Chapter 9

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Kyosouke's P.O.V.
 
    Hai everyone~ I'm an Italian-Japanese God listening to the name of Kyousuke Lombardi! I'm tall, 1.89cm, 23 years old, natural blonde, with eyes and body that can kill! 
 
End of Kyosuke's P.O.V.
 
   No, no, no ,no! Wait, wait I'm just kidding! 

.....

   Give me one more chance! 

.....

   Pweeaaase?!
 
.....Kyousuke's P.O.V. (again....)
 
   Thank you! 
   Ok so let's start! 
   I was in U-Kiss' practice room. A week had already passed from when I made acquantances with them and as you all know from the previous P.O.V I was flirting with this angel of a being, Lee Kiseop. Or more like, I was trying to flirt with him while he was being oblivious about everything. Oh, everything except Kim Eli. 
   There was surrely something going on between them! I could tell even from the first time I saw them together; while I was chatting with Kiseop and Kevin; and Eli suddenly came and drapped his hand over the Ulzzang's shoulder like he was claiming him.
   And oh yeah, those killing chills I got everytime I was with Kiseop just told me so. I am sure Eli has killed me over and over again in his mind. But that doesn't really bother me, if you think it from another point he's thinking of me. And yeah I had the hots for both of them, they are just so...unf! And me as I don't really care about relationships and like that, only for pure pleasure, I wanted to get into their pants. 
   No, no don't misunderstand me; it's just who I am. As long as there is pleasure involved I don't care who I am with.
   (Can we get on with the story please, Kyo!)
   Uh-uh I think I pissed off the author again...
   Anyway, as I already said I was in the practice room with the members. We just had our break and everyone was scattered around the room. Finding the opportunity I went near Kiseop and while leaning ily on the wall I moved away some hair from his eyes.
   "Kiseop, you have so beautiful eyes; don't let your hair hide them." I complimented him in a y voice.
   "Oh, thank you Kyo! But that's our concept for now I can't do anything much." He smiled an innocent smile at me. That innocent that had me fangirl over him in my head. Oh God how oblivious he is! 
   With the corner of my beautiful eye I caught Eli, seated down on the floor and sipping peacefully his redbull. We can't have that!
   "Yeah, well, let's go bug Eli!" I exclaimed and taking the Ulzzang's hand I headed to where the rapper was sat. 
   When we were near him I turned and motioned to Kiseop to keep quiet.
   Reaching my hand out I grabbed his drink from his hand. He shot his head up and glared daggers at me.
   "You know you shouldn't been drinking so much of this thing; it's not good for your health." I said taking a sip from his drink.
   "Give that back. Now!" He growled while killing me with his eyes.
   "Haha and what if I don't?" I playfully smirked at him.
   "Uhm, believe me you don't wanna find out, Kyo!" Kiseop exclaimed from behind me and took the Redbull from my hands giving it back to him . He then sat down beside Eli and patted the other's thigh, leaving his hand resting there. "One time Dongho thought it fun to hide all of Eli's Redbull but... the result wasn't that funny..." He said faking a shiver ran down his spine.
   I didn't really catch the rest of the conversation as I was watching them flirt with each other. Why aren't they dating yet?
   I kept watching them until Kiseop stuck his tongue out to the raapper and Eli pinched his nose in response. I couldn't let them continue it anymore. I just had to in.
   "Okay time's up! Let's continue with the practice, come on you two!" I announced and grabbed Eli's arm yanking him off the floor when he glared at me for the umpteenth time. 
   Thankfully he lost his balance and bumped onto me. Moving my hand from his arm I caressed his cheek while I had the other on the side of his well-shaped hip.
   "Don't glare that much, baby; you'll have wrinkles." I said and winked at him.
   I could clearly see that he was in a shock. He didn't expect me to suddenly start flirting with me!
   "What the !" He pushed me away and cursed in English.
   I just winked at him again and took Kiseop's hand heading to the rest, leaving him behind emmiting a killing dark-purple aura. 
   Anyway time passed, Eli made some mistakes and the choreographer decided to end the practice earlier as everyone seemed exhausted.
   I had accidentally heard the member's conversation about cooking and as they were leaving the room I neared the last two.
   "Kiseop; I need you to stay for a little while!" I told Kiseop before he passed the door.
   "Uhm..yeah, okay." The Ulzzang gave a hesitant look to the rapper.
   "I'll wait for you." Eli said and shrugged.
   "No, no it's okay you don't have to; and the rest are waiting to eat I can't possibly hold their cook back!" 
   Eli was looking too hesitant, like he thought I was gona the guy or something if he stood with me, alone.
   "I-" The rapper started but was cut off.
   "You don't want to face a hungry Dongho, baby." Kiseop said smiling and then realising what he had just said, he started pushing the other out of the room. "G-go now, don't let them wait!" When he closed the door behind Eli he rested his head on the wood, cursing lightly.
   "Kiseop..." I whispered putting my hand on his shoulder. 
   He turned around and smiled at me. 
   "Neh! So let's start what did you needed me for?" 
   I explained to him that I was troubled about some moves in one of their song and we spent the next thirty minutes going over then again and again. 
   What? Did you think I stopped him only for me to -block them? ...Okay it was for that too! 
   "Ugh! I so need a shower right now!" Kiseop exclaimed as he dropped exhausted on the floor. "And I'm hungry~!" The Ulzzang whined and as if on queue his stomach produced a loud growling sound.
   "How about going to that awesome place I know?" I suggested and reached my hand out to waiting for him to take it.
   "I- I don't know... Eli is cooking tonight and I kind of made him do so..." He said and scratched lie back of his head. 
   "Well...If you're sure..." I wondered off "...you wanna face him after calling him baby..." I ended my sentence trying to hold back a cunning smirk.
   Kiseop looked up at me with wide eyes. 
   "....W-well I don't think it'll mind him for one time..." He took my still reached out hand and I gently yanked him off the floor. He patted his sweatpants to get any dirt off of him "Just wait for me to get my bag."
   "I'll be by the door." I nodded and headed to the other side of the room.
   A victorious smile spread on my lips as I saw him coming to me.
   "Ready?" I asked and opened the door.
   "Neh, where are we going?" He asked when we got out of the building and reached my car.
   "There is this place I know of that specializes in Greek cuisine; it's not that far away from here." I answered him as I sat behind the wheel and started the engine on.
   "Really?! I've never eatten greek food before!" He smiled widelly and clapped his hands happily.
   A light chuckle left my lips upon seeing his childish reaction. 
   "Yup! And it's pretty tasty too!"
   The rest of the drive was filled with light conversation. Lucklily I found a parking seat right infront of the restaurant.
   "We're here!" I said as I pulled the car on the side.
   "It's really pretty!" Kiseop exclaimed when he got out of the car and took in the image of the place.
   The building was like a small house with white painted walls and blue out-lined windows and doors, and pots with colorful flowers were resting all over the place. It made a big contrast with the other japanese-style buildings beside it.
   "Wait until you see the inside of it!" I grabbed the vocalist's hand and led him inside of the door.
   Inside the room had small wooden tables with straw chairs. Right in the middle of the room there was a round fireplace, that now was out of use, and it had a big clay pot with red small flowers in it. The walls were plain white with pictures of various places in Greece in them and from the ceiling there were pots hanging, with colorful flowers again.  
   "Wow, it's so...beautiful!" Kiseop said, a wide smile plastered on his face.
   "Yeah, I know! Let's go sit there~!" I exclaimed and started dragging the ulzzang towards the far end of the room.
 
