Chapter 15

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

                                                                                                           ~*~
                                                                                         The people creeping outside
                                                                                                           ~*~

None's P.o.V.


    All of the people gathered outside were holding their breaths. Waiting to hear the upcoming words.
    "Wow!" Dongho exclaimed when Kiseop span Eli around, dropping himself more onto Kevin so he could see better.
    "I love you and I did since a long time ago." Kiseop pecked Eli."Everytime you would be beside me, near me or when you talked to me and especially when you were touching and hugging me or even simply smile to me I'd feel butterflies; no, butterflies. I would feel the whole zoo taking strolls inside my stomach."
    "Yeah, strolls we call it now." Soohyun commented sarcastically.
    "SHH!"  Everyone turned and glared at the leader, leaving him looking at them surprised.
    "What the-"
    "Soohyun!" Hoon whispered angrily, his eyes throwing daggers.
    "It's not too late, Eli. It'll never be." Kiseop wrapped his arms around Eli's neck.
    "Haa, Kiseoppie; I love you so, so much."
    "Haaa~ so sweet~!" Kevin whispered, wipping an unexisted tear from the corner of his eye.
    The two lovebirds inside started kissing.
    "YES!!!"
    "FINALLY!!!"
     "IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!"
    "HOORAY!!!"
    Everyone shouted at the same time. Their voices jumbling.
    "Oops! Guys, guys! This was too loud!" Kevin tried to hush them up, moving his hands up and down infront of him. "If Eli have heard us-..." His sentence was cut off by the door opening behind him.
    "Hey, guys!" Eli's head came out of the door.
    "E-Eli!" Kevin uttered.
    "W-we can explain!" Kyo backed him up.
    "I'm sure you can~!" Suddenly the smile that was plastered on the rapper's face, faded away; its place taking a serious frown. "I suggest you leave now. The show is over."  He sent a glare to all of them and he got inside again when they started taking backwards steps.
    They heard the sound of the door's lock and they made their way back to the stage.
    "Kevin...." Kyo said catching the vocalist's attention. "We made it!" He exclaimed.
    "Yes we did!" The brunette shot up, throwing Dongho who was leaned on his shoulder from over him, and hugged Kyo.
    "We made it~ We made it~ Na na nana naa~!!" They started celebrating, bouncing up and down in the small space of the backstage's corridor.
    "Ahem!" A cough made them stop and they turned their heads to meet the newcomer. "Do we have a secret gathering? And Kevin, should I feel Jae-lous?" Jaeseop asked pointing to all of them and raising his eyebrow questioningly to the two hugging.
    "Jaeseop!" Kevin exclaimed and threw himself in the taller's arms.
    "Hey, hey! What happened that made you that happy?" The rapper asked hugging his lover.
    "Finally! They confessed!" The happy vocalist started hopping up and down again while holding AJ's fore-arms.
    "Who confessed?" AJ asked, scrunching his eyebrows. He can't possibly talk about the two idiots-
    "The two idiots, AJ! Duuh!" Kevin exclaimed stunned.
    "No !"
    "Yes !"
    "That...ok now I'm highly convinced that the end is near...." Jaeseop shook his head up and down receiving a light punch from Kevin. "What? I just thought it'll never happen! By the way, what are you doing, all of you, here?" The cat asked sending a questioning look to all of them.
    "We were...urm... just making sure everything will go alright!" Dongho exclaimed as they started walking again.
    "Uh-huh, so, you were spying on them." AJ said in a matter-of-factly way.
     "Well, we..."
    "And you were caught by Eli?"
    "Yes we were...kinda..." Kevin shrugged.
    "You will never change." The rapper shook his head.
    "Yeah, you're just jealous that you weren't there! By the way, where were you?"
    "Aww! You know me so well, Kevin!" Jaeseop exclaimed, a big smile on his face as he pecked Kevin's cheek. "I was talking with our choreographer and when I turned to find you, you were nowhere to be found. Same with the rest."    
    "Anyway, I think it's not even meant to say that you'll be the one to go and call them when it'll be time to get ready." Soohyun piped in, looking at AJ when they were back at the stage again.
    Jaeseop sent him a deadpanned look.
    "You cowards! You still haven't learnt that Eli barks but never bites?" The rapper looked dissaprovingly at their retreating backs as Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho left from there, leaving only AJ, Kevin and Kyo behind.
    "Well, if you ask my nose about it; you'll take an entirely different answer."
    The rapper sent another deadpanned look, this time to Kyo and then shrugged.
    "If I'm guessing correctly and something tells me I am; you received it for doing something even as small as to touch Kiseop?"
    "Kiss." Kevin mumbled from AJ's embrace.
    Jaeseop started cleaning his ear.
    "Umm, sorry baby, but I think I haven't heard you right. Maybe my ears are still humming from the music."
    "Kyo kissed Kiseop...." Kevin mumbled again.
    AJ eyed him for a bit and then turned to Kyo.
    "This was the only thing you came up with? Kiss Kiseop? Dude, you're lucky it's only a broken nose!"
    "I was ready to take another hit, but Kiseop prevented him."
    Kevin and Kyo started explaining to the rapper how they had come up with this idea and what role they played in the whole thing, until a woman came and announced that it was time to get ready.
    "As I've already said; you're a lucky man!

