Chapter 7

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Jaeseop's P.O.V.
~*~
A few hours ago...
~*~
 
    Kevin and I were sat on my couch, in my living room watching a movie. He was sat on my lap and my arms were circling his waist while his head was resting on my shoulder. I turned my head a little and sniffed his scent. It felt so nice having him finally in my arms.
   "This movie is pretty boring!" The fishy, although he reminded me more of a happy-go-lucky squirrel, whined. 
   "Is it?" I nuzzled my nose in his neck making him laugh.
   "Yah, you didn't pay any attention?" Kevin raised his eyes, glancing accusingly at me.
   "How can I; when I have you here with me, baby?" I started kissing my way up to his jawline. 
   "Sometimes you're really cheesy!"
   A moan escaped his lips when I nipped at a particularly sensitive spot, right where his neck and jaw connected. He brought his right hand on my face, carressing my cheek. Tugging at my head he brought it up and kissed me fully on my lips. 
   The kiss escalated quickly from a soft one to a kiss full of passion. I was ravishing his mouth while he was nipping on my bottom lip. He poked out his tongue nudging my lips for entrance. I granted it to him only for me to move the battle for dominance into his mouth a few seconds later. Finally he backed off and let me have my way; exploring every corner of his wet cavern. 
   I wanted to make the kiss deeper but the possition we were in wouldn't allow us to. Bringing my hand on his hip I changed his place on my lap while, simutaneously, I layed his upper body to rest on my couch's cushions, my lips never leaving his. 
   I brought myself over him and finally deepened the kiss. He had circled my neck with his arms and his long fingers were threading my hair. When I sepperated our lips a thin line of saliva kept connecting them for a moment. I made my way to his neck again, kissing, and nipping gently.
   "Ngh, d-don't let any marks." He moaned as I found, for a second time, his sweet spot.
   I just nodded, my mouth still occupied on working its way on his slightly exposed colarbone. My right hand was playing with the hem of his t-shirt, lifting it a little and sliding on his skin; rubbing its way onto slightly toned abs and meeting with a perky . Another moan escaped Kevin's mouth as my thumb and index started playing with it. The grip in my hair tightened and he once again brought my head up clashing our lips together. 
   A ringing sound reaching our ears cut us off. I tried to ignore it and continue kissing him, but Kevin sepperated our lips pushing on my shoulders to get me off of him.
   "I have to get it." He shot up from the couch and dashed to the furniture I had beside the door to my appartment, searching inside his bag for his phone.
   An annoyed groan escaped my lips and I repositioned myself on the couch. 
   "Yoboseyo? Oh, hi umma!" Kevin shot me an apologising look. "Umm, Jaeseop's house, watching a movie." There was a pause while he listened to the other side of the phone. "Yeah, ok I understand... I'll be there in half an hour or so... Ok, bye!" Ending the call he sighed and turned to look at me. "Sorry, baby. I have to go..."  He made his way to the couch again and putting one knee between my legs, he leaned down and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.
   Reaching my arm out, I grabbed him from the back of his neck and deepened the kiss once more. Our tongues imidiately started dancing together and when our lips sepperated there was again a thin line of saliva connecting us, breaking a moment later and landing on his chin. I it while making eye-contact with him. His eyes were half-lidded, from his mouth were escaping shallow quick breaths and his hands were clutching at the fabric on my chest. 
   "You're a , you know that?" I whispered to him as my lips made their way to his ear, bitting and the shell of it. I could feel the shiver that run down his spine when he felt my breath on it.
   "I know, I'll make it up to you another time. Ok?" 
   "I'm looking forward to it...!" Giving him a teasing peck on the lips, I got off the couch and waited by the door. 
   Reaching me he gave me a hug, nuzzling his head on my chest. I hugged him back and searched for his lips for the last time that night. 
   "Be careful."
   "I'll be, goodnight!" He carressed my cheek and headed out of the door.
   Sighing I made my way back and started cleaning up our earlier dinner. After putting the dishes onto the dish-washer I made my way back to the leaving room. 
The TV was still on playing the movie's ending. It displayed a couple watching the sunset infront of the sea. I'm never letting Kevin choose a movie again!
