Chapter 12

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Eli's P.O.V.

    "Kiseop, bab-" Kiseop pushed me off of him and shot up from the bed. 
    "S-sorry!" He apologised and run out of the room.   
    Getting up from the bed I followed him down the hall.
    "Kis-" It was too late, as the bathroom's door closed in my face, the sound of the lock turning, coming to my ears right after. "Baby, what's wrong?" I asked as I rested my forehead on the wood and sighed. "Kiseop, come out...please." I begged in a whispering tone, when nothing but silence came from him.
    "J-just go eat, we have to leave. I-I'll come out in a bit." The Ulzzang's quiet voice came from the other side.
    "Haa~ ....okay... but don't take too long you have to eat something too." Taking my head from the wooden surface, I turned and started making my way to the kitchen, where only AJ and Kevin from the rest of the members, were there.
    "Congratulations!" Kevin exclaimed, clapping his hands happily.
    "About what?" I asked him solemnly, even though I already knew the answer.
    "About yours and Kiseop's turn of a new leaf, of course! About your upcoming dates, cuddling, hot-steamy nights under the moonlight~!" The fishy started his overly romantic acting, getting up from his seat and skipping all around the room, while he recited that crap.  
    I just threw him a deadpanned glance and headed to the fridge, my stomach complaining from the lack of food in it. 
    "I think you got it all wrong, Kev." I simply said quitely as I got two bags, that I assumed contained what Kiseop had brought me, out of the fridge.
    "What do you mean?" Kevin froze in his place, his left hand reached out into the air while his other was resting above his heart. The smile fadding from his lips.
    "We haven't confessed...We're not in a relationship..." I layed the bags on the counter and started taking out the small containers, opening each one of them and looking inside.
    "You're kidding me right? RIGHT!?" Kevin exclaimed in a hysterical voice. Throwing his hand in the air. "And what was all that; that we came upon, huh?!" 
    "Kevin, baby! Please calm down! I'm sure Eli has a very logical answer to that; right, Eli?" Jaeseop threw me a glare while he had stood up and taken the blondie in an embrace, trying to calm him.
    "No. There isn't a good explanation." I shrugged and took out of the cupboard a bento box, putting the Greek food in it, so I could eat it at some point into the day.
    "Eli, we almost run into you two having ! How could it be that there isn't an explanation?!" AJ said astonished, letting Kevin go from his hands.
    "Well, we woke up... started kissing...one thing brought the other....and then all of you came into the room...end of discussion!" 
    "Bu-" 
    "Uhm...good morning..." A low voice came from the door and we all turned to him.
    "Oh, good morning Seoppie!" Kevin greeted the, already, perfect Ulzzang. 
    Kiseop was standing on the door, wearing a pair of black jeans, a baggy white t-shirt and a pair of black glass-less goggles. He started making his way to the table taking a seat opposite of me and infront of one of the two plates with breakfast that Soohyun had saved for us, avoiding any kind of eye contact.
    "Well, we were going to get ready! Eat well!" AJ said, and took Kevin, hurriedly, out of the kitchen's tense air.
    "How are you?" I asked my angel after a few minutes of silence, trying to make idle chat.
    "Good..." The redhead said while he continued eating.
    "I found the food in the fridge; I put it into a bento so I can eat it later." 
    "You did well; it's a bit heavy for the stomach." Kiseop continued not looking at me.
    "Kiseop..." I whispered as I reached out my hand and his, that was resting on the table. The Ulzzang, simply turned his hand, without raising his eyes, and grabbed my fingers; giving them a gentle squeeze.
    We stayed like that for a while; neither of us talking.
    "Ah! Your phone rang while I was dressing; here!" He exclaimed suddenly, taking his hand from under mine and handed me my phone.
    "Thank you. Oh, it was a message from Kim Umma; she's whising to all of us, good luck for today! " I said as I read the message.
    "Guys! We must leave in ten minutes!" Soohyun's voice came from the living room.
    "Okay!" Kiseop shouted back and sat up from his seat; heading towards the rest. But before he was out of the room he turned his head and smiled sweetly to me. "Nice screensaver, by the way." And with that he got out of the room leaving me speechless, a blush creeping on my cheeks.
    Oh, ! Oh, tell me it's not- It is.... 
    I sighed, putting my hand over my mouth when the picture, that Kevin had captured with me and Kiseop the first time, appeared as a screensaver.
    Oh, well...whatever! After what happened, it'll be useless to try and hide my feelings.
 
