Chapter 6

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Kiseop's p.o.v
 
    I stood there. Watching him leaving the elevator without turning to even glance at me. Leaving me behind. Aroused and disheveled. Is he trying to get revenge for last time!? I slid down the wall behind me trying to catch my breath and to calm my aroused self down. What the hell was I thinking when I kissed him?! That's the problem, I wasn't thinking! If I was; I wouldn't have taken the bait! I'm sure he did it on purpose! Stupid, stupid me! 
    I hadn't taken notice how much time I was in there as I was lost into my thoughts, but soon enough the doors opened again and a worried Hoon appeared infront of me. 
   "Kiseop-hyung! Are you ok?! Why are you on the floor?!" 
   "I- I ... It's just that...Uhh... I..." I was glancing at between Hoon and the floor, from my mouth were escaping only incoherent words. 
   "Don't tell me you've caught the flue?!" The Bunny crutched infront of me and worriedly searched my face putting his palm on my forehead to see if I had a fever. 
   "A-aniyo, Hoony. I- I haven't caught a cold." I avoided his searching gaze and started sitting up from the floor. 
   "Then why's your face so red?!" Oh ! I'm still blushing!
   "Uhh...Emm... I ... the rest are waiting for us! Let's go!" Oh god, how stupid I am!
   I grabbed Hoon's wrist and started heading out of the elevator and then outta the building. I tried to ignore the Bunnys' complains and when we were infront of our van I let  go of him. 
   Heading to my car I unlocked it and got my staff from inside, locking it again right after. When I put them in the trank of our van I got inside with the rest, taking a seat beside Dongho. All the while avoiding Elis' gaze. I was sure that if our eyes were to meet, I would become as red as a tomato!
   Soohyun, manager Shim and Eli where still outside discussing about who-knows-what while the rest had taken their respective seats; Kevin in the middle row with Hoon and AJ at both of his sides. That can mean only one thing! That either Eli or Soohyun will sit beside me! Please make it be Soohyun the one! Please, please, please~!!  Right when I finished praying the door opened and a smiling Pigeon sat beside me... Thank you..! 
   Soohyun and manager took their own seats. Manager as the driver and Soohyun as the passenger beside him. 
   "Ok guys, we're heading off now! You haven't forgot anything behind?!" 
   "Oh wait! I forgot something!" The maknae exclaimed making all of us turn to look at him with curiosity "...my bed..." at that the van was immediatly filled with laughter. 
   "Haha, babo! Don't worry, Japan has beds too!" came Soohyun's answer.
   "Yeah! And takoyaki!" Eli encouraged the maknae, patting him on the stomach as he leaned all over me. I left that fact go unoticed and glanced at Dongho never losing my smile. After a while the small space of the car was filled with cheerful chit-chat. The "Jaevin" couple were being really quiet, with Jaeseop having his left arm drapped over Kevins' shoulders; who in turn had his head leaned on the others' shoulder. 
   That scene made me a little jealous. I would never be like this with the one I truly liked. I threw a carefull glance at Eli beside me. He had his headphones on and he was looking out of the window toally relaxed on his seat. Hmpf! Bastard! How can he be so relaxed after what he did!? 
   Trying not to think of our earlier encounter; I made myself comfortable, closing my eyes and leaning back. 
   I didn't know when sleep actually caught me but I woke up at the feeling of someone running his fingers through my hair. It was so smooth, so comforting. 
   Opening my eyes I could see a pair of knees glad in black jeans. Propping myself up from the lap I was leaned on and in a seated position, I glanced with half-lidded, from the sleep, eyes at the owner. 
   "You fell asleep and started leaning on me so I tried to make you comfortable." He answered my unasked question, in a low voice. 
   "Oh! Umm, thanks...I guess." I thanked him and shot him a little smile while praying that my blush wouldn't be that obvious. We stayed like that, looking at each other and smiling until...
