Chapter 19

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

None's P.o.V.

    "Thank you again for your cooperation and I'm terribly sorry for dragging you into this mess."
    It was late. It was long after midnight. Kiseop and Eli felt the exhaustion sip through every pore of their tired bodies as they got up and shook hands with Ren. Kiseop tried to smile, but it came out cold and tired, its usual brightness never reaching his eyes. Eli on the other hand had an obvious scowl settled on his face for the entirety of the past hour.
    "Thank you, but are you sure you can arrange that thing we've talked about?" The blond rapper asked in all seriousness, making Ren smile comfortably and pat him on the shoulder.
    "Don't worry, your names will be kept a secret from everyone who doesn't need to know. I'll make sure of it." the officer looked at the tired couple and checked the time. Reviews always took too long and even if he was done with Eli and Kiseop's testimony, he had too much work waiting for him.
    "Thank you. Um... Are we done? Can we go home now?" Kiseop asked checking out his phone. Not even a message; how strange. He thought absent-mindedly and looked at Ren.
    "Yes just let me call an officer who can take you to your place." the raven cop reached out his hand and raised the phone, but a hand grasped stopping him from calling.
    "Thank you, but we don't want to draw more unwanted attention." Kiseop smiled apologetically for his rude behaviour.
    "Are you sure? I mean, we've already caused you too much trouble, the least we could-"
    "No, it's really okay." Kiseop interrupted him again.
    "Then how are you going to go back?" Ren asked, true worry reflecting in his eyes. He had come to like those two young men. Their courageous actions back in the warehouse - something that not many would do - helped him in liking them.
    "We'll have someone from our band-mates come and get us. Thank you for your concern."
    “Are you sure?” Ren asked again, not really convinced if he should just let them go on their own.
    “Yeah! Don't worry! This time we won't grab a cab.” Eli jokes and let out a half-hearted laugh.
    Ren contemplated over it for a while and then passed his fingers from his short hair, sighing.
    "Okay then, but if you ever need anything..." he took a card from his desk and handed it to the redhead. "...don't hesitate to call me. I'll help in any way I can; I owe you that much."
    Ren smiled and bid farewell to the boys who turned around and walked out the dim lit office full of desks, but almost empty from people. He walked to the small break room and poured himself a cup of coffee before he turned back to his original place and started working on his reviews. The night wasn't over for him yet.


 

~*~*~

 

    Back to the couple in distress; Eli and Kiseop were standing right outside the police department's building. The dancer had leaned on the wall beside the station's entrance while he observed his boyfriend who paced up and down in front of him as he waited for someone to pick up the phone in the other end of the line.
    Eli cursed and tapped the screen a few times, putting it back on his ear right after.
    "Why doesn't he pick up? He usually doesn't sleep that heavily that he doesn't hear- finally!" Eli cut his complaining and looked up towards the night sky. "Hey, AJ!"
    "Do you know what time it is?" Jaeseop's voice reached Eli's ear, heavy from the sleep.
    "Yeah, I know. Look I'm sorry for waking you, but I need your help."
    "What, you've run out of condoms?" The raven asked, making Eli's eyebrows furrow and his lips to part.
    "What?" Eli asked stunned. "Jaeseop, we're not even in the dorm."
    "You're still having in the backstage? Wow." Jaeseop's voice sounded totally unamused.
    ". No, AJ we're at a police station. We had been abducted!" Eli hissed in the phone.
    "The cops abducted you?" a yawn was heard.
    "No, wait it wasn't the-"
    "Hey, what's wrong?" a second voice was heard through the phone.
    "Nothing, baby. Eli just had a weird dream about some cops kidnapping him and Kiseop."
    "What?" a growl started rising in Eli's throat and he started getting angrier with every second that was passing and the words that were leaving the others' mouths.
    "Oh! Such a crazy imagination he's got."
    "Yeah, I know. He should cut off on Red-"
    " you! Both!" Eli yelled into the speaker and tapped furiously on the end button.
    Kiseop, curious, saw the rapper tapping something else on his phone and bringing the device back on his ear.
    Eli waited, hearing the soft beep of the line while he cursed his friend in his mind.    
    
