Chapter 3

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Kiseop's P.O.V.
 
    I dashed off , towards the bathroom and when I reached there, I closed the door and leaned over the sink.  Taking a few deep breath's to calm my self down; I looked at my reflection in the mirror. My face was bright red, my eyes wide open and my chest was rising and falling fast from the uneven breaths I was swallowing.
    I opened the water fusset and connecting my palms I took a little cold water in them and then splashed my face. What the hell just happened?! And what was that kiss earlier?! At the thought of the kiss I brought my fingers over my lips, closing my eyes to remember it better. Why did he kissed me?! What was he gonna say before we were interrupted?! Why did he do that?! What I'm going to do?! ! I'll probably never know now.... I had so many questions circling my head. Questions that I'll never find the courage to ask out loud!
    Then the next thing to come in my mind was his moan when I accidentally rubbed myself on him. He was already hard! I could feel it even when I was splayed over him, before I tried to get up for the first time. He was wearing one of his sweatpants  and that made it even easier to feel.  I shouldn't have panicked when I felt my member getting bigger from the feel of his. The thought of him taking notice of my was what got me to try so clumsily to get up in the first place with the result of feeling him even better and falling again over him.
    Looking down, I saw the bulge in my pants, I still had an issue going on there!  Agh! ! What I'm gonna do with this?! I can't probably take another shower, that'll seem suspicious! Plus, I said I was gonna brush my teeth, I can't stay for long in here! Otoke?!
    Taking a look at my reflection once again and seeing that my blush had faded, I took a few more deep breaths and opened the door holding my shirt down. Thank God, I decided to wear a buggy shirt tonight!
    As I was exiting the bathroom, Eli stormed past me.
    “I'm gonna take a shower.” He said and closed the door.
    It seems I'm not the only one who has issues going on! That thought got me to smile. It made me happy to know that I had the same effect on him as he had on me. No, you can't let yourself believe in something like this! He'll never have the same feelings... I stayed there for a few moments, lost in my thoughts, until I heard the sound of running water. I moved to my bed, the one we were playing on, and sat down. I reached for the room's phone and dialed Soohyun's room number.
    “Hello?” Hoon's voice could barely be heard above the cheers and the yelling coming from Dongho and Soohyun.
    “Hi Hoon, it's me, Kiseop.”
    “Oh! Hi Kiseop! How are things over there?” He sounded a little worried. Dongho must have told them!
    “Good....Look, I'm going to sleep, tell Dongho I won't get up to open to him if he doesn't have his key and to be quiet.” I knew I was sounding a little rude but right now, I didn’t wanna talk about it.
    “Ok, I'll tell him. Uhmm...we could let him stay with us if you want to. We have a couch, so...”
    “No, no, it's okay! It isn't needed!” I cut him quickly. I didn't want him to come in the wrong conclusion about what was going on with me and the Pigeon.
    “Are you sure?” He was sounding a bit hesitant.
    “Yeah, Hoony, I'm sure. Just send him over when the match finish. Goodnight~!” I said the last word in a faked cheerful tone.
    “Okay, goodnight! Rest well!” and I put down the phone.
    After finding my pajamas, which was a t-shirt and a pair of shorts, I started taking of my clothes. I had gotten off of my buggy shirt and I started undoing my jean's button, but as I was going to take them off the bathroom door opened and a still wet, almost , except from the towel circling his hips, Eli came out.  I froze, standing there with my jeans a little lower on my hips and with my upper body still shirtless.
    “Yah! Where are you going like this?!” I managed to say after the shock of seeing him in his almost, damn!, glory had passed.
    “What?! I just forgot to take my pjs! And you're half too!” Came the rappers retort while he frowned. At that I grabbed my t-shirt and wore it.
    “Just take your clothes and go back inside!”
    “Yes sir!” He said and saluted me, military style. 
    The pigeon, the half- pigeon, started moving to were his suitcase was resting and after searching for a while he found what he wanted, a pair of shorts and an underwear, a black underwear, and headed back inside. Not even once glancing at me.
    Ugh! That's it! I'm done for today! I took my pants off, pulling my shorts on right after. Then I pulled my bed's covers off and layed on it covering myself and taking a comfortable position. I rested the left side of my head on the pillow and while closing my eyes I took a deep breath. I re-opened my eyes immediately after that. ! It already took in his scent! Letting out a sigh I closed my eyes again and started rubbing my nose on it, taking in his scent.
    When the blonde came out again and started heading for his bed, which thankfully wasn't the one beside mine, I faked sleep. I didn't wanna talk about anything right now, I just wanted to rest. Not that he's going to bring the kiss or the earlier accident up, but just in case!
    In a few minutes, sleep and exhaustion had taken over me and I was in a different world.
 