   Taking the remote countrol I switched off the DVD player and the television. Throwing a quick glance at the clock, right above where Kevin had rested his bag earlier, I decided it was still too early for sleep so I made my way to the bathroom, already taking a quick cold shower in my mind.
   When I finished with my shower I slid into a clean pair of undies and got onto bed taking my laptop with me. After an hour of mindless browsing on the internet, I put it down beside my bed and made myself comfortable trying to sleep. 
   As it seemed Mrs. Sleep was being cocky tonight and didn't wanna get me into her embrace, preffering to let me toss and turn on my bed while my mind was being attacked by thoughts about Columbia and several other random thoughts in the style of "What'll happen if the moon were to clash onto the earth?"
   When sleep actually came, the hours passed too quickly and I woke up to my alarm clock getting off. I felt more exhausted than before. I made my way to the kitchen preparing a light breakfast and a coffee with double portion of caffeine in it. 
   Finishing my meal I started packing the things I would need for the next two months at Japan. 
   As I was ready to exit my appartment the sound of SNSD's Gee came in my ears. Ugh, who's listening to it so early in the morning?! I started making my way down the stairs and out of the building but the sound of the song could still reach my ears. What the- is it following me?!
   While looking all arround me, searching for the source of it, a passer-by shot me a weird look. What's his problem? It's not as if I'm the one playi
   Realisation dawned on me and putting my hand into my bag I started searching for my phone. Getting it out I touched the answering icon.
   "Kevin, I'm gonna kill you!" I growled at the person on the other end. An amused laugh reaching my ears right after.
   "Hahaha! Goodmorning to you too, baby! I can see you liked my surprise!"  
   "Oh, yeah, it made me fangirl over it!" I deadpanned.
   Kevins' laughter rised. It was like I could see him. He, sitting on the couch laughing while clutching at his stomach.
   "Hahaha! Anyways, where are you now?" He managed to ask me when his laughing fit came to a stop.
   "I just got into my car, I'm heading there. You're at the studio right?"
   "Yup! I'm waiting~ Drive safely, muacks!" He sent me a kiss and ended the call.
   I was surprised by how quickly our relationship had escalated. His behavior towards me had made an one hundred eighty degree turn, leaving him being all lovey-dovey with me. Okay not that lovey-dovey keeping in mind how he likes to torture me from time to time!
   I reached at the studio in little time as the roads were almost empty at this ungodly hour. I spotted Eli getting out of his car, leaning on its ceiling as I was pulling mine beside his. 
   "Goodmorning, Sunshine. Slept well?" He greeted me when I got off the car and locked it.  
   "Yeah, yeah...'morning..."  I greeted back and took a sip of my coffee as I approached him.
   "Hmm, I see Kevin drained you last night. Wow! I didn't think he'd have it in him..."
   "Oh, shut up! We haven't gone that far yet. " He just had to remind me of how close at making the vocalist mine I was yesterday! 
   We headed inside the building and I pressed the elevators' button with the hand I was holding my coffee
   "So that's why the full mood already?"  He asked me as we got inside the metalic box.
   "No, I just had things to think over and they kept circling my mind all night." I answered, throwing a quick glance at him. 
   "About Columbia?" 
   "About that too."  
   "Hmm, and? What are you thinking of doing with this matter?" He asked me, his voice giving out a concerned tone. The Pigeon was my best friend and I knew I could confide in him.
   "That's the problem! I don't know yet! The thing is that; I just got into a relationship and  I have U-Kiss and the comebacks and everything. But it's a good opportunity for me and...ughh! I don't know what to do!!" I ended frustrated with the whole situation and while rubbing my temples with my free hand. I could feel a migraine starting to form in my head.
   "It's ok! You'll find the answer eventually. Just so you know, we'll be here for you!" Eli put his hand on my shoulder, squeezing lightly. 
   As we got outside to our floor I saw Manager Shim, Soohyun, Kevin and Kiseop seated on the couches talking about something, probably today's schedule.
   "'Morning guys!" The blonde shouted to all of them and made his way to the empty seat beside Kiseop, which was occupied until a few moments ago from Kevin, who shot up and hopped his way to me.
