Chapter 14

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

                                                                                                              ~*~
                                                                                                   Meanwhile outside
                                                                                                              ~*~


None's P.o.V.

 

    "That bastard; I told him not in the face." Kyo mumbled as he exited the changing room closing the door behind him.
    "I see it went well." A voice was heard and Kyo raised his head meeting Kevin's amused gaze.
    Kevin had his hand raised, giving a packet of tissues to him.
    "Thank you. Well we have to wait; now it's in their hands." he took the packet and took one out, wiping the blood from above his lips.
    The brunette vocalist passed by him and positioned himself at the door, opening it just a crack so he could see and listen what was going on.
    Kyo came above him, having stuffed the tissues up his nostrills, and rested his head on Kevin's.
    "Hey, don't get too familiar!" Kevin whispered angrily, head-butting the fox's chin. "I might have let you help me with those two but I didn't say we are friends."
    "I helped you? If I remember correctly it was my idea!"
    Kevin glared at him and turned to the door again.
    "I'll let you believe so. Now let me see those two."
    Kyo started murmuring in italian about how annoying the fish could be some times, making the brunette to turn again.
    "Kyo, do you want to have someting else broken, than just your nose?" Kevin asked smiling sweetly.
    "Umm, no?" Kyo flinched and took a step back.
    "Nice, then shut up!" Kevin turned again and his eyes flew wide open. " Oh dear Lord! He pinned him up the wall!"
    "What? Let me see, let me see! Woah! That's what I call a kiss!"
    "Well done, Eli!"
    Both of them were cheering in hushed whispers.
    "Damn, I can't hear anything!" Kyo complained.
    "Did he...did he just slap him? Kiseop slapped Eli?" Kevin's eyes became even wider after seeing Kiseop's attack to the rapper.   
    "Kiseop, why did you-!"
    Eli was slapped for a second time.
    "That must have hurt!" Kevin flinched.
    "What the- Kiseop what exactly are you doing?!" Kyo exclaimed stunned.
    "Kiseop, what the ? Stop hitting me!" Eli shouted grabbing Kiseop's hand.  "What's wrong?"
    "Stupid question, pigeon." Kevin whispered.
    "And the answer is...."
     "What's wrong?! YOU! You're an ! Stop playing with me! Stop playing with my feelings! I hate that! Stop kissing me whenever you want and then act like nothing have happened! I hate it! I hate you!" Kiseop was heard shouting while hitting the other.
    "No, you don't!" the observers exclaimed at the same time, shaking their heads.
     "Kiseop! Kiseop, listen to me!"
    "He's outraged, of course he won't listen to you! The only way to shut him up is to ki...ss him..." Kyo said in a matter-of-fact way and his sentence was cut when he saw Eli doing exactly what he had just said. "Kevin?"
    "Hm?"
    "Can he hear me?"
    "I don't think so, Kyo. But that's what people usual do when someone doesn't shut up. That's what Jaeseop does...too..." Kevin's eyes grew wider and he looked frightened at Kyo. "I-I m-mean that-"
    "Don't sweat it, Kevin. I know about you too. It's that obvious that it sticks an eye out." The Italian smiled comfortingly to the brunette.
    "Y-you mean that everyone knows?"
    "Well, pretty much...." Kyo shrugged. "Haha, chill out I'm kidding!" the fox added when he took in Kevin's expression. "Now be quiet, I can't hear what Eli is saying!"
    "-the way you deserve to be taken care of; like a precious art piece of the greatest artist of all."
    "Ah! I didn't know he could be that cheesy." Kyo said, taking a semi-disgusted expression.
    "Shut up! He's a romanticist, he's not cheesy!" A voice was heard and both of them turned around, surprised.
    Soohyun was sending them a criticising glare while Hoon had a wide smile on his face, looking through the crack of the door.
    "How did y-"
    "Shh, not now! Let me see!" Dongho said, whispering and leaned over Kevin, as to have a better view.
    "Why is he leaving?!" Hoon exclaimed, when he saw Eli turning around.
    "Look what you did! Now, we don't know what happened!" The maknae whined.
    "No, Kiseop don't let him go!" Kevin followed queue.
    "No! No, it's not too late..." Kiseop said and grabbed the rapper's hand, making their, unknown for them, audience leave out a relieved sigh.
    "Please God, don't let them ruin our hard job!" Kevin whispered while he held his breath for what was coming.    
    