 

E.L.: That was a fast update, wasn't it?! *wide smile*
Kyo: Fast but small....
E.L.: Shut it Kyo! 

Kyo: Bu-...
E.L.: *glare* 
Kyo: Gome.... 
E.L.: Now, well I decided to write Kyo's p.o.v so everyone knows what's going on in this guy's head *whisper's* even I don't know *whisper's* he's a little...coockoo*whisper's & makes cycles with finger beside the head* 

Kyo: You know... I can still hear you.... -__-
E.L.: So? 
Kyo: *le sigh* 
E.L.: So this chapter was made for other reasons too, so you'll know why Kiseop chose to go with Kyo for dinner and in hopes you'll start to like even a little Kyo! Because, believe me, he might appear to be stupid but deep down inside...he is! 
Kyo: Yah! You're mean! 
E.L.: Feel lucky you're not Eli!
Eli: *strolls casually in* What about me?
E.L: Wae? WAE?! 
Eli: *curious glance* Huh? Have you finally lost your mind?
E.L.: No, unfortunatelly for you! Wae you have to be in every postscript?!
Eli: *le sigh* I have to repeat myself, don't I? I. AM. YOUR. BIAS!
E.L.: Kiseop is too! And I haven't seen him since three postscripts ago!
Eli: Yeah, you have a point there...btw where is he? And why's he here!? *Glare's at Kyo*
Kyo: In case you didn't notice, stupid pigeon, it's my p.o.v. duh!
Eli: How did you just called me?! You sly fox!

Kyo: Come on now, bab-
Eli: *growls* If you continue the sentence you won't be seeing the next chapter... 

E.L. Guys, guys knock it off! This is a postscript, a postscript! A postscript that got too long! Anyways, my lovelies~ *refers to the readers* I LOVE YOU! I really do!
Urgh

 



everytime I read your comments and everything I just

 



Oh and I can't forget my silent readers...


(too much tumblr)
Okay, now until next time~ 
why did I even put Supernatural? It's a UKiss ff! 

Eli: ....What can I probably say to this...?