Chapter 8

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Eli's P.O.V
    
    We were currently at our practicing room. Me and AJ were chatting with one of our staff members who we haven't seen for so long. 
    "Hey, who's that?" Jaeseop suddenly asked nudging my forearm and nodding at someone on my left.
    Turning to see who he was talking about, I caught sight of Kiseop talking with someone I had never seen before. 
    "Oh, he? He's a newbie, he'll be your choreographer's assistant from now on. His name is Lombardi Kyousuke!" the girl, Ayame, informed us. Her words barelly registered in my head as I saw that guy and Kiseop smiling at each other while making a hand-shake, that in my opinion lasted too damn long!  
    I didn't like the way they were standing close to each other either.
    "Eli, where you going? ! Ayame, we'll talk again later, it was nice seeing you again. Eli, you stupid pigeon wait damn it!" AJ declared as I started making my way towards them with long, fast strides. 
    My eyes were fixated on them, they had let go of each other's hand but they were still standing too close. I don't know what I would have done if Kevin hadn't forestalled me.
    I started slowing down as I saw Kevin getting in between Kiseop and the other guy. 
    "Eli, don't ignore me!" I felt Jaeseop yanking my forearm and turning me around to face him. "Calm down, will you?" 
    "I am calm!" I retorted, turning my head so I could keep my eyes on Kiseop.
    "Yeah I see it!" AJ said mockingly, rolling his eyes; his hand still grabbing tightly my arm.
    "Just let me go!" I said and yanked my arm out of his grip, turning and heading hastily once again towards them.
    "Just...don't do or say anything irrational."
    "I know AJ I'm not an idiot..."
    "Well..."
    "Shiqqeuro!" I made a stopping move with my hand as we reached near them.
    Kevin turned and smiled to us as we stood beside them. He was still standing in the middle.
    "Hey guys! Come here and greet Kyosuke-san, he'll be our choreographer's assistant!" the fishy said, making a motion with his hand towards the aforementioned one.
    "Yo." I greeted him and went to stand beside Kiseop, instantly drapping my arm upon his shoulder and gently pulling him near me.
    The Ulzzang turned to face me, giving me a sweet smile and a questioning glance. I smiled back and winked at him. My smile became wider as I noticed a fade blush creeping on his face. He turned his head to the front again, clearing his throat and looking down.
    I was still smiling at his cute behavior as I was taking my eyes of him and noticed Kyossuke watching us with a qurious look while he was smiling and discuusing with AJ and Kevin.
    I raised my eyebrow and sent him a cocky smirk. 
    It's better to let him know from the start that he won't have a chance!
    His smile faded a little and his eyes narrowed just a fraction.
    "Kyo-san, where are you from? You're not entirely Japanese right?" Kevin eagerly asked letting his qurious side take hold of him.
    Kyo-san turned slowly to look at the vocalist once again, his previous smile coming back on his face instantly. 
    I felt Kiseop jerking his head in interest at what Kyo's answer would be. 
    "Haha, you're right Kevin-san," Kyo started letting out an awkward laugh "I'm a mix my mother is from here while my father is a mix too. His father was Italian and his mother Greek. That's why I have an Italian surname."
    "Wow~ so many nationalities!" Kiseop said amazed at the new information. "And how many languages do you speak?" He asked eagerly. His already big eyes had become bigger as he waited for the other's answer.
    "Well, I speak four but only two of them fluently." Kyousuke exclaimed while scratching the back of his head awkwardly. 
    "Wow! And which are those, if you don't mind me asking?" Now it was Jeaseop's turn to ask him.
    I rolled my eyes. Why is everyone, even AJ, amazed with him?! I can speak four languages too, and three of those fluently! Hmpf!
    "The ones I speak fluently are Italian and Japanese and the other two are English and Greek." 
    At that everyone's mouth became a wide "O" shape. Oh God, please help me....