 

                                                                                                           ~*~
                                                                                           Back to the lovesick couple
                                                                                                           ~*~


Eli's P.o.V.


    We were lost inside each other's arms for minutes on end, until a light knock was heard on the door and Jaeseop's voice was heard right after.
    "Guys! Sorry for interrupting whatever you're doing in there, but we have to start getting ready."
    "Okay, Jaeseopie~!" Kiseop exclaimed and swallowed the sigh, that left my lips upon hearing that our alone time was over, with a gentle kiss. "Just think that; tommorrow we don't have anything scheduled." Kiseop winked and got up from me, fixing his disheveled shirt.
    He took my hand and I got up too, entangling our fingers.
    "Then, I look forward for the night to come."
    We smiled to each other and made our way outside the door and to the room where the rest were getting ready.
    Once inside, we let go of each other's hand as everyone in the room turned to us.
    Kevin, who at that moment was getting his hair done, smiled and apologized to the hair stylist. The brunette got up and neared me and Kiseop.
    "Don't make a big deal about it." The ulzzang whispered warningly to the fishy.
    "I wasn't going to. I just wanted to say that finally we'll have less drama in the dorm." Kevin smiled and came to me. He smiled, too sweatly in my opinion, and put his hand on my shoulder. That smile is giving me the chills! "Don't it up." He said in english and returned to his place.
    I and Kiseop blinked, looking surprised at him.
    "Did he just....Did I understood correctly?" Kiseop asked me shocked, pointing to the vocalist.
    "I think you did. Kevin just cussed!" I exclaimed, my mouth hanging open.
    "Well, you know; Kevin is not the sweet angel everyone is taking him for." AJ's voice came from behind us, making us turn around.
    "We know but still! He just cussed!" I said, still not believing my ears.
    "What, that? That's nothing! You had to listen to him when we-"
    "No! Believe me, we don't want to know!" Kiseop started shaking his head and hands.
    "-were fighting....what did you think I would say? You dirty mind, you!" Jaeseop grinned in a cat-like way and shook his head, looking amused at Kiseop.
    "I-I...ahahaha!" Kiseop scrached his head. An awkward laugh escaping his lips.
    "Kiseop-san! Can you come here, please?" A woman from the staff asked, holding up Kiseop's first attire for the live.
    "Yes, I'm coming!"
    The ulzzang turned to leave and as he did so, his hand brushed mine making me turn and sent him a smile. I followed him with my eyes as he went to the girl, a broad smile on his lips and his face sparkling. My mind was blasted by images of what had took place earlier and I was lost in my thoughts; a big goofy grin plastered on my face.
    "Earth to Lovepigeon! Earth to Lovepigeon! Do you copy? I've lost sign! Over!" Jaeseop said, shaking my shoulder, effectively taking me out of my world.
    "Lovepigeon to Creepycat! I copy! Over!" I replied, continuing the silly game.
    "Finally! Lovepigeon, please, come back to us we need you to get ready! Lionheart will be angry! Over!"
    I smirked at Soohyun's nickname and brought my hand before my mouth again.
    "Don't worry, Crazybunny will take care of it! Roger!" At that we both exploded in laughter, making the rest in the room to turn and look questioningly at us.
    It was a joke only between the two of us, meaning the high level of adoration Hoon had for our leader. We've never told anyone else as we didn't want-
    "Who'll take care of who?" A voice asked as he drapped his arms over both of us.
    -to be nagged about it.
    "Hoon!!" AJ and I exclaimed in a single voice and looked wide eyed to him.
    "Yes, last time I checked this was my name. So, mind if you answer me?" The vocalist asked smiling to us.
    My eyes flew from him to Jaeseop trying to think of something to say. Our eyes made contact.
    I don't like this smile! I said internally to him.
    Me neither! We're screwed! AJ's eyes were screaming.
    "We...we were talking about....ummm...erhh...." I scrached mt head trying to find something to say. Damn it! Why doesn't it work when I need it?!
    "About how good care will....erm..." AJ was lost of words too as it seemed.
    Hoon had taken his arms from our shoulders, folding them on his chest and looking at us with one eyebrow raised. Waiting to hear our excuse.
    "From what I've heard..." Another voice, this of the person that annoyed me the most, was heard coming near us.
    I switched my eyes to him, scrunching them. Kyo sent me a playfull smirk and came closer to me, drapping his arm over my shoulders.
    He's here for payback for hitting him!
    "Kyousuke, it's not necessa-"
    "They were saying how good care will Eli take of Kiseop. Isn't that right guys?" The sly fox, turned to me and smiled.
    "Yes! Yes, Kyo! See Hoon? We were talking about those two! Our lovebirds! There is nothing to worry about!" Jaeseop added eagerly.
