Chapter 13

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

Kiseop's P.O.V.

    Ugh! I couldn't take it anymore!
    It killed me having to avoid the stupid pigeon, but after what happened that morning; I couldn't really face him. And besides, Kyo had convinced me that I had to avoid him for a bit.

                                                                                           *Flashback*

    "Hey, Kiseopie! How are you? How it went with the stupid blonde?" Kyo asked me, right at the moment he saw me.
    
Thank God, there isn't anyone else near us!
    "U-umm...I-it went w-well... I guess..." I stattered, lowering immediately my head as the memories of what had happened earlier in the day, came to my mind and my face flared red.
    "Oh~! That well~!" The foxie smirked and dropped his arm over my shoulders. "Tell me all the juicy stuff!" He started leading me towards one of the audience's seats. "Are you two a couple now?"
    "N-no, we're not..." I said avoiding his eyes as I sat down.
    "What?! What do you mean?" He looked shocked at me.
    "Neh, you see..." I started recounting what happened, to him; been careful that no one could hear us.
    I didn't know why, but after what I've learned about him yesterday, I felt like I could talk to him. Like I could trust him.
    "-...and I don't know what to think of the fact that he has a photo with the two of us, that I have never seen before, as his phone's screensaver." I ended my story, throwing my hands into the air, in a desperate way. I felt so confused of everything at that moment! "Ugh! Eottoke!?"
    Kyosuke was left looking at me confused.
    "I'll just guess that you meant something along the lines of what-do-I-do or what-is-happening or what-now or-"
    "Okay, okay! I get it already!"
    Kyo chuckled.
    "Ok, let me take this straight for a minute; you're saying, that you guys slept together; snuggled to each other, woke up and made out, he has your photo in his phone and you still aren't together? What is holding you from confessing?"
    "Maybe all of that was accidental....?"
    Kyo stayed silent, simply giving me an I-will-pretend-that-you-never-said-that, look.
    "Haa~...Kyo I don't know what to do~ Help me~!" I whined, hiding my face in my hands.
    "Alright, but tell me first; have you two ever kissed before?"
    "Two times..." I mumbled through my hands.
    "What? I didn't hear you." Kyo leaned closer to me.
    "I said; two times!" I repeated, this time lifting my head.
    I saw the foxie looking at me in silence with a deadpannned look on his face, before he said something in another language, shaking his head disapprovingly.
    "You two are plain idjits! If I were you, I would have already being hooked up with him!" Kyo facepalmed. "It's crystal clear that he wants you and you should have already threw him on the wall, demanding from him to confess, since the first time you kissed!"
    "But-"
    "No, but! Okay, listen what you'll do...." I looked at him expectantly."You will be avoiding him for some days." He took an accomplished smile, like he had just solved the hunger issue in Africa.
    "And...?" I asked waiting for him to continue.     
    It couldn't be only that, could it?
    " Just that! Leave the rest to me; I have a plan." Kyo anounced and got up. "Now come, Soohyun is looking for you. And don't forget; avoid Eli."