"Eli?"
    "Hey Soohyun-hyung." Eli greeted the leader while pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes tightly closed.
    "Do you even know what time it is?” Eli took a deep breath trying to hold his temperament back. It's 4am."
    "Yeah. Look, I'm sorry for waking you up, but I need a favour."
    "You've run out of condoms?"
    Eli could feel a nerve snapping in him.
    "No! I haven't run out of ing condoms!" Eli yelled, making Kiseop drag his hand over his face and thank God that Eli was speaking in Korean. "We're not even in the ing dorm something that not even one of you had ing noticed as I can see!"
    "Eli, watch your tongue." Soohyun said sternly.
    "You know what? Screw it!" the rapper screamed into the speaker and with a growl he turned around and threw his phone on the wall.
    Kiseop flinched when the device crushed onto the wall and fell down on the pavement, broken in pieces. A long sigh escaped his lips as he watched Eli pacing up and down infront of him, speaking to himself in English.
    "Eli..." the blond stopped murmuring under his breath but didn't turn to look at his boyfriend. "Eli, stop acting like a five year old." Kiseop said sternly, making Eli stop pacing around and turn to him, pouting. "Come here."
    The redhead opened his arms waiting while Eli looked around them and then with a small sigh he closed the small distance between them, burying himself into the dancer's embrace.
    "They're freaking stupid." Eli put his chin on Kiseop's shoulder and circled his arms around a slim waist.
    Kiseop rubbed the blond's back while hugging him tightly and leaned his head against Eli's closing his eyes.
    "I know, but you shouldn't blow up on them, Soohyun and Jaeseop are not at fault for what happened today."
    "I'm sorry, it's just-" the ringing of Kiseop's phone interrupted Eli.
    "Hey, Soo." Kiseop said tiredly. His arm hugged tightly Eli's shoulders when the blond tried to move away, bringing him closer again.
    "Hey, what happened? Why I can't reach Eli and what did he mean when he said you're not in the dorm? Why aren't you in the dorm? Where are you?" Soohyun's worried voice blasted through the phone with questions, making a small smile form on Kiseop's lips.
    "Eli broke his phone, that's why you can't reach him. We're outside of a police station could you come fetch us? We'll tell you later what happened."
    "Wh-"
    "Please hyung, just... come fetch us. Answers later." Kiseop spoke tiredly and tilted his head leaning his forehead on his hand that rested on Eli's shoulder. He usual wouldn't be talking like that, especially to people he cared about, but right now the only thing he wanted was to return to their current home.
    "Oh, okay. Just tell me where you are then." Soohyun sighed
    Kiseop gave him the address and ended the call. When he felt a light kiss on his hair, a small smile formed on his lips.
    "I'm so glad you're here with me." he murmured and felt the hold around his waist tighten, holding him as close as it could in a warm body.
    They stayed in the same position until Soohyun called and told Kiseop he was near the area. They withdrew their arms hesitantly for around each other, like they were afraid that if they let go of one another something bad would happen again.
    "Baby, pick up your phone; and don't forget the memory card. If someone else finds it we're screwed." Kiseop said in a low voice, his hand coming up to rub unconsciously on his wounded arm. He watched Eli picking up the pieces of his phone and then furrowing his eyebrows while searching on the dirty tiles. Eli turned and looked at him with a wild look on his face.
    "What?"
    "I can't find the memory card!"
    Kiseop blinked and his eyes widened.
    "You're kidding me, right?" he asked and neared Eli with quick steps.
    "Yes." Eli grinned and held up the tiny bit of plastic, making Kiseop sigh in exasperation.
    "You're an idiot."
    Eli let out a low laugh and ruffled Kiseop's hair. They turned around as the lights of a car illuminated them and a white van stopped a few meters away.
    "Hwaseok-nim!" Kiseop whispered and his eyes opened in realization.
    Until now, not even a single time had it passed through his mind that they should let the manager know everything. Kiseop glanced at Eli in anxiousness and grasped his wrist, making the blond look at him curious.
    "Hey, baby, what's wrong?"
    "Th-the manager! We have to tell him about us!" Kiseop whispered, his eyes opened wide in a stressed manner.
    "Yeah, so?" Eli shrugged and raised an eyebrow.
    "I-I'm not ready yet, it's too soon and there are too many people who know it already. I-"