                                                                                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
    The next time I opened my eyes it was already morning. I reached out my hand and grabbed my phone, stopping the alarm. Getting off the bed I started heading groggily to the bathroom. When I had cleaned my face and was done with whatever I had come here for, I got out and headed to Dongho's bed. 
    “Dongho, it's time to wake up!” I said shaking the sleeping maknae. “Dongho!” I tried again in a higher voice. Stupid heavy-sleeper!
    Straightening up, I made my way to Eli's bed.  Sitting beside him, I put my hand on his bare shoulder and gave him a little shake.
    “Pigeon, wake up!” 
    “Hnn, what?” He said. His voice hoarse from sleep. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at me.
    “It's time to get up! We have a plane to catch.” I answered him.
    “Yeah, okay. Whatever.” And he closed his eyes again, trying to fall back asleep.
    “No! Don't sleep! Wake up~!” I whined, shaking him. 
    “Yeah, yeah...” He circled his arm over my waist and he leaned his head on my lap, without opening his eyes.
    “Yah! I told you to get up! I’m not your freking pillow!” Eventhough I wanted to stay like this for a bit longer I had to get him and Dongho, off the bed. Getting up, I untangled his arms off of me and threw his head on the matress.
    “What the !” He cursed at the collision his head made with the matress.
    I got once again at Dongho's side and  while shaking the maknae I turned towards Eli.
    “Just come and help me!” I said strictly at him. “We have to go eat breakfast and get ready to leave!”
    “Okay, okay don't shout!” He said and started getting of the bed, while rubbing his, still drooped from the sleep, eyes. “Dongho, Dongho!”After a few tries he let out a sigh. “You just ask for drastic meassures...!” 
    Hooking his hands under the maknae’s torso and knees, he got hold of him and started heading towards the bathroom.
    “Kiseop, open the door.” Still stuned from the road things were taking, I ran and opened him the door. Passing me by he got inside and rested dongo in the bathtub. “You asked for it...” He said with a fake I'm-so-sorry tone in his voice and an equally fake saddened expression. Then he grabbed the shower head, directing it towards the raven's direction and opened the cold water, splashing him right on the face.
    That action had the desired effect, waking Dongho in just mere seconds.
    “Wha-what the hell! Stop it!” the startled maknae was throwing his hands in the air trying to protect his, already wet, self from the cold water.
    Eli closed the water and smirked at his fellow rapper.
    “You have to learn to wake up easier!” He told  him, amusement obvious in his voice, and left from the room.
    “You! Couldn't you have stopped him?!” the furious maknae asked me pointing his index finger at me.
    “I asked for his help.” I answered him, shrugging my shoulders, while having an amused smile on. “Now, dry yourself and come out.” I told him and threw a towel at him, that landed on his face, and headed to our room.
    As I was exiting the bathroom I heard Eli's voice speaking on the phone.
    “Yeah, we got him up, we'll be heading down in a few minutes too.” His tone was still amused. Bet he'll tell everyone the way he woke him up! At that thought my smile widened. I started taking out the clothes I was going to wear.
    “Thank you!” I told him, adressing a smile towards him.
    “Nah, don't mention it!” He said, sending a smile back at me. We stood there, in the middle of the room, smiling at each other until a still furious maknae came out of the bathroom. He was dry now but he had only the towel I threw him on, circlyng his waist.
    He threw a hatefull glance at both of us, took a dry pair of clothes and headed back inside.
    Eli and I started laughing when the door closed with a loud thud.
    After that we all got ready and started heading to the breakfast room. Dongho's eyes widened at the sight of the enormous buffet that was expecting us and he imidiately started filling his plate with whatever he liked. This kid really likes food! It wasn't something new, but still, it surprised me everytime.
    When we all had filled our plates with our choosen breakfast we started searching for the rest of the members. They were sitting at the far end of the room at a big table and all the noise in the room was coming from them. When we reached them we started taking our seats.
    Soohyun was sitting at the table's one side with Hoon beside him while the manager was sitting at the head of the table. AJ and Kevin were, too, sitting beside each other but at the opposite side of Soohyun and Hoon. Jaeseop's arm was drapped over Kevin's shoulders. The rapper had his usual cat-like grin pasted on his face and his eyes were glowing, while on the other hand Kevin had a frown settled on his face and he was blushing.
     “We missed something?” Eli said mockingly, throwing a glance full of meaning towards AJ and Kevin. We started taking our seats, setting our plates down. I chose to sit beside Hoon, while Eli sat beside Kevin, right across of me, and Dongho at the other head of the table.
    “Oh, nothing much, they just were picking on us about yesterday.” Jaeseop was the one to answer Eli. “And don't tell me you two weren't outside of our door, too. Or you had other things to do?” He retorted, while quirking his eyebrows, with a deeper meaning. 
    “Ha ha. No, of course not. What other things? Ha ha.” Eli's answer was beyond awkward. Of course, he didn't wanna talk about it! 
    “Oh~! Then something did happe-”
    “Let's start eating! We have a plane to catch!” I cut Jaeseop with a hurried, cheerful tone. At that action of mine, everyone shot me a suspicious look and then started eating. The rest of the breakfast was full of laughter as Eli was telling what happened this morning.
    When we finished we headed to our rooms to take our things. While we were waiting for the elevator to come a hand grabbed my forearm. Turning, I saw Kevin looking at me.
    “Kiseop, can I talk to you for a bit?” He asked me, his tone and the seriousness of his eyes were implying he wanted to talk to me in private.
    “Yeah, okay. Guys go on without us, we'll catch up to you later!” 
I     let him direct me to the hotel's garden. When we reached out there he turned towards me.
    “What happened yesterday?” He asked me with a suspicious look.
    “Why you ask me? You were drunk when you got hooked up with Jaeseop?!” I answered him back, acting innocent.
    “You know I don't mean what happened between me and AJ but between you and Eli!” Kevin was sounding a bit irritated.
“I don't get what you mean. Nothing happened between the pigeon and me.” I said, feign ignorance and looking at the lake a few feet away from us. I heard a sigh coming from him.
    “You don't wanna talk about it.” It wasn't a question. 
    “No, not really.” I said, deciding to stop pretending that nothing happened.
    “Okay, but because you have to tell someone and that someone is me; you'll tell me~?” Kevin leaned infront of me, he had a really cute smile on his face and his eyes were as wide as he could get them to be. “Pwease~?” He begged me bringing his united hands right down of his chin and blinking cutely a few times.
    “Haa... I swear, sometimes your such a gossip! Ok....” Letting out a sigh I started telling him about the kiss and for the tickling accident.
    “HE KISSED YOU?!” 
    “Yah! Don't shout!” I panickly brought my hands up, covering his mouth and watching if anyone had heard him. Thank God, we're alone!
    “Umf, nng dfmsbxzbc!” 
    “What?!” I asked him not making out what he was saying. He grabbed my hands with his and took them off of his mouth.
    “I said: How you want me to not shout?! He really kissed you?! Eli did?!
    “Yes he did and then he was gonna say something but we heard the noise from your room and...”
    “Oh! Sorry...” He said while looking down with a saddened expression.
    “It's okay! It's not you fault! Oh! And, I'm happy for you~!” I hugged him while smiling.     
    “Uhmm, thank you...?” Letting go of him, I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed lightly.
    “Don't be nervous! Everything will go alright!” I gave him a heartfilled smile. “Okay let's go inside now!”  And with that we started heading back inside.
 