                                                                                                               ~*~
                                                                                              Now, let's go inside the room
                                                                                                               ~*~


Eli's P.o.V.

    "No." Kiseop whispered, not even looking at me.
    I shut tightly my eyes for a moment and then turned to leave. My heart had started breaking. I could feel it shattering into little pieces. Who would have thought that such a small word would have that kind of effect on someone.
    You're such an idiot! Why didn't you say anything earlier?
    "No!" Kiseop grabbed my hand, clenching it tightly in his grip. A small spark was created inside me and I stood where I was. Not even daring to breath. "No, it's not too late..."
    Suddenly, Kiseop pulled on my hand; spinning me around. I met his eyes and I could see a small, sweet smile on his lips.  
    The dancer let my hand and grabbed my face, gently my cheeks.
    "I love you and I do so for a long time now." He whispered and left a loving peck on my lips, closing his eyes. "Everytime you would be beside me, near me or when you talked to me and especially when you were touching and hugging me or even simply smiled to me I'd feel butterflies; no, butterflies! I would feel the whole zoo taking strolls inside my stomach."
    By now Kiseop was looking deep into my eyes. His body was glued to mine and I could feel his heart beatting at the same erratic pace as mine.    
    "It's not too late, Eli. It'll never be." He smiled as I wrapped once again my arms around him and ghosted my lips over his.
    "Haa, Kiseoppie; I love you so, so much." I smiled and connected our lips.
    Catching his in a sweet kiss, our eyes flattering closed and our arms hugging each other tightly.
    Breaking the kiss, we smiled to each other. None of us talking, not wanting to-
    "YES!!!
    "FINALLY!!!"
     "IT WAS ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!"
    "HOORAAAAY!!!"

    -ruin the peaceful moment.
    "Please, tell me that I'm hallucinating and they weren't out there the whole time." I pleaded closing my eyes.
    "I'm sorry to break it into you; but I think they were there the whole time." Kiseop said sighing.
    I sighed and unwrapped my arms from Kiseop's waist.
    "Well, there is only one thing we can do now." I whispered and smirked.
    "And that is?" He asked me, taking a curious expression that was too damn cute!
    "You'll see." I pecked his lips and took his arms from around my neck, turning around and going to the door right after. "Hey, guys!" I smiled too sweetly to the audience, leaning my head outside the door.
    "E-Eli!" Kevin uttered.
    "W-we can explain!" Kyo backed him up.
    "I'm sure you can~!" My expression changed to a serious one and I eyed each one of them. "I suggest you leave now. The show is over."
    Sending a last glare, I saw them start backing away, taking small carefull steps.
    "Thank you!" I said sarcasticalyand got my head inside again. Closing the door and locking it right after. "Problem solved!"
    I smiled to my ulzzang that was still standing where I had left him. With an amused smile on his perfect lips.
    "Haha, then that means we're finally alone?" Kiseop asked seducingly, coming near me and slowly wrapping his arms around me.
    "Well, yes. Until it'll be time to get ready; which is in....about half  an hour." I said hugging his waist with one arm and looking at my wrist-watch.
    I started walking, backing Kiseop towards a bench that was infront of one of the walls.
    His lips tickled my jawline, in their way up to my ear.
    "Hmm, and what we can do in half an hour?" The readhead whispered, biting softly at my earshell.
    "Nh~! I got some nice, really nice ideas. But you won't be able to dance afterwards."
    "Then, hold those ideas for when we'll be back at the dorm."
    His legs made contact with the bench and he sat down, taking me with him.  
    "Baby, I wouldn't forget them even if I had amnesia." I sat beside him.
    One of my hands grabbed the back of his neck and connected our lips. I bit down at his bottom lip, making him open them slightly and finding the opportunity to insert my tongue inside his mouth. His tongue met mine and we started battling for dominance.
    After a while, Kiseop's hands came to my chest and pushed at it slightly. I broke the kiss and looked questioningly at him.
    "Wh-?"
    My sentence was cut off as he pushed me back, making me sit correctly at the bench with my back on the wall. He then proceeded to sat up.
    "Kiseop, where are you going?" I asked him,slightly startled from his actions.
    "Nowhere." He smirked and leaned over me, putting his knees at each side of my thighs and sitting down on my lap. "Where did you thought I'll go?" Kiseop asked me and his hot breath hit my lips.
    "I don't know, you've ran away already two times." I said, bringing my hands to his hips and squeezed..
    "Stupid. I didn't ran away. I just didn't know how to act. Especially the other day, taken that I was the one that attacked you after you stopped kissing me!"
    "Either way, I hope you won't do it again." I started kissing Kiseop's jawline, making my way to his neck.
    "There's no reason for me to. Now." The ulzzang whispered, throwing his head back, granding me better access to his swan-like neck.
    "I'm glad for it then, my angel." I kissed a certain spot on the side of his neck, a bit; while my hands started making their way up his torso, underneath the cloth that covered it.
    "Nh~! Don't leave any hickies....yet." He moaned and his fingers gripped my hair.
    "Don't worry, even if I leave, they'll cover them up."
    My palms rubbed gently at his sides and my thumps played with his s. Kiseop raised his head and his fingers in my hair pulled my head back, making me meet his eyes.
    "Saranghae." He said suddenly, smiling and he crushed our lips together. "Haa~ I wanted to say that for such a long time and now, I want to say it to you again and again." He sighed and leaned his head on my shoulder.
    "There's nothing holding you, baby." Taking one of my hands from under his t-shirt, I took hold of his chin and raised his head, giving him a light peck.
    Kiseop's smile grew wider and he started kissing me back.
    "Saranghae! Saranghae! Saranghae!" He repeated in-between sloppy kisses.
    "Hahaha! Nado saranghae, my love." I chuckled and cupped his cheek.
    We collided our smiling mouths and started whispering affectionate words on the other's lips.