    "Kiseop, relax. It's okay." Eli cupped Kiseop's face tenderly with his strong hands. "We won't tell for the meantime. Okay?" The redhead nodded at Eli's comforting words and Eli let a quick kiss on Kiseop's nose before he turned and reached for his bag just as the doors of a car banging closed could be heard.
    Kiseop could see their manager and Soohyun making their way hastily - Soohyun almost running - towards them as he let Eli's fingers interwhine with his. He followed his boyfriend's actions and reached out his hand to grab his bag. Forgetting his injured are, he let out a small semi covered whimper when the effort strained it. Eli turned worried upon hearing the sound his eyes catching the momentary pained expression on Kiseop's face.
    "Hey, let me take this." The rapper said affectionately and took Kiseop's bag draping it over his shoulder, together with his; ignoring the redhead's complains.
    "Guys! What happened? Are you alright?" Soohyun asked loudly when he had closed three quarters of the distance separating him from the tired couple.
    "Yeah, we're good...now." Eli answered and let manager Shim take his and Kiseop's bags. "I can carry one, you know." He said to their manager.
    "Don't sweat it." Hwaseok started moving to the car after giving Eli and Kiseop an all-over glance." Now tell me; why am I picking you up from a police station?" He asked, his stoic voice not giving away any of the worry he was feeling over those two who felt like family to him.
    "Uh...err...We..." Kiseop threw a quick glance to Eli and a small smile appeared on his lips when the rapper winked at him.
    "We got into some trouble, but everything's settled now." Eli finished Kiseop's sentence "Nothing serious, don't worry." he lied and shivered when a hot breath ghosted over his ear.
    "Thank you." Kiseop murmured.
    Eli squeezed his lover's hand in response and slid open the door to the back-seats, climbing in and leading the readhead at the far end of the car.
    Soohyun climbed in with them and their manager closed the door after dropping their sacks on a seat.
    Eli flopped down onto a seat and leaned back, resting his feet on the opposite seat of him while Kiseop nestled into his arms, letting his head fall on Eli's shoulders.
    “Comfy?” Eli smirked, looking down at the Ulzzang in his arms.
    “Yeah. Very.” Kiseop played with the ring on Eli's finger and let a low chuckle when the rapper kissed his forehead lightly.
    “Oh, God, I wanna fall asleep and don't wake up 'till next week!” Eli groaned and let his head fall back, his eyes darting outside the small glass panel.
    The couple hadn't noticed Soohyun who was staring at them, elbows resting on his thighs and chin leaned on his clasped hands, until Eli averted his eyes from the houses that passed by the window of the moving car. He raised his eyebrow, asking his leader silently.
    "What happened?" Soohyun asked gently, a fatherly tone filling his voice.
    Eli felt Kiseop raising his head, gazing at him with his deep black eyes. He tightened his arm that was drapped around Kiseop's shoulders, tugging the other as closer as he could.
    "Went out. Met people. Kicked asses." Eli stated and turned to look outside the window again.
    "What in hell have you gotten yourselves into?!" Soohyun dragged his palm over his face, sighing tiredly.
    Kiseop murmured something that never reached Soohyun's ears, making Eli turn and leave a kiss while murmuring something back in his lover's fiery hair.
    "Will you stop mumbling to each other?" The leader asked exasperated, throwing his arms in the air. "What's that?" He asked suddenly, grabbing Kiseop's arm, scrutinizing his eyes to see better in the passing street-lights that illuminated the car momentarily.
    "A wound." Eli huffed out.
    "I can see that, Eli, I'm not stupid. How did you get that, Kiseop?" Soohyun knew better than giving too much credit to a tired, annoyed Eli. He turned his attention to 's arm, glancing at him worried.
    "It's just a scratch, nothing serious." Kiseop's voice sounded small, tired.
    A snort left Eli's lips and turned to his leader, knowing that sooner or later they would have to tell him what exactly happened, hiding some details as Kiseop had requested mere moments earlier with his small, afraid voice.
    "We were abducted by a gang."
    Soohyun jumped in his seat, looking wide-eyed at them. His mount opening and closing, no words coming out, until he succeeded muttering a small "What?!"
    "Yeah, funny isn't it?" Eli huffed out an unamused laugh and dropped his head back, glancing at the car's ceiling. "Their leader he was..." Eli rubbed his eyes, trying to find the right words. "He had this company that produced r-rated movies." He felt Kiseop tense beside him and let his fingers run soothingly over his lover's arm, avoiding the stitched flesh.