    "Ne, ne! Can you tell us something in Greek and Italian?! I've never met anyone who could speak those languages!" Kiseop asked excitedly looking like an excited puppy.
    "Uhm, well....okay what you want me to say?" Kyousuke asked awkwardly.
    "Anything!"
    "Haha, well.... Είσαι γλυκός σαν κουτάβι and sei carino come un cucciolo. The first was Greek and then it was Italian." He ended with a shy smile while looking at Kiseop the whole time.
    "And what does it mean...?" I asked unfased.
    "Well, it means that you're cute as a puppy." Kyousuke explained and taking a step forward he ruffled my blushing Ulzzang's hair. 
    A light growl started coming out of my throat as I reached my hand and grabbed his. I held it far from Kiseop and we got caught in a glaring contest. 
    "E-Eli?!" Kiseop exclaimed, staring shocked at me.
    "Hey guys! Come here we have to start practice." Soohyun's voice barely registered in my head as I and Kyousuke kept staring each other down.
    "Okay guys break it up!" Jaeseop exclaimed putting his hands on both of our shoulders. 
    Kyousuke hurrumphed and yanked his arm from my grip.
    I threw him a warning look and started heading towards Soohyun. For the next five hours I let my anger out by dancing to the various songs we were currently practicing on. 
~*~
A bit more after a week....
~*~
    A week and something in Japan had already passed by. We were practicing everyday trying to fix any mistakes in our dancing and singing before the start of the tour. 
    Everything was nice and peaceful....Who am I kidding? Everything was hectic! We were practicing all the time and when we weren't we went to variety shows to promote ourselves and in meetings to meet our fans. 
    I was tired, with zero time to myself. 
    The life in the dorm was as always fun and staying in the same room as Kiseop had it's pros as I could spend more time with him.
    The only bad thing was a highly annoying being that didn't lose any opportunity to get under my nose and make me have a bad mood. 
    Currently, I was seated down on the floor of our practice room; taking a break after an excesive dance practice. 
    I was sipping peacefully my favourite Redbull when a hand came out of nowhere and took the can out of my hold. Who dares to even think of taking my love?!
    "You know you shouldn't been drinking so much of this thing; it's not good for your health." The reason for my bad mood said and took a sip from my drink. 
    "Give that back. Now!" I growled as I was glaring up at him.
    "Haha and what if I don't?" He said smirking at me.
    "Uhm, believe me you don't wanna find out, Kyo!" Kiseop exclaimed from behind Kyousuke and took the Redbull from his hands giving it back to me . He then sat down beside me and patted my thigh, leaving his hand resting there. "One time Dongho thought it fun to hide all of Eli's Redbull but... the result wasn't that funny..." He said faking a shiver ran down his spine.
    "Come on, it wasn't that bad!" I denied as I put my hand over his and started playing with his long fingers.
    "Well, yeah, if you think that Dongho was scared of you for only two weeks after that; it wasn't that bad..." The redhead trailed off with a playfull smile on his face.
    "I'm not at fault; he should've known better!" I responded with a cheeky smile. 
    Kiseop stuck his tongue out and I pinched his nose. 
    "Okay time's up! Let's continue with the practice, come on you two!" Kyousuke announced getting us out of our own little world. 
    I glared at him for getting in the way and he surprised me by grabbing my upper-arm and yanking me off of the floor. Losing my balance I bumped on him; our bodies colliding. Then he done something unexpectable! He caressed my cheek with one hand while his other was on the side of my hip. 
    "Don't glare that much, baby; you'll have wrinkles." He said and winked at me.
    Getting out of my shocked state I pushed him away from me.
    "What the !" I cursed in English. Is this guy nuts?! 
    He just winked at me once again and taking the hand of an equally shocked Ulzzang he started heading to the others. I was left standing there for a bit, still in shock and while cursing him in my mind. 