   "Oh come on, you don't have to thank him! Like he didn't enjoyed it!" Dongho snorted. Mine and Elis' eyes widened and we both turned to the maknae beside me.
   "Yah! What the hell kiddo!? Watch your mouth!" the Pigeons' ears had become bit red and he was trying to advance at the brunette through me.
   "What?! I'm just saying the truth! You think I didn't saw the smile you had while you were petting him?!" The maknae had become one with the cars' door in an effort to get away from the furious rapper. 
   "You little..."  The blond had taken off his seat belt and he was kneeled on the cars' seat while he tried to choke the other. I, on the other hand, had my back leaned as much as I could into the seats' cushion so I could avoid the two fighting, literally, over me.
   "Just shut it! Both of you! If you wanna fight then do it when we'll get off the car and I won't be in the middle!"  I was threwing them cold glares while shouting to stop. I was shocked from what Dongho had said but still, Elis' reaction was just too much!
   "But he-"
   "Eli! You're letting an eighteen year-old kid piss you off! Calm down!" I shot him one of my strictiest glares.
   "O-okay, sorry." he sat back on his seat in a proper way, while looking at me like a scolded puppy, putting on again his seat-belt.
   "And you! You're looking for trouble, aren't you?" Now it was Dongho's turn.
   "Sorry..." Eventhough he was saying so, the look on his face was too far away from an apologising one. "...Mum...Dad..." This little devil of a  hamster!
   "Haa... You're just asking for it aren't you?" I deadpanned at him; letting out a tired sigh. 
   "No! Not really!" The maknae shot me an accomplished smile.
   "Yeah, and I do believe you..." I shot him one of Alexanders' famous sarcastic smiles.
   "Umm, guys... as much as you amuse me; I have to say that we've reached our destination!" Soohyuns' amused voice cut us off but we didn't paid him even a glance as me and the Hamster were cought in a glaring contest.
   "Hmpf! And you were talking about me!" the blonde unfastening his and mines' belt opened the door and got out, while grabbing my elbow and dragging me with him.
   "At least I didn't tried to choke him!" I retorted as he kept dragging me inside of the airport's building. "And let me go! There are people here!" I whispered angrily to him and tugged my elbow from his grip.
   "And? What if there are others watching?"  Without expecting it, he turned abruptly making me bump on him and bringing my hands on his chest instantly. I could feel heat rising on my face as I took notice of our position; he had his hands rested on my hips from his try to keep me from falling and our heads where only mere inches away. If someone could see us they would assume we were a couple ready to kiss.
   "Y-you k-know how the fans are. T-they won't be late assuming something's going on be-between us!" I kept my glance steady to a certain point on his neck, not daring to look him in the eyes as I was speaking.
   "And there's nothing going on?" He whispered with his hoarse voice, making me stare at him full of surprise.
   "Wh-"
   "Guys! Please refrain from doing that in public!" AJ smacked both of our heads.
   Pushing myself out of Elis' hold; I turned to Jaeseop and shot him an apologising look, staring at the floor right after.
   "Mi-mianhae."
   Eli just grunted and made his way further inside the building.
   "Be thankfull that not many are arround at this ungodly hour! By the way, what were you thinking standing like a lovey-dovey couple?!" He had his head leaned on the side and a questioning look on his face and voice. I swear I can see questioning marks above his head! 
   "A-aniyo! He just turned abruptly and I bumped onto him and he tried to catch me so I won't fall over." As I was explaining what had happened I kept avoiding his gaze, looking at everything else except him.
   "Oh, I see... I thought he was going to confess right here, in the middle of a public place!"
   "Nah! Don't be stupid I wouldn't confess here of all places! No, not here, anywhere! I'll never confess..." I gave him a goofy-at-the-same-time-sad smile and took his hand, heading to the checking progress. I prefered to ignore the fact that he was talking about Eli confessing and not the other way around.