    "You wanna tell me that they-... to you-" Soohyun's face blanched, fear striking his eyes as he stuttered.
    "No, nonono, thankfully no!" Kiseop straightened on his seat, moving his hands in front of him, quickly reassuring Soohyun. "There was an undercover in the gang and he helped us out before anything too bad happened."
    "Thank God." Soohyun murmured and let himself lean back on the seat. "And... how did you get that?" he asked, his voice small.
    "I-" Kiseop started speaking lowly as he leaned back on Eli again, but Eli didn't let the dancer explain, knowing he would trying to make it seem as he hadn't done anything important.
    "He was trying to protect me; the leader, that er, had a gun and he shot me, but Kiseop fell on me, taking the bullet." the blond said , interrupting Kiseop, his voice holding an undertone pride for his boyfriend's actions.
    "I didn't take the bullet. Don't exaggerate; it's just a scratch!" Kiseop exclaimed, turning his head to look at Eli.
    "Kiseop, you saved my life. I'm not exaggerating."
    "Eli-mmpf!"
    Kiseop's words were cut again, this time by Eli's mouth shutting him up, making him leave a surprised sound before his hand came up to cup his rapper's face. His eyes fluttered closed and let himself get lost in the feel of Eli's lips. A low sound escaped his lips when Eli's fingers played with the hair at the back of his neck, sending shivers to run all over his body.
    Soohyun averted his eyes from the kissing couple and looked outside the window, still stricken from what they had told him.
    Lost in their world as they were , they haven't taken notice of the car stopping until it was already to late.
    "Seriously? You just had to make-out in the van and make poor Soohyunie here feel like the third wheel, huh?" A loud voice said, masking the smile with a wanna-be stern look.
    Kiseop gasped and hid his red, embarrassed face into Eli's neck while he felt himself getting even redder when their manager started laughing.
    "Couldn't you have warn me?" Their manager asked between laughs as Eli dragged Kiseop out of the car. "It surely took you long enough."
    "Oh, shut up." Eli said with a small smile on his lips as he passed by Hwaseok-nim.
    "Wait; aren't you angry?" Kiseop asked surprised looking with his big questioning eyes at the man who took care of them most of the time.
    "Why would I be angry? I'm not blind or stupid, Kiseop. I knew since a long time ago what went on between the two of you."
    "How?" Eli fixed his gaze on their manager's eyes, a confused expression settling on his face.
    The manager snorted and opened the door to the lift.
    "You might be so dense with each other's feelings but you weren't that hard to understand for others." The manager said and let the bag he was holding drop on the elevator's floor. He pushed Eli and Kiseop inside. "Tomorrow I expect a full report on what happened. Goodnight." He said and took his hand from the dual door letting it slide closed and take away from his gaze the surprised couple and their leader.
    Silence had fallen into the elevator's small space. None of his occupants saying a single word.
    The sound of the lift reaching their floor was heard and the doors slid open. Kiseop reached out to grab his duffel but Eli was quicker, lifting it up and sliding over his shoulder in one swift move, together with his. He nodded for the redhead to follow after Soohyun who was unlocking the door to their shared apartment.
    “Dongho moved in my room. He wanted to give you guys some space.” Soohyun said as they got in the hall where they got rid of their shoes. Kiseop nodded and made a mental note to thank Dongho the next day.
    They moved further into the house and were met with a confused, sleep deprived Jaeseop waiting for them, leaning on the couch's arm, arms crossed on his chest and a frown settled on his face.
    "Hey, there." He greeted but was ignored by Eli. A tired sigh escaped his lips as he moved away from the sofa and neared his friends. "Eli, in the phone, what were you-"
    "Shut it." Eli strode past him, waving his hand dismissively infront of Jaeseop's face before he grasped Kiseop's, leading him down the hallway.
    "But Eli-"
    "Just- not now, Jaeseop." Eli growled and opened the door to his room.
    Kiseop had just a sliver of time to send an apologetic look at their friend before he was yanked into the room and engulfed into a pair of strong arms. He let his hands slide their way on his boyfriend's shoulder-blades and clutched on the shirt covered muscles. savouring the secure feeling he got from being inside those strong arms. Kiseop took a deep breath of Eli's neck, filling his lungs with his unique smell.