    "Hmm...why I don't belie-" Hoon was cut off by Kyousuke. He likes cutting people's sentences, doesn't he?
    "Oh, Hoon, they are calling for you!" The Italian exclaimed looking behind the vocalist.
    "Ok, but-"
    "It's better if you go now, so you won't be late~." Kyousuke span Hoon around and started pushing him over to the woman that had called Kiseop earlier. Once back he smiled and clapped his hands. "Everything's set!"
    "Thank you, Kyo! You really saved our asses. Believe me, a madbunny is a scarybunny!" Jaeseop excalimed, a chill running down his spine.
    "Haha! Oh, it's nothing don't mention it! But still, couldn't you reffer to Eli and Kiseop from the start? And alright, you AJ, you are in another world, but you stupid pigeon?! You just got together with him! It should be all over your mind!" Kyo said looking accusingly to me.
    "Well, I'm not that fond of using my relationship with Kiseop as a cover." I glared at him.
    "Oh~ so you're officially dating now?" Kyousuke asked, his eyes and smile growing wider.
    My eyes flew wide open as realisation downed to me, like a 5T rock on the head.
    "Let me guess..." Jaeseop raised his hand stopping me from talking. Not that even if I wanted to, I would be able to talk. "It didn't even pass your mind to ask him."
    "Yes..." I mumbled looking shocked towards where the ulzzang was.
    A groan came out of Kyo and AJ's mouth. The fox facepalmed and the cat shook his head dissaprovingly.
    "You. Are. An. Idiot!" Kyo exclaimed grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.
    "You just found out?" Jaeseop asked deadpanned.
    "No, but now I just made sure of it!"
    "Oh, shut up both of you! I'll ask him tonight!" I complained and shook Kyousuke's hands from over me.
    "Eli-san! Can you come please?" The woman from before called me over.
    "I'm coming!" I shouted and turned to head towards her. "Oh, by the way;" I said caughting Kyo's attention. I raised my head to look him in the eyes. This guy's height is giving on my nerves!  "I'm not sorry for hitting you, but thank you."
    "Aww, you're so sweet~!" Kyo exclaimed and threw his arms in the air coming near me.
    I raised my hand infront of me and started backing away.
    "No! Just no! Don't even think-uff!"
    His arms wrapped themselves around me and my face was crushed into his chest. It was awkward.
    Rolling my eyes, I hugged him back and patted his back.
    "I'll let it go for now, but don't make a habit of it." I warned him once he let go of me.
    "Okay~!" He smiled and without me expecting it, he leaned down and left a peck on my lips. "Now, you're equal with Kiseop~!"
    My eyes grew wider, and I felt my right eye twitching while he laughed and started walking away.
    "Yaaaah! You damn Italian! Come back here and let me kick your !!!"
    I threw myself forward with my fist into the air, blood rushing to my head as he continued laughing.
    "Woah there! We don't have much time; go get ready and don't mind him." AJ suggested, holding me back.
    "No! Let me go! Let me go and teach the bastard  a lesson! I'll make his nose fall off of his stupid face!"
    "Eli~ you're causing an approar~." A sweet voice came from behind me and two arms wrapped around my waist, holding me tightly.
    I calmed down instantly. Kiseop always had this kind of effect on me. Everytime I were losing my temper he would come and with his sweet voice, he would try to calm me down. Succeeding everytime.
    "I hate him!" Complaining, I folded my arms and pouted like a five-year-old.
    "Haha, I know you do. But now you have to get ready." Kiseop said, resting his head on my shoulder, his cheek touching mine. "Or we'll be late and then we'll be late returning at the dorm too." That one was whispered by him, in my ear. His breath hitting it and making the hair at the back of my neck to stand.
    "Hmm, that lifts my mood, baby." I whispered back, a smirk making its way on my lips.
    "It'll lift something else, too." Kiseop, promised and left a peck at the junction between my ear and neck.
    "Be aware of what you promise; I won't be the one at fault later."
    "Who said I'll accuse you?"
    "Hey, you two! Break it off!" Soohyun scolded us coming closer. "Don't flirt infront of all the staff!" He whispered.
    "Why? We were always flirting." Kiseop asked shrugging.    
    "Now, it's different! Eli, go get dressed; and you, Kiseop, go get your hair and make up done!"  The leader commanded us, making shooing motions with his hands. "Move it!" He glared when no one of us moved even a single muscle.
    "Aww, okay... don't shout!"
    "Boo you meanie!"
    Kiseop took his arms from around me and we both stuck our tongues out to our leader, scramming to where we were supposed to go.
    Soohyun had a stunned expression and started shaking his head.
    "It wasn't enough how annoying they were on their own; no they're united!" He complained throwing his hands into the air.
    "Just wait and see; their going to become even more of a handfull." Jaeseop said, putting his insight in use.
    A small chuckle left my lips as I went to get ready. Anticipating the night to come.