 


 

Eli: Finaly! You decided to stop torturing us!


Kiseop: I-I can't believe it!

E.L.: Well, yeah for the time being~! I thought it'll be nice of me to give you some slack ^^
 aaah~ I'm such a nice person....


Eli: You don't want me to answer that!

Hoon: Guys, I'm happy about you, but something tells me I'll have to cover your asses....
Elseop & E.L.: How did you know?! :O

Hoon:  *le sigh* I think I'll go to enjoy my free time for as long as I can! Bye now!

E.L.: Poor Hoony....

Eli: Well, he has to get used to it!
 
 *random AJ in the background 
*


Kiseop: Eli~ can we get done from here~ I wanna go home~
 

E.L.: Okay, okay! I get it! Just go! I'll make the closing myself! 
Kiseop: Are you sure?
E.L.:  and have fun .!

Eli: I get what you mean, baby! Come on Kiseoppie!
  
Kiseop: Byebye E.L.~ And you all~ tty later~ 


E.L.: Well~ Now we're alone! Muhahahahahaha!

Hoon: Want some company? 
E.L.: Why, yes Hoony~ come, come; sit beside me!
Hoon: Ok! Let me see the script!

 hmm...yes...well, from what it says here you wanted to thank everyone and then shamelessly advertise yourself...tsk tsk tsk.
E.L.: Hahaha! *awkward laugh* well yes I just wanted to say that I've posted a story for Kiseop's bday~! I've updated with a drabble wich it's just mindless crack and there is an oneshot that's coming up. It's not over yet, sadly... I have some major tests this week and I don't know if I'll be able to get it done before friday.... anyway here's the link http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/365637/happy-birthday-to-you-my-lovely-ulzzang-dongho-eli-kiseop-soohyun-ukiss-hoon-elseop if you want give it a look!
Hoon: Aha...shameless....
E.L.: I know... *blush*. And with that out of the way!
I want to say an ENORMOUS thank you to everyone that commented and read the story so far. Oh and voted for it!! 

  <--- this is dedicated to all of you!


P.S. Sorry for last time's postscript being sooooooo boring! I hope this time you enjoyed the update and the postscript too! 
@elishaed: Hope you liked the gifs~ I tried to put as many as possible!^^

Oh and I can't forget thhe supernatural gif!

CATCH HIM!!!!!