    "I probably stink." Eli murmured, his nose in those silk red tresses.
    "Mmm, well, you could use a bath." Kiseop said, smirking in Eli's skin. "Same as me, I guess."
    "Then," Eli bent suddenly and swiped an arm behind Kiseop's knees, hoisting him up in his arms. "How about a long bath?" he suggested and strode towards the bathroom that was connected to the room. Kiseop got his phone out of his pocket and dropped it on the bed as they passed by it.
    "Hey!" Kiseop's fake complain was destroyed by a giggle that left his lips.
    Eli led them into the bathroom and sat him on the cabinet next to the sink. Then with slow movements he proceeded on undressing Kiseop. He tugged the hem of Kiseop's t-shirt and pushed over the dancer's head and reached-out arms.
    "I can undress on my own, you know." Kiseop said when his face appeared again, humor filling his voice.
    "I know." Eli send him a playful wink. "But I don't wanna let you."
    Kiseop leaned back and let Eli's fingers fumble with the button and fly of his jeans. When Eli started tugging down at the garment he smiled at the frown that was created on the rapper's face; Eli couldn't push the jeans down Kiseop's hips while the later was seated on the counter.
    "Anything's wrong, baby?" Kiseop asked lazily, a mocking tone underlined by his smile.
    "Nothing, honey." Eli raised his eyes, smiling cheekily at his lover and wrapped his arm around the redheads waist, hoisting him up with one arm and dragged down both the pants and the briefs.
    "Oh, Eli, you're so strong~." Kiseop said in a humorous sing-song voice, making Eli laugh when he let him sat again on the wooden board and discarded them instantly on the tiled floor.
    "You think?" Eli started flexing his arms, making stupid faces with every position he took.
    Kiseop laughed and reached for the neck of Eli's shirt, tugging him in between his legs. He started kissing him slowly while his hands strayed down the muscles of Eli's arms and then down the front of his torso until Kiseop's long fingers sneaked underneath Eli's tee. Kiseop relished when Eli's breath hitched and he wrenched away his mouth from the rapper's. He kissed his way down Eli's chin.
    "I think," Kiseop nipped on the stubble covered jaw. "You're too dressed."
    Eli let out a low moan and yanked his own shirt over his head, tossing it on the floor. Kiseop found the opportunity and latched his lips on Eli's uncovered collar-bone and hard on a piece of flesh he was sure won't be visible while wearing stage clothes.
    Kiseop's fingers played with the button of Eli's jeans, ing it and dragging the zippier down slowly.
    "I thought we were," Eli his dry lips "we were going to take a bath." He said breathlessly and carded his fingers through Kiseop's soft hair, his eyes shutting slowly.
    "We are. I am too tired for anything else." the dancer murmured, his lips kissing lightly Eli's skin.
    Kiseop's wrist was snatched into Eli's strong grip, stopping his hand from moving further into his boxers.
    "Then you should stop teasing me, because you'll have to bare the consequences."
    A groan let Eli's lips when fingers brushed over . He yanked Kiseop's hand away and tried to take a step back. Kiseop's legs wrapped around him preventing him from doing so.
    "Mm." Kiseop closed his eyes and kissed on Eli's shoulder. "Don't think I wanna."
    "You shouldn't be leading me on." Eli warned and grabbed gently the sides of Kiseop's face, pulling him back so he could peer into his lover's eyes.
    "Now that I have you, you can't stop me." Kiseop smirked, his tired eyes drooping.
    "Okay," Eli started slowly, leaving a soft kiss on Kiseop's chapped lips. "How about we clean ourselves, go to sleep and then from tomorrow onwards you start leading me on as much as you want?"
    Kiseop pouted and let Eli unwrap his legs from around the rapper's waist, then he followed Eli's moving form around the small room with his eyes, resting his chin on his palm, his elbow propped up on his thigh.
    "Couldn't you do that after getting ?" He asked annoyed when he saw Eli bending over the round-shaped bathtub to open the faucet.
    A chuckle escaped Eli's lips as he adjusted the water in the right temperature and pushed the tap, covering the drain and spilling in a generous amount of bath foam and bath salts.
    "No, Kiseop. No booty for you." Eli patted his hip after getting rid of his remaining clothes and neared Kiseop who wrapped his legs and arms around him instantly.
    "Why?" Kiseop whined and let Eli hoist him up and lead him to the tub.
    "Because."
    "Meanie! That's not an answer!"