   "Haa, again with that ! Kiseop-" 
   "We have talked about this before AJ, I won't change my mind." I cut him off. I knew where this conversation where going and I wasn't in a mood for that.    "So, where's the rest?" 
   The cat-like rapper gave me a disapproving look.
   "Kevin's with Hoon; as we want to take the light from the real couple, and Soohyun with Dongho and Manager had already headed to the passport check while you and another idiotic person where in your ElSeop world." 
   "Yah! Don't call us that, we're not a couple!" I pouted and he shot me a deadpanned look.
   "That's what bothered you?! The couples' name?! Not the fact I called you both stupid?! Unbelievable!" He snorted and turned to the person behind the counter giving her his passport. The label on her chest read "SungYeong".  
   "Well, yeah... I know how the rest of you are reffering to us!" 
   "You know the reason too?" He asked me, his right eyebrow lifted in a questioning way. I just gave him a smiling nod. "Then do something!"
   "Again with that... Goodmorning!" Turning to SungYeong I shot her a smile and gave her my passport. She had, bleached for sure, blonde hair tied into a playfull ponytail; big grey eyes and red puffy lips. She was cute but just not my type.
   "G-goodmorning!" Heat rose to her face and  as she was giving it back to me she gave me a seductive look. "Have a nice flight." 
   "Thank you!" If you only knew~!
   Still smiling I headed to the gate following Jaeseop. 
   "Thank God, the idiot wasn't infront of that scene!" I could hear him murmuring but I didn't gave much credit.
   We boarded into the plane and we waited for it to set off. When it did I unfastened my seat-belt and started taking selcas with the rest. 
   I especially took one of the new born couple that made me shoown over them. 
   "Let me see! Ah, yeah it's cute~!" 
   "Of course, you're in it baby!" AJ said and kissed his lover.
   "Oh! Come on guys, drop the sweetener a little... you'll make me have cavities!" Eli said standing right behind me.
   "You're just jealous Eli!" Kevin stuck his tongue to him. 
   "Yeah, yeah whatever!" The Pigeon took a look at my phone and then started speaking to Kevin in english. I didn't understood almost anything as I don't know that much of this language. They said something about a picture. Ugh! I hate it when they do that!
   Going to Jaeseop I leaned to his ear and sarted whispering to him.
   "What does "owe" mean?" 
   "Bij-iissda."
   "Oh! And what does Kevin owe to Eli?" Jaeseop looked at me and then glanced at the other two, uncertain of what to say!
   "Umm...eh... ! Ok, come here!" AJ sat up from his seat and took me a litle away, he was throwing quick glances every now and then at Elis' direction as if he was doing something he wasn't supposed to do. "Look, I'm fed up with all this with you two idiots! And- No, no let me finish first!" I closed my mouth and nodded looking at him expectantly. "Here's what have happened; when we were going to our hotel at Macau, you fell asleep on Elis' shoulder and Kevin thought you were really cute and wanted to take a selca, but Eli wasn't asleep and he caught him while he tried to take one. Anyways, they made an aggreement that he could only take a picture if he sent it to him right after. As it seems Kevin totally forgot about it." 
   Jaeseops' explanation had left me with more questions. 
   "I don't understand... Why he didn't want me to know about it? It's not as if we don't take selcas of each other while sleeping!"  AJ sighed and facepalmed when I finished my sentence. "What?!"
   "No, nothing... just, sometimes you're too oblivious for your own good." Saying that he started heading back to his seat.
   "Hey! What do you mean?! Yah! Don't ignore me!" I shouted while following him.
   "I helped you enough, the rest figure it out on your own!" Standing beside him I pouted and interlaced my arms.
   "No, no pouting! It doesn't go through to me, go to Eli." He took his seat and made a shooing move with his hand. 
   "Come on~ please please please~!"  I whined at him while I crutched down  and looked at him with big puppy eyes.
   "I already told you; I'm immune at your cuteness. Go somewhere else!" 