    All the week he was getting on my nerves! He was touching Kiseop with every opportunity he could get; from correcting small mistakes in his dance moves to even brush a strand of hair away from his face. 
    Right then, I was near killing him. How dare he touching my Ulzzang!
    I headed to the center of the room where the rest of the members was lining up for "Neverland". Taking my possition I tried to get my mind away from the numerous ways I could try to kill Kyousuke. 
    The music started playing, everything was going smoothly and nice until the part where we all kneel down. For another time I almost laid down, but I was quick to change my position to the right one. As the dancing continued I made some other small mistakes and I continued making mistakes at the other songs too. Why can't I concentrate?!
    "Yah! Eli, what's wrong with you today!?" Soohyun asked me, fed up with me.
    "Aishh.. I don't know! " I answered and brushed the sweat off of my face with my towel.
    "Soohyun, I think it's better to call it a day; we're all pretty exhausted. We can continue tomorrow" our choreographer suggested as he and Kyousuke came and stood beside us.
    "Yeah you're right... I'll go tell the rest." Soohyun said and headed towards the others who were seated on the floor.
    "Well, Eli you should probably just relax a bit you don't make that many mistakes usually. Go take some rest." Our choreographer adviced me and patted my shoulder gently.
    I nodded thanking him and headed to the others. Reaching them I flopped down on the floor resting imidiatelly my head on Kiseop's lap.
    "Hey!" He said and brushed my forehead.
    "Yo..." I responded tiredly and rubbed my closed eyes.
    Kiseop started running through my hair while he discussed with the others what we'll have for dinner.
    "I suggest that Eli will cook for us!" Dongho said excitedly throwing his hands in the air.
    "If you want me to poison your food then it's fine by me!" I growled out.
    "But hyung~ come ooooon~" The maknae whined as he crawled to me. 
    "No, I'm tired!" I denied.
    "Just something simple~ pleaaasee awesome Eli-sama!" he continued begging me.
    "I said no!"
    "Sniff...okay then....Kiseoppie do something!!!" I groaned as he took hold of Kiseop's shoulders and started shaking him.
    Kiseop sighed in response and looked at me.
    "Truth is I wanna eat your cooking too." He said and smiled at me.
    As it seems, I won't be avoiding cooking tonight.
    "Haa~ ... Ok you won!"  I said sighing and sent a stern look towards Dongho who in turn sat up from the floor and started jumping up and down like a five-year-old.
    "Yay~ Thank you daddy!!!" The maknae exclaimed and falling down again he hugged me. I heard laughing and some awww's coming from the others.
    "Okay, okay! Get off of me now; I can't breathe!" I succeeded to say while Dongho hugged me too tight for my lungs own good.
    The hamster let go of me and sat down beside me with a stupidly happy smile plastered on his face.
    "Haha, thank you, Eli!" My angel said smiling down to me and ruffled my hair.
    "Nah, don't mention it." I responded and brushed his cheek with my fingers.
    "Let's head downstairs now!" Soohyun announced and got up, signaling for the rest of us to get up too.
    Everyone followed him and we started heading to the elevator while chatting lightly.
    "Kiseop; I need you to stay for a little while!" We heard Kyousuke say and me and Kiseop turned to him as we were the last to leave the room.
    "Uhm..yeah, okay." The Ulzzang threw a hesitant look towards me.
    "I'll wait for you." I said and shrugged.
    "No, no it's okay you don't have to; and the rest are waiting to eat I can't possibly hold their cook back!" 
    I threw him a hesitant look. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to leave him alone with that sly fox.
    "I-"
    "You don't want to face a hungry Dongho, baby." Kiseop said and then realising what he had just said, he started pushing me out of the room. "G-go now, don't let them wait!" He pushed me out of the door and closed it behind me.
    He had left me stunned. Baby? He just called me baby?! 
    A smile started forming on my lips, my previous bad mood frorgotten. I made my way to the stairs and then going inside our appartment I headed straight to our shared room. I planned on taking a quick shower before I started cooking.