    Eli passed his leg over the bathtub's rim, his other following queue before he started lowering down in a cross-legged position. The water and bubbles their thighs. A long sigh let Kiseop's lips before he connected them with Eli's, catching both of them in a lazy lip-lock.
    Kiseop reached behind him and turned off the faucet when the lukewarm water had reach an inch under the bathtub's rim. Eli leaned back and let Kiseop turn around and settle between his thighs, his injured hand splayed over the bathtub.
    The dancer rested his head back on Eli's shoulder, leaving out a contented sigh when the blond's finger's ran through his hair and gazed at his lover's face and felt his heart skip a beat when Eli's eyes met his and the rapper smiled down at him. The love filling the other's eyes making him feel like he could fly.
    Eli let his other hand hug Kiseop's torso and clasped their hands together, interwhining their fingers together.
    "I love you." Eli murmured kissing the other's forehead.
    Kiseop chuckled, relishing in the warm wave that washed over inside of him.
    "I love you too."
    Eli let his forehead rest against the side of Kiseop's head and he closed his eyes, a small smile playing on his lips.
    They let themselves get lost into a comfortable silence. Eli took hold of a sponge and started washing Kiseop's lean body. He passed the sponge over Kiseop's neck and kissed his temple when he leaned his head to the side, a small sigh escaping the dancer's lips when the water dribbled down his long neck. Eli washed Kiseop's torso, run the sponge over the prominent muscles of his stomach. He raised Kiseop's arm and cleaned it carefully, avoiding the injury. When he was done, he left a small kiss on it and ran his nose upward on the rest of his arm 'till the other's hair tickled him. Eli left another kiss, on Kiseop's cheek this time while his hand continued washing Kiseop's body.
    After a few minutes, Eli let the sponge sink into the bathtub and grabbed his shampoo bottle, dropping the appropriate amount in his palm before he started massaging Kiseop's red hair.
    “Mmm, that's nice.” Kiseop sighed and closed his eyes.
    Eli hummed back and pushed on Kiseop's shoulders. Kiseop let his body slid further into the tub. He dropped his head back and let the water wash his hair. A shiver ran down his spine at the feel of Eli's fingers massaging his head and carding through his hair as the rapper shampooed them one more time.
    “Now, get up.” Eli said gently patting him on his shoulder.
    “I don't wanna.” Kiseop whined.
    “Baby, get up and rinse yourself.” Eli insisted and pushed Kiseop gently up. Kiseop whined a bit more but got up on his feet. Don't wet your arm.” Eli warned as he reached for the tap and let the now almost cold water go down the drain.
    “Yeah, yeah, okay.” Kiseop murmured and got under the shower, while Eli did quick work washing up his own body.
    Kiseop let the shower running as Eli moved underneath it and passed his legs over the bathtub wrapping his wet body in a big fluffy towel and then proceeded washing his teeth.
    Eli followed him after he had wrapped a towel around his waist and stood beside him in front of the sink, spreading toothpaste on his toothbrush and making Kiseop chuckle with the dorky expressions he was making at the mirror.
    “What?” Kiseop asked, smiling questioningly when he had rinsed his teeth and met Eli's eyes in the mirror, the rapper smiling affectionately while watching Kiseop.
    “Nothin'” Eli averted his gaze and bent to rinse his mouth.
    “No, tell me~!” Kiseop pouted and turned around tugging Eli's towel.
    “Nothing, baby. I'm just thinking.” Eli chuckled and let his toothbrush on the cup beside the sink.
    “About what?” Kiseop tilted his head to the side, questions filling his big eyes.
    Eli s his arm around the other's waist and tugged him on his body.
    “M'not gonna tell you” Eli smirked and started walking backwards while having Kiseop still in his arms.
    “Aw, come on~!” Kiseop punched playfully on Eli's shoulder.
    “Nope!” Eli swallowed the huff that left Kiseop's mouth. He slipped his tongue between those chubby lips and let himself fall backwards when the back of his legs met the bed's end.
    Kiseop laughed as he fell over Eli. He propped his elbow on Eli's chest and rested his head on his palm, looking into Eli's eyes while the fingers of his other hand ran smoothly over Eli's features.
    “Talk to me.” Kiseop's fingertips paused on Eli's lips, the rapper kissing them softly.
    “Tell you what?” Eli asked smiling as Kiseop trailed a path on his cheeks, nose, eyebrows.
    “Something. Anything.” Kiseop leaned down and let a kiss on Eli's lips. “I like the sound of your voice.”
    Eli shot him an incredulous look. “Don't look at me like that.” He kissed him again and laughed when Eli shook his head murmuring a soft 'you're weird'.