 



*the lonely wind blows through an empty chair, a hayball bouncing through with it*
Eli: E.L, come out of there. *looks under the desk*
E.L.:.....
Eli: Come on. 
E.L.:.... 
Eli: You little- *Kiseop smacks him upside the head*
Kiseop: Eli, be more gentle! Sweety why don't you come out of down there? *reaches out hand* 
E.L.: I-I-I-I.....Don't wanna! 
Kiseop: Come on here you~ everything's alright.

E.L.: B-B-but...I-I....I haven't updated in a month! And I had this crappy chapter sitting around waiting for me to write the end of it! 

Eli: Which you still haven't written that's why you cut the chapter in 3/4! 
E.L.: *looking unamoosed (supernatural reference) at Eli*
E.L Eli: 

Kiseop: *le dramatic sigh* guys....seriously, stop bickering!
E.L.: Anyways *sniiif* to all of my lovely readers; sorry for making you wait this long! orz Life can be a b*tch sometimes and otl happened to me, making me procrastinate ending this chapter... :( the next update will probably be short...I'm so sorry! 
Kiseop: *pat pat* Bright up, please~ 
E.L.: Oh! By calling Soohyun Lionheart I meant him http://carebears.wikia.com/wiki/Brave_Heart_Lion his so cute and kind hearted just like our leader-sshi~! Bye now~ please comment and let me know what you think thus far~