                                                                                          *End of flashback*
    
    And that is how I ended up avoiding my stupid pigeon!
    Right now, I was standing on the stage. We had just finished our last practice. Sweat was running down my face and my t-shirt was all sweatened up.
    "Here, Kiseopie~!" I heard Kyo say as he came to stand beside me, with my towel in hand.
    I took the towel murmuring a thank you and started wiping my face and neck.
    "Kiseop, I want you to do something for me." Kyousuke whispered coming closer to me.
    "Uh-huh, what is it?" I nodded.
    Kyo looked right and left and then reached out and held my hand.
    "Not here; come with me!"
    He started dragging me to the door that led backstage, turning every so often to smile at me.
    "Where are you taking me?" I asked him as he tugged me inside the hall and turned to close the door.
    "You'll see. You'll see." he said and then took my hand again, walking faster this time, almost running, and opened a random door.
    Kyo pushed me inside the changing room. After I regained my balance I stood in the middle of the room and turned to him.
    "Kyo-... What are you doing?"  I leaned my head to the side, looking surprised at him.
    The fox had his head out of the door looking down the corridor. The only reaction I got was him waving his hand to me to be quiet. What the hell...?
     He suddenly yanked his head inside the door and closed it with a loud bang.
     Kyo then came near me and s one arm around me, grabbing my chin with the other.
     "Kyo, what's going on?" I asked confused as to why he was acting like that out of nowhere.
    "Shh, Just trust me, you'll understand in a bit."
    "But-"
    My eyes flew wide open and my hands reached his shoulders trying to push him away when his lips crushed mine. For some reason I couldn't get him off of me, no matter how hard I pushed him, or how much I tried to yank my head back, his hand on my chin preventing me from doing so.
   "You son of a !" a loud voice bombarded the silence of the room and suddenly Kyo was yanked back by a fuming blonde.
   Eli had turned Kyo around and had pushed him on the wall, holding him from the front of his shirt, his other hand raised back in a fist. Kyo had an unfased expression on his face, like he was expecting that, and his hands raised infront of him. I stood were I was, frozen in my place.
   "Eli, just not on the fa-Argh!"
   He never got to end his sentence as a fist landed on his nose a loud crack filling the room.
   "Don't ever touch Kiseop again! He's mine!"
   What? Did Eli- did Eli just said...? My eyes widened even more hearing him saying that.
   "Well, thank you... Next one not on the face!" Kyo brought one hand and wiped the blood that had started running from his nostrils while Eli had raised once again his fist, ready to lunch another one.
   "NO! Stop it!" I cried coming out from my shock and grabbing the blonde's fist before it could hit the other.   
   Eli turned and looked incredulously at me. Kyo found the opportunity to unwind Eli's fingers from his shirt and moved to the door.
   "I'm gonna leave you alone now..." he murmured and scramed out of the room.
   "You're standing up for him? After what he did?" Eli spat the words out and yanked his hand from my grip.
   "I just don't think it's a reason to hit him! It was just a kiss! What do you even care about?!" I yelled to him; wanting to make him say his previous words again. Wanting to make sure I've heard right.
   "What do I-?" Eli's eyes widened, flying from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes again. His expression changing to an angrier one, if that was even possible.
   He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and span me around making my back hit the wall; his lips swallowed the pained moan that escaped mine. He inserted his tongue inside my mouth and our tongues started battling each other's.  
   The kiss didn't last long and when he separated our mouths, he bit on my bottom lip.
   "Don't ever let anyone else kiss you. Those lips..." Eli passed his tongue over my lips "...belong only to me." His breath ghosted over them.
   Suddenly I became angry. I couldn't stand this behaviour anymore. Kissing me and then acting like nothing had happened.
   My hand, as if it had it's own will, was raised and the next thing I knew, it had landed itself on Eli's cheek leaving a red handprint back.
   Eli's eyes widened and he cupped his cheek looking shocked at me.
   "Kiseop, why did you-!" I cut his sentence landing another slap on his other cheek. "Kiseop, what the ? Stop hitting me!" he grabbed my hand that was ready to slap him again. "What's wrong?"
   "What's wrong?! YOU! You're an ! Stop playing with me! Stop playing with my feelings! I hate that! Stop kissing me whenever you want and then act like nothing have happened! I hate it! I hate you!"
   "Kiseop! Kiseop, listen to me!" he exclaimed trying to catch my hands that had become fists now and they were hitting his chest.
   My breath was coming out uneven until he crushed his lips on mine again. Rubbing them together and snaking his arms around my waist tugging me closer to him. My punches started fading unti they became small, week punches. My lips opened as a sob escaped from them, but he didn't snatch the opportunity to insert his tongue inside and deepen the kiss. He simply continued rubbing our lips together in a slow pace, by now my hands simply rested on his chest.
    Eli separated our lips again and rested his forehead on mine.
    "I love you. Now I know I should have said it to you earlier and even if you rejected me; I should have tried again and again to captivate your heart and get your permission to take care of you. Just the way you deserve to be taken care of; like a precious art piece of the greatest artist of all." Eli confessed as he still had our foreheads connected.
   I was left speechless from his little speech. I didn't know what to say, hell I had even forgotten how to breath.
   "Is it too late now...?" he started speaking again, his eyes closed and his voice a strained whisper. "Is it too late now, to tell you how much I love you? How much I need you in my life; not only as a fellow member but as my partner too? To let you know that you're my everything; the first thought I make at morning and the last one before sleep embraces me? Is it too late?"
   He ended and opened his eyes trying to see the answer into mine. But I wasn't looking at him. I had my glance stuck somewhere on his chest, trying to make my mind to think and myself to start breathing again.
   A faint wishper of a "no" succeed to come out of my slightly open and red from his kisses lips.
   Hearing that he took his hand from its position on the wall beside my head, his shoulders slumped and he started turning to leave.
   Panicky I reached my hands out and caught his right one with both of mine. He froze on is feet, but didn't turn around
   "No," I said again, in a much clearer and confident voice; shifting my eyes to look at him."No. It's not too late..."   

 

 



E.L: Eli confessed! Eli confessed! Eli confessed! Eli confessed!
Eli: Ohhh, shut up already!
E.L: Eli confe-
Eli: *pinches a nerve at the back of E.L.'s neck*
Kiseop: Did you just....Oh MY!!! You just knocked out the author!!!
Eli: Well, she was being annoying again...*shrugs*
Kiseop: Still...she's the one writing it...
Kyo: Yeah! First, you hit me on the face, on the face! I'm selling that mister-
Eli: Ha! The face is what we are selling, you.....I don't even know what you are selling!
Kyo: -and then you knock out poor E.L! You're an animal!
Eli: Well, they don't call me Pigeon, the silencer of annoying people for nothing!
E.L.: -__- You couldn't come up with something better...?
Eli: *whispers* You're supposed to be out!
E.L.: *whispers* Oh! Sorry, I've forgot! *faints again*
Kiseop: You two-
Eli: ANYway~ I'll say what it was supposed to be said today! Muhahahaha!
Kiseop: ......
Kyo:......I still don't understand why you are dating him....
Eli: Hey!
Kiseop:....Kyo, sometimes I wonder that too.....
Eli: HEY!! I can hear you!
Kyoseop: *shrug*
Eli: -__-
Kiseop: Are you gonna say what you wanted or we'll spend our entire day here?
Eli: *stucks tongue out* As I was gonna say! *changes voice in a high-pitched one* Yay~! Finally those too will be together~ or not...?
E.L.: Hey! I don't sound like that!
Eli: Have you heard yourself fangirling...?
E.L.:.....Hmpf!.... *faints again*
Eli: *normal voice* Well today we couldn't put any of our crazy gifs cause E.L's internet went down-
E.L.: Damn internet!
Eli: -and a friend of E.L. is updating it this very moment (say hi)-
Annita: Hi~
Eli:(yes she is her friend) -so we just hope it won't be boring enough. Once again, we Lo0o0o0o0o0VE your comments and all the feedback this story is getting! Sorry, for been late on updating, but too many ideas have been bombarding E.L.'s nut-sized brain making her write everything else except this chapter. *shaking his head dissaprovingly*. I hope you've enjoyed this chapter, please comment and let me know!|
Untill next time~

P.S.
E.L. : I just found out what that greyish arrow beside the title is!!! :D  and I have to say that: I love you random reader who pressed it!!! :D <3