    “It's-” Eli reached out his hand, taking hold of Kiseop's phone that was earlier discarded on the bed, turning it on and peaking at the screen that now displayed the photo Kevin had captured of them in the plane. “5 a.m. Don't you think that you should be sleeping?”
    “Uh-huh.” Kiseop smiled cutely. “We have the day off tomorrow, remember?”
    Eli let out a defeated sigh and carded his fingers through his blond tresses.
    “Okay. Even though I don't understand why you like my voice." Kiseop rolled his eyes and opened his mouth ready to complain but Eli cut him. "Roll over.” He said and searched for what he could say while they settled themselves on the joined beds their fellow band-members had prepared for them. Eli gathered their towels and dropped them on a vacant chair, a few feet away from the beds and he rested on his side opposite Kiseop.
    “So?” Kiseop said eagerly, grabbing Eli's left hand with his right one and sliding his left, injured one, over Eli's waist.
    “Wait, I'm thinking!” Eli complained, his fingers playing with Kiseop's still wet hair.
    The quiet lasted for a while, making Kiseop huff.
    “You're taking too long thinking.”
    “Well, excuse me, I'm tired.” Eli thought for a bit more and then he sighed muttering a 'to hell with it' and his eyes captured the dancer's. I haven't told anyone about this...” He started speaking; his voice full with affection and a slight amount of shyness. “Remember the first time we met?”
    “Yes, when Mr. Kim introduced me to you as the seventh member.” Kiseop said in a matter-of-factly way.
    “No, not then.” Eli closed his eyes and his cheeks started reddening.
    “Then, when – oh! You mean the very first time we met! At Not Young's recording.” Kiseop said in realization. “Yeah, I remember. Well, you were ever so slightly hostile... when you weren't ignoring me that is.”
    “I think I was lost since then” Eli blushed more, ignoring Kiseop's accusation.
    “What do you mean?” Kiseop asked, his big eyes full of wonder when Eli opened his and met the dancer's.
    “I mean that-" Eli swallowed hard and let his fingers trail over Kiseop's beautiful features just like the other had done earlier. "I might have fallen for you when our eyes met the first time.”
    “Wow, I've never thought... but wait," Kiseop's eyebrows furrowed. "why were you acting so cold towards me? Even in the first few months after I had joined U-Kiss?”
    “I – ” Eli let out a raspy laugh. “I was an eighteen year old boy who he thought was straight and then one day you happened. How exactly you wanted me to react?” The rapper's tone was filled with sarcasm aimed to himself.
    “Mm, you have a point.” Kiseop admitted and pecked Eli's lips. “Go on.”
    “That day, when I saw you and our eyes met – God, I sound like a sap – I felt my heart stop.” Eli was smiling fondly at the memory. “Afterwards, I thought it was too.. weird to feel like this for a guy, but no matter what, I couldn't stop thinking about you even after several months.”
    Kiseop had his full attention on the rapper's sayings, taken aback from his words.
    “And then, when Mr. Kim came and announced that you'll be our seventh member, I was torn between feeling excited and confused, but-" Eli his lips. "I was happy as hell for being given the chance of meeting you again. For being able to meet those big warm eyes of yours.”
    Eli grinned at Kiseop's bewildered expression. “What?”
    “I just – ” Kiseop shook his head “I just thought that I was the only one feeling like that this whole time.”
    “You liked me since the beginning?” Eli asked surprised.
    “Well, yes, that was my initial thought, but then I thought you were a prick,” Kiseop grinned cheekily “because you sure acted as one until a little after we released Man Man Ha Ni
    “I'm sorry, I just – ”
    “No, no. Don't be. It's kinda understandable.” Kiseop laughed ruefully. "God, we're such fools, aren't we?"
    Eli let out a small laugh and tugged Kiseop further into his arms.
    “You're an angel, you know that?” Eli kissed Kiseop's forehead and relished in the warmth Kiseop's laugh spread inside him. “Now close your eyes and sleep.” Eli instructed gently and let a slow kiss on Kiseop's lips.
    Kiseop did as he was told and closed his eyes, letting the day's tiredness wash over him and Eli's soft breathing lull him to sleep.
    “I'm a fallen angel.”
    “Hmm?” Eli hummed curious.
    “Because I have fallen for you.” Kiseop murmured right before his consciousness was covered with sleep.
    Eli huffed out a small affectionate laugh and cuddled Kiseop closer. He followed Kiseop's path and let sleep take him, having the dancer securely wrapped in his arms.