   Circling his arms arround my neck he rose to his toes and kissed me. I circled his waist too and after the kiss ended I nuzzled his neck, taking in his sweet scent. 
   "Goodmorning~! You look exhausted!" He exclaimed when he took a look at my expression.
   "Yeah, I didn't get to sleep much." I leaned my head again on his shoulder and closed my eyes.
   "Hey! Don't sleep here! You can take a nap in the plane." Chuckling, Kevin patted my back soothingly. I just nodded squeezing him more into my embrace. We stayed there, in the middle of the room for a few minutes until the last two members made their way into the room.
   "Hoonmorning everyone~!" The bunny greeted us, hyper as ever. The maknae on the other hand, was dragging his feet, with his sun-glasses still on and a coffee in his hand. 
   "Goodmorning guys. Okay I think now that the last two members had come, we're ready to leave." Our leader announced and glanced at each one of us.  We all nodded and headed to the elevator again. 
 
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Kevin's P.O.V.
~*~
A few hours after the few hours ago...
~*~
 
   We were in the van. I was into Jaeseop's embrace once again; he wasn't into one of his best moods today and to tell you the truth, I believe I had played a role for that. I felt a little guilty. I really didn't wanna leave him yesterday the way I did, but my umma wanted to see me before I left for Japan and I couldn't really deny that to her.
   The van was moving on the kinda busy roads of Seoul for about thirty minutes now and for the most part, silence was taking over the small space. 
   I turned my head to see what the rest where doing and it was so quiet. 
   Hoon beside me had his headphones on and was trying to catch some z's, his head leaned on the window of his door.
   Soohyun and Manager Shim were quiet too. One was absorbed in driving and the other had a pack of sheets on his lap, practicing his Japanese.
   Jaeseop on the left side of me had his arm wrapped arround me, one earpiece on and he was looking out the window. Realising I was looking at him; he turned and when he locked eyes with me, he smiled.
   "What?" He whispered.
   "Nothing." I said and pecked his lips.
   Returning to my observation, I shifted a little on my seat turning to look at the maknae behind AJ. Dongho had both earpieces on and was playing games on his tablet.
   Shifting again, but to the right side of me I glanced at Kiseop, or where I thought Kiseop would be. Downcasting my eyes I saw him resting on Eli's lap. His eyes closed and his breath even, a sign that told me he was sleeping. 
   Suprised by that, I averted my gaze towards the rapper. Eli had his left hand leaned on the door resting his head on top of his open palm. He was watching Kiseop with a small smile, while his long fingers were running through red traces smoothly.  
   A smile ascended on my lips at the sight of this cute scene. 
   With slow movements; I got my phone and I took a photo as quicker I could. 
   SNAP!
   ! I forgot to mute it! 
   Throwing a terrified glanced at Eli, I knew he wasn't fond of me taking photos of him and Kiseop secretly, he was still in the same stance as before.
   Few~ good thing he wears his headphones too!
   Sitting properly again, I heard Dongho snicker. That kid is deffinitely plotting something.
   Another fifteen minutes into the drive and I heard shuffling and Eli spoke up.
   "You fell asleep and started leaning on me so I tried to make you comfortable."  
   "Oh! Umm, thanks...I guess." I turned just in time to see Kiseop and Eli smile at each other. Ugh those idiots! They are so cute together why can't they hook up already!
   "Oh come on, you don't have to thank him! Like he didn't enjoyed it!" Dongho snorted. What's he doing?! I turned to look at him with wide eyes. It was kinda of an unspoken rule between the members; that we wouldn't pick at the stupid wanna-be-couple-but-not-into-the-near-future-as-it-seemed, when they were both in the same room! 
   "Yah! What the hell kiddo!? Watch your mouth!" the Pigeons' ears had become bit red and he was trying to advance at the brunette while Kiseop was still in the middle.
   "What?! I'm just saying the truth! You think I didn't saw the smile you had while you were petting him?!" The maknae had become one with the car's door in an effort to get away from the furious rapper. So that's what he had in mind...
   "You little..."  The blond had taken off his seat belt and he was kneeled on the car's seat while he tried to choke the other. Kiseop, on the other hand, had become one with the back cushion, in an effort to avoid the two fighting, literally, over him.