~A couple of days later~
 
    He is avoiding me! 
    Two days now and I swear he does everything he can to avoid me! But why?! Is he still embarrassed for what happened, or is it, that in reality is, what I always believed; that even though the rest are saying that he likes me, he only sees of me as a friend?! Ugh! What if I scared him or even worse made him hate me for kissing and dry hamping him?!
    Oh , , , ! 
    "Earth to Eli! Come back dude!"
    I got out of my thoughts when Soohyun's voice screamed into my ear.  
    "Yah! Soohyun what the hell?!" I exclaimed, flinching and rubbing my right ear. 
    "Tsk! I try to get your attention for over 5 minutes now, pabo!"  The leader said and plopped himself on the stage's floor, patting the space beside him; inticating     for me to sit down too. "Is he still avoiding you?" 
    I sighed and sat down beside him.
    Today was the day of another of our performances and currently we were at the hall that it would take place, making last minute preparations and practice. The last two days we had visited three cities, changing apartments and everything. I was so damn tired and the fact that Kiseop would move away from me with the first opportunity he got, irked me more. 
    "Yes. He's always with that sly fox." I growled as I rested my head on my open hand; frowning. 
    "You've tried talking to him?" Soohyun said resting back on his elbows. 
    "Uh-huh, and with the first opportunity, he flies away. Argh! I'm so stupid!"  I groaned and fell back, laying on the floor and covering my face with my hands. "I shouldn't have made a move that day! And I shouldn't have put that photo as a screensaver! I bet he's creeped out!" I whined and hit my feet on the floor.
    "You're acting like a five year old, you know." Soohyun accused me, chuckling.
    "I don't care!"
    The leader continued laughing for a while with my childish acts. After a couple of minutes in total silence, he got up and reached out his hand to me.
    "Come on; let's practice one more time, before it's time to get ready." He said, waiting for me to take his hand and get up from the floor.
    We started heading to the center while he gathered the rest. As I was walking behind him, my eyes caught Kiseop talking with the sly fox. Again.
    A chuckle left Kiseop's mouth and he threw his head back, laughing with something Kyosuke had said.
    Soohyun called out to the Ulzzang, who in turn, made hurriedly his way towards where we were all gathered. He didn't even as much as threw me a glance as he passed from me and took his position for "Tick Tack"
    Time passed and we lowered the microphones, after singing "A Shared Dream".
    Sweat was now running down my face. I made my way towards my bag and took out a towel, wipping my face and my neck while I reached my hand to take Kiseop's towel, too; which was, pretty conveniently I'd say, left on the top of his bag. 
    "Nuh-uh! I'll take this~!" I heard an irritating voice beside me and a hand grabbed the towel that I, almost, had in my grasp.
    I closed my eyes trying to calm my, irked, self down.
    "Kyosuke..." I growled his name. 
    "Oh~ I love it when you call my name like that~!" 
    Something's wrong with this guy's head...
    "Give it back." 
    "Why?" He asked with his oh-so-annoying voice.
    "Just because..." I opened my eyes and shot him a death glare.
    "Hmm....No~!" He exclaimed while tapping his index finger on his lips. "He's avoiding you, isn't he?" I froze. How does he know? "Besides; I wanna hand it to Kiseop and who knows; I might even be able to wipe the sweat from his face, neck..." My eyes became two slits. "...and the rest of his body." He whispered in a mischievious voice, right next to my ear, as he passed from behind me.
    "You son of a-" I exclaimed angrily and turned around ready to grab him, but by that time he was already next to Kiseop who faced him and smiled. Upon seeing him smiling, I felt my heart filling with jealousy.
    I had two days to see that smile directed to me. 
    I stood where I was, trying to calm myself down. Afraid of scaring Kiseop further away from me, if I was to go and beat this damn Italian into a pulp, for even having dirty thoughts about my innocent angel.
    Suddenly, I saw Kyosuke grabbing Kiseop's hand, leading him towards the door that lead in the backastage.
    "Won't you stop them?" I heard Kevin ask me, coming from behind me.
    "...Nuh...It's Kiseop's choice if he wants a prick like that to play... with him...." I said, making a small pause when Kyosuke turned and stuck his tongue to me before disappearing into the door. I scrunched my eyes upon seeing the damn fox doing that.
    "WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?! AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE WE GOT IN; HOW CAN YOU- BLAH BLAH BLAH?! "  The fishy flailed beside me.
    "You know something, Kev? I just changed my mind." I growled and made my way down from the stage; not seeing Kevin's accomplished smile.
    I won't let him steal him from me!
    I thought as I opened the door to a hallway full of rooms.
    I just have to find where he took him and the damn fox will wish he never laid eyes on my Kiseop!