 


 

E.L.: I'm sorry!!!  

Kiseop: 

Eli: You should be! 2 months E.L. 2 MONTHS! 

Kiseop: Uh-huh, uh-huh!

E.L.: B-but! I-I had exams, an-and then I-

*pouf*
Dean: Shut your mouth. 

Eli: Wha-

Dean: You shut your mouth too!

Eli: 

Dean: Oh sorry, pal! I just have a question to make. *murmurs* silly cute angels who don't get that and this. *murmurs*

E.L.: *shocked* DEAN! O-M-G!  

Dean: You're not Sammy! Go away! 

Kiseop: If you think that this'll stop her-

Dean: ouf! *E.L. clinging to him* Just- just let me ask something. 

E.L.: Ask me anything! *dreamy eyes*

Dean: Ok, so Cas wonders how Eli & Kiseop can act so natural after what happened.

E.L.: *gets down of Dean, fidgets* Well, that's because they haven't completely realised what happened and I wanted to give out something a lil' bit fluffy before...uhh... the next chapter... *looks down*

Dean: You mean that things will go-

E.L: Don't you have somewhere to be!? *touches him and zaps him in his reality*

Eli: How did you-?

E.L.: Who do you think taught AJ how to teleport?

Eli & Kiseop: 

E.L.: Yeah 'oh'! Now hey guys! Sorry for taking this long :S I haven't forgotten that story nor I got bored with it (plus it's nearing its end ^.^) . Now updates will be more frequent, I promise! Thank you for being patient and for all the beautiful comments!  

(This postscript ended up being too long! Thank you Dean!
Dean:*You're welcome!*)

P.S. English is not my mother tongue and I don't have a beta. This whole fic will be edited when I'll finish it. I'm so sorry for any mistakes that had been made in here.  
I should have said that earlier...