   "Just shut it! Both of you! If you wanna fight then do it when we'll get off the car and I won't be in the middle!"  Kiseop's outburst had both of them freezing. 
   "But he-" Eli protested pointing at Dongho.
   "Eli! You're letting an eighteen year-old kid piss you off! Calm down!"
   "O-okay, sorry." Eli sat back on his seat in a proper way after receiving a really intimidating glare from the older, while looking at him like a scolded puppy, he put on again his seat-belt.
   "And you! You're looking for trouble, aren't you?" Now it was Dongho's turn.
   "Sorry..." Eventhough he was saying so, the look on his face was too far away from an apologising one. "...Mum...Dad..." Haa~ he done it now....
   "Haa... You're just asking for it aren't you?" Kiseop sighed.
   "They're really amusing." AJ's hot breath whispered in my ear, sending shivers up and down my spine. I just nodded at him, not wanting to lose even the smaller detail from what happened.  
   "No! Not really!" The maknae shot the Ulzzang an accomplished smile.
   "Yeah, and I do believe you..." Wow! I didn't knew Kiseop could immitate that well Alexanders' famous sarcastic smile!
   "Umm, guys... as much as you amuse me; I have to say that we've reached our destination..." came Soohyuns' amused voice. I pouted, letting out a disapointed sigh. The fun ends here for now... 
   Throwing a quick glance behind me, I was kneeled on my seat turned fully towards the back row of seats, I saw that the little argument had cought the leader's and Hoon's attention and they both had smiles on their faces.
   The "mum" and the "son" didn't even threw them a glance, not even when the rest of us started getting out of the car. 
   "Hmpf! And you were talking about me!" I could still hear Eli say and right after he got out of the van, dragging a kinda unwilling Kiseop with him.
   I couldn't hear the Ulzzang's answer, as they were already a few feet away heading towards the inside of the building. 
   I went to the back of the van so I could unload my luggage and load it again into one of the airport's carts. I could feel Jaeseop coming beside me. He gave me a gentle jab on my arm and leaning closer he whispered.
   "Leave that to me, go to Hoon." And then started taking mine, Kiseop and Eli's luggages out of the trank, putting them into the cart beside him right after.
   I did as he told me. Hoon, AJ and I had agreed to promote the "HoonVin" couple so we could hide the real one. Just the same all of us were doing for those last three years with the "ElSeop" one. Of course those two weren't yet a real couple and didn't have that many "shippers" but still, there were people who had sniffed them out from their awkward way with each other everytime they were infront of a camera.
   Ah~ I still remember when Eli had first went into Tumblr and saw all these, not that there were so many anyways, "ElSeop" posts. He was panicking for almost an hour, with every new picture he was seeing. That's the real reason he made one for himself, so he could keep track of that tag. But as the time passed by and saw that they weren't popular as a couple he ditched it.
   "Hi, Kev!" Hoon greeted me as soon as I got to his side.
   I gave him a sweet smile and a quick hug.
   "Are we sure he won't murder me?" He asked me, sending glances at Jaeseop.
   "Hahaha, we hope so!"
   "Ok, guys. I'm going inside to see what the two idiots are doing." AJ said as he came to our side. "And you," he said pointing at the Bunny "I have my eyes on you." and he winked, smirking and then making his way inside the building.
   "Ha-ha for some reason I feel uncomfortable. Ok, Dongho let's go!" The vocalist said and drapped his arm over my shoulders as we started heading our way inside too.
   Making our way towards the check point I could see a hyper lead-dancer and a kinda irritated rapper, who had just left from there, heading for their ticket check.
Seeing them together I couldn't help but feel that damn little green creature called jealousy pacing circles into my mind. What are they calling it...? AH! Yeah, 2Seop! Even though I knew that Kiseop had eyes only for Eli and that Jaeseop for me, I couldn't dismiss the thought that they were fitting each other. They were both tall and lean, not that I'm not, and the child-like mind and attidute of Kiseop somehow was fitting with the rappers more up-tight and serious one. 