 

E.L.: What'll happen to Kiseop? Will Eli be fast enough to get there before stupid-Kyo do something unexpicable? Why is Kiseop avoiding the Pigeon? And what-
Eli: Ok , cut the suspense crap...
E.L.: Buh! You and Kiseop never let me have fan~ 



Kiseop: Yes, sweety, because if we let you; the postcripts will be endless and the chapter won't be updated!
E.L.: Hmm, I hate to admit it, but you're right. 
Kiseop: I knoooow~ 


Kyousuke: Why I'm never invited here?! 
E.L.: Because-
Eli: YOU! How dare you trying to steal my Kiseop?! 
E.L:...of that...
Kyousuke: Hey! Hey! Hey! I'm not the one at fault! Please make your complains to the author!
Eli:...I'm complaining at her everytime...I'll leave her rest today! *Throws himself to strangle Kyousuke*
Kiseop: Haa.... really now?
E.L.: Just, let them be! Btw, I blame
you, UKiss for me not updating sooner (and AFF's stupid editing way....-__- seriously everytime, I have to make spaces at the beggining of every paragraph, find where I have the sentences to show as Italics and when I accidentaly close the browser (an Elseop moment I found, is responsible for that...) all my work vanishes just before I write the postscript!).
Eli: *stops punching Kyo* You're cranky tonight.
E.L.: Well, duh!...but that's not important...and the sun will rise in an hour or so, so it's not night! Get your facts straight, stupid "gangstar"!
Eli: Whatever!
 
Kiseop: Sweety can we get back to the point? I'm sleepy....
E.L.: Oh~ My cuddly puppy~ Yes, yes we can! Well, as I was saying; aff was a b*tch, ukiss were 6 b*tches for teasing me (and the rest of you, with the Alone teaser...) (...that's gonna be out in almost TWO months!!! ARGH!!!)(I want my kitty-cat AJ to come baaaack! T.T), the elseop moment I finally, finally, found was a b*tch and everything that took my mind away from writing the oneshot and updating this chapter was a b*tch.! And I'm a b*tch now for b*tching at you.... but you! You my lovelies were AWESOME!!!! I mean, wow! This chapter exceeded the average of comments and views until now! I love you so much!!! Let me have Sammy tell it to you too!
 no, seriously I do! 

Kiseop: Maybe it'll be a good idea to put this under an M....just for the postscript....
E.L.: I don't know dear...I don't wanna fool everyone that this might contain some oooh-lemon.
Kiseop: Well, you decide.
E.L.: Anyways, I just heard a rooster! o_O (Yes I'm and I'll be at the countryside for the next week too~!) That means I have to go to sleep now. =.= Sorry for the random rant! >.< I'm pretty sure this was a boring prostscript....
(BTW Gangstar boy was so not gangsta! It was cute and fluffy and so happy-go-lucky!! <3 I loved it >.<)
Everyone~ Subscribers/commenters/viewers/silent readers!  Until next time~ 


Oh! And I'm sooooo excited that you liked the gif battle...although it was a bit small for a battle....I'll make sure it'll happen again~! <3
Good night/morning/noon to all of you~