 
 



Kevin: Finally we make an appearence! *claps hands happily*
AJ: Yeah, you can't really call the thud, the banging of our door and your moan an appearence so, HELLO EVERYONE!!!
Eli: Yah! Don't shout! *jabbing AJ's ribs* Why did you brought them here, in the postscript?!
ElseopLove: Well~ I wanted to have them as guests! Either way you're co-main (lol) roles here!
Eli: Yeah, ok whatever! So~ Kiseopie~ you were too, huh? *corners Kiseop* 
Kiseop: Uhm...eh...I... *looking at everything else except from Eli* 
ElseopLove: OK ok! Here's a postscript not a hotel room *cough*or-a-backstage-one*cough* leave my baby alone! *takes Kiseop away from Eli*
Kiseop: thank you! *hugs ElseopLove*
Eli: YOUR baby?! I thought he was my wiffu! 
ElseopLove: Yeah.... well.... you see.... he's still innocent in comparison to you...
AJ: *cough x2* Uhm, guys? I think you forgot about us...
Kevin: *nodding while he pouts*
ElseopLove:OMG! Sorry my loves!! It's his fault he wants to have my attention! *points at Eli*
Eli: *raising his eyebrow while points at himself* Me?!
ElseopLove: Yeah, you! *turns at Jaevin* Babies, will you honor me with closing? *big smile*
AJ: Ok, my sweety! Kevin, you'll start?
Kevin: Neh! So that was the 3rd chappie~ and I got to be in there too~ yay! ElseopLove, and we, reaaally love and appreciate your comments! <3
AJ: SO! Comment and tell what you thought and if you want to know the continuation subscribe! You know the usual stuff...
Kevin: Sayonara for now~ We'll see each other again soon~ muacks :*