    After I had taken a shower and got dressed I went to the kitchen to see what I could make with the things we had in the fridge and the cupboards.  I decided to make a big omelette, rice, deep fried pork cutlets and sausages in the shape of octupuses. Kiseop loves these.
    "Hyung, please don't smile like that while you're cutting the sausages; it's creepy!"
    "Huh? Oh, I was smiling? I haven't noticed." I turned and smiled at Dongho.
    "Okay, you're creeping me out I'll leave you alone!" The maknae turned and left the kitchen hastily. 
    A little after Dongho's departure Jaeseop came in as I was throwing the sausages in the pan.
    "Eli, are you okay pal?" AJ said as he came near me.
    "Yeah, why you ask?" I asked without turning to look at him.
    "'Cause you scared Dongho and I thought that you'll have a bad mood again. Want some help?" He stood beside me infront of the sink.
    "Can you put the rice in the ricer while I'll make the omelette? And no, he said I was creeping him out cause I was smiling." I shrugged and started breaking the eggs in a bawl.
    The kitty started doing what I've asked him. 
    "And why are you suddenly in a good mood? You were crumpy all the week. And were the heck is Kiseop? I thought you'll come back together." He asked once again coming back beside me.
    "This Italian fox wanted him to stay behind. Something to do about the dance." 
    "Hmm, that's weird.."
    "What is?" I asked turning to him with one eyebrow raised.
    "Nothing, just that you left him there alone with Kyo... I thought you were jealous of how Kyo has been flirting with him the whole week."
    A sarcastic laugh let my mouth as I was putting the omelette in another pan.
    "Come on, me jealous of that-that creature? Don't make me laugh!"
    "Yeah, yeah just stay in denial, pigeon."
    "I'm not in denial!"
    "Yeah, yeah whatever. Just, do something before it'll be too late." And with that he patted my back and got out of the kitchen, leaving me in my thoughts. 
    Time passed and dinner was ready but Kiseop still wasn't back. Where is he? What could be holding him back for an hour?
    The rest of the members had taken their seats and started eating, or more like, swallowing everything. After everyone was done eating and Soohyun and Hoon had cleaned up everything. I went upstairs to see what was taking Kiseop so long. 
    When I opened the door to our practice room the only thing that welcomed me was silence and darkness. 
    "What the-" Making my way downstairs again, I grabbed my phone and dialed the Ulzzang's number.
    "Neh, Eli?"
    "Where the are you?!
    "Why are you shouting!? Calm down or I'll hung up!" He retorted, his voice coming out choked.
    "Where are you?" I growled again into the phone.
    "Out, eating with Kyo." 
    "So you weren't choking...You're eating!" I accused him.
    "And? Where's the problem? You know someone has to eat so he can liv-" I didn't let him finish as I cut him off.
    "You are eating out with him while I am cooking here??? I thought you had asked me to cook!"
    "No... that was Dongho, pabo pigeon, I was just helping out..." I swear when he'll come back... "Stop imagining things."
    "I didn't-.... W-well when you'll be back?" I asked him lowering the tone of my voice.
    "It's not something you have to know!" He told me and he hanged up.
    "Kis-Kiseop! !" I cursed in english and threw my phone on the table.
    "Hey, you wanna break your phone? What happened?" Soohyun said coming near me and put his hand on my shoulder squeezing lightly.
    "Not now Soohyun..." I shrugged his hand and started puting away mine and Kiseop's plates that was still on the table untouched. I was waiting to eat together with him but right now my appetite had gone down the road. 
    "Where is he? " Soohyun insisted.
    "...Out...with Kyousuke...eating..." I growled out.
    "Uh...I see..." 
    I put our plates in the fridge and grabbing my phone I got out of the kitchen and flopped myself on the sofa we had in the living room. Dongho and Hoon were sitting on the floor playng some game in the TV while Jaeseop and Kevin were cuddled to each other on the other couch.
