forget to say something to our readers right? 
ElseopLove: Oh! Yeah! Minna-san~ thank you alllllllll sooooo much for everything~ for the views, the subscribes and for the comments~!!!<3 Seriously I don't have much confidence in my writing as I'm still a rookie in that! and you trully encourage me to continue with it~ Minna, arigato! \(*^*)/
Kiseop: Until next time~ muacks! :*
Eli: and don't forget to comment ElseopLove reaaaally loves reading your comments! ;)
ElseopLove: Yup, that's true~! :D

P.S. My author's notes will be like this from now on~ you like it? <3