   "Hmpf! You're no fun!" 
   I returned to my seat and stayed there for the rest of the flight, wondering about Elis' motives and how I could take a look at the picture! Ugh, I want to see it so badly!
   When we reached Japan we were all excited. I have missed Japan so much~! The checking proggress  was done quickly and Narita airport wasn't that far away from our new dorm, so we were there in little time.
   While in the dorm we started organising our rooms. We decided that it would be best to appoint them as the last time while at the hotel in Macau. Jaeseop and Kevin together as they were a couple now, Hoon with Soohyun; and me, Eli and my self-proclaimed son in another room.
   This time I wasn't that happy about it. No, don't get me wrong! I was happy but at the same time I was feeling a bit unsettled after everything that had happened. But still, it didn't hold me back from skipping happily all over the place.
   After settling our things for the time being, we started to our schedule. First thing was to meet our staff-members and then start practice. We took the elevator , this time none staying behind, and got off to the second floor where our practising room was located.
   Heading inside an approar of greetings happened! We were pretty close with the staff as they haven't changed much from the last time and we spend a lot of time together.
   "Konichiwa!" A voice I had never heard of again greeted me as I was chatting with our hair-styler. Turning to look at him I started greeting him.
   "Koni-konichiwa!" I stuttered a little when our eyes made eye-contact.
   "My name is Lombardi Kyousuke. I'll be your choreographers' assistant from now on, please take care of me!" He bowed and then reached out his arm for a hand-shake.
   "Hai! Nice to meet you I'm Lee Kiseop. Please take care of me Lombardi-san!" Taking his hand I shot him one of my best smiles. He doesn't look like a Japanese and his surname too, I assume he's a mix then.
   "Oh, please just call me Kyo, Lee-san." Kyo smiled back. He had honey-like hair, eyes in the color of the forests' pine trees, charming facial structure and he was at least 7-8cm taller than me with a wide back and narrow waist.  He was just outstanding! 
   "And you can call me just Kiseop!" 
   We stood there, in the middle of the room my hand still inside of his strong grip.
 
 
 
 


E.L.: Yay~ He's here! He's here! *doing happy dance*
Eli:..... 
E.L.: *continues happy dance*
Eli:...... *twitch*
E.L.: *dance all over the place*
Eli:...... *twitch twitch*
E.L.: *danc-*
Eli: OKAY YOU CAN STOP NOW!!! 
E.L.: *dance some more*  
Eli: JUST STOP!
E.L.: *doing the sprout dance*
Kiseop: *cough* uhmm because those two will never end; I'll be the MC for today!  *Eli yelling and E.L. dancing in the background* So! How did you found this chapter? It was my pov..hhehe! *blush* Did you like it?! Leave a comment and let me know~ And finally the OC is in the play and E.L. has a cover for this story ~ 
E.L.: Yeah~ Thank you sis for all the beautiful covers until now~ *continues with the happy dance* and gues what I-
Kiseop: Boo~ I thought I was the MC of the day *pouts*
E.L.: *stops dancing*
Eli:....finally....*sigh*
E.L.: *runs to Kiseop and hugs him* Yeah yeah of course baby~ anything you want! 
Kiseop: *brightens up & claps hands* Yay! 
E.L.: *starts dancing again*
Eli:....wae....
Kiseop: So E.L. came up with another story~ and she'll start writing it shortly! Me, myself I'm very excited about this~ ahhh can't wait~
E.L.: Yeah! I'm excited about it too~ can't you see me dancing all over the place and pissing Eli off! *yeah insert dancing here again* 
Eli: ..... STOP! *twitch*
E.L.: *starts singing* Stop girl in the name of lo0o0o0o0o0o0ve~!!! 
Eli: *snifl* Kiseop....make her stop..... I can't stand her anymore! *twitch*
Kiseop: Now, now *pats Eli's back* 
E.L.: Everyone~ later~ muaaaah!