    "Hey, what happ-?" Kevin started when he saw me.
    "Don't ask." I demanded and raised my hand to stop him.
    I conected my headphones with my phone and volumed up the music. Closing my eyes I tried to calm down and think rattionally.
    Okay, so why would he choose to go out with that bastard when he clearly said he wanted me to cook? 
    Maybe the other forced him? 
    Nah, that can't be it. He sounded like he had fun!
    Then maybe he wanted to avoid you?
    ...But why...?
    I don't know! Why I'm the one who has to have all the answers?!
    Yah! You're no help!
    Hmpf! Then find it out on your own! 
    Hey, hey were are you- what I'm doing; fighting with myself! Am I going crazy?! Maybe I should really quit redbull....nah! This won't work!
    Someone took me out of my confusing thoughts as he started shaking my shoulder. Opening my eyes I saw Kevin's face infront of me.
    "Yah! Back off! You're creepy!" I shouted and pushed him a little away from me.
    Taking hold of my legs and throwing them, not-so-gently, off the couch he sat beside me.  I pulled my self in a seated position and got my earpieces out.
    "What d'you want?" I sighed as I rubbed my forehead with my fingers. "And where are the rest?" I asked when I took a look around the room.
    "They went to bed. Now tell me, what happened with Kiseop...and yeah I know he went out with Kyo...but something must have happened to make him take this decision."
    "I don't know, okay! Everything seemed fine until I left him in that damn room with that damn Italian!" Throwing my hands in the air I got up and started pacing up and down in the living room. "And he even had the nerve to hang up on me! You believe this?! No!"
    "Uhmm...ok... How about apologizing to him tomorrow for yelling at him...?" Kevin suggested hesitantly.
    My pacing came to an abrupt stop upon hearing him.
    "What!? Are you kidding me?! He's the one who should apologize for making me cook and then going out with someone else!" I exploded.
    "Yeah, you're right in that one... anyway, you have to do something before it's to late." And with that he got up and headed to his and Jaeseop's shared room. 
    "Why's everyone telling me that!"  I shouted after him and then flopped down on the sofa again. 
    A migraine has started forming in my head, making me decide to go to sleep to...eventhough something was telling that I wouldn't be able to sleep.




Eli: Why am I acting like a desperate housewife?!
Dongho: Niahahahahahahaha cause you are one....!
Eli: Ok then....I'm not cooking for you again! 
Dongho: No, no hyung I was kidding!
Eli: Anyway, E.L. why is Dongho here? And where is Kiseop? And who is this damn fox that came to take MY puppy?!
E.L.: *le sigh* I was expecting that..... Well as ou can see Kyo is the one who'll take your beloved one if you don't do anything, pabo pigeon! Dongho is here because I wanted my hubby besides me and Kiseop.....you'll have to wait to see where he is! *stucks tongue out*
Eli: .....you're mean....and who says I'll give my son to you?!
E.L.: Ha! You can't do that! I'm already married with him!
Eli: Oh~ you think so?!
Dongho: Uhmm guys....don't I have any saying in this?
E.L. & Eli: No!
Dongho: Oh well.... I'll let you fight over me while I'll do the closing speech!
E.L. & Eli: *bickering with each other*
Dongho: Okay~.....Neh! Hello everyone Dongho here~!!! So here is the 8th chapter....it was one hell of a chapter for E.L to write and I don't really know why....Anyway, you people are amazing! We thank you so much for your feedback E.L. is touched.
E.L.: *pausing the bickering for a little while* Yes I am! 
Dongho: And the next chapter won't be that late cause it's almost finished! *cheering sounds on the background* Until then~ ^^

P.S.: for the thing Kyo says in Greek and Italian, I'm sure about greek cause it's my mother tongue but if the italian one is wrong and anyone of you guys is Italian please do correct me! Thank you~!