   "Hey, Kev...Kevinie!" A hand shaking my shoulder got me out of my not-so-happy thoughts. Turning to look at Hoon I saw him have worried look on his face while he examined mine. 
   "Huh, what?!" I was sure I had a pretty lost look on my face right now.
   "You got lost in your thoughts for a little bit; you don't usually do that!"
   "Haha, yeah. I leave that thing to Kiseop and AJ!" I said scratching my head while laughing awkwardly.
   He sent me another worried glance and turned to give his passport to the girl behind the desk.
   "Hoony, have I ever told you, you worry too much?" I asked as I put my hand on the back of his neck rubbing gently.
   "Well, sorry but I can't help it! And the rest of you don't help me much either..." 
   "Yeah, it must be stressing for you to have to cover our asses." I sighed and took my hand from him. I was really gratefull for what he was doing for us.
   After the passport and ticket check, we were ready to go into the plane. 
   It wasn't long, but a few minutes after we had set off, that the Selca King had took of his seat-belt and started taking photos with the rest of the group. I always wondered, how he can be so calm in our air trips taken in mind he is frightened of heights...
   He had already taken pictures with Hoon, Dongho, Soohyun; alone, together and as duets and now he was coming to were I and the cat were sitting.
   "Hey~ let's take selcas!" He didn't even let me answer him and he was already seated on AJ's lap, leaning towards me and his head beside mine.
   I chose to pout while he was sending a kiss towards the camera. 
   SNAP!
   Taking a look at the picture and finding it appropriate; he leaned his back on Jaeseop's chest while reaching his arm up, positioning his phone he made a grimace stucking his tongue out and closing his eyes. The rapper made a grimace too, wrinkling his nose and lips while his eyes were just two slits.
   SNAP!
   The hyper redhead, sat up and turned to us.
   "Ok, now one with just the two of you~!" He said and clapped his hands cheerfully.
   This is our first photograph after becoming a couple~!
   AJ took me in his hold and turning his head he put his lips on my cheek while I sent a kiss to the camera.
   SNAP!
   The redhead started shoown when he saw what he had captured.
   "Let me see!" I grabbed his phone without waiting for him to give it to me. "Ah, yeah it's cute~" I said and smiled happily.
   "Of course, you're in it baby!" AJ said and kissed me fuly on the lips.
   "Oh! Come on guys, drop the sweetener a little... you'll make me have cavities!" Eli said suddenly.
   "You're just jealous Eli!" I struck my tongue to him. 
   "Yeah, yeah whatever!" The Pigeon took a look at Kiseop's phone and then turned to me, speaking fast in English. "You know Kevinnie, you owe me some pictures..."  
   "Oh, ! I forgot to sent it to you the other day!"
   I could see Kiseop frowning as, he didn't understand that much, and leaning towards AJ to whisper something to him. Jaeseop threw an uncertain glance to me and Eli and then sat up from his seat heading to the back of the plane with the redhead.
   "Well, yeah and I want the one you captured today too." The blonde rapper said, taking out his phone from his left pocket.
   "Ho-how do you know?!" I asked him, wide eyed.
   "Next time you want to take pictures secretly; it'll be good to mute your phone first." He answered, lifting his eyebrow.
   "Y-yeah." I averted my eyes, embarassed.
   "Anyways send them before he returns." 
   To that, I took my phone and started doing as he told me.
   "Ok, that was the last one." I said right when Kiseop and AJ were coming back.
   Eli thanked me with an idiotic, in my oppinion, smile on his face and made his way back to his seat.
   "Hey! What do you mean?! Yah! Don't ignore me!" I heard Kiseop shouting while following the Kitty.
   "I helped you enough, the rest figure it out on your own!" AJ said and sat beside me again. "No, no pouting! It doesn't go through to me, go to Eli." He made a shooing move with his hand upon seeing the older one pouting.
   "Come on~ please please please~!"  Kiseop whined while he crutched down  and looked at him with his big puppy eyes. Ugh, so cute!
  "I already told you; I'm immune at your cuteness. Go somewhere else!" 
   "Hmpf! You're no fun!" The dancer said, giving up, for the time being at least, and started heading back to his seat.
   All this time I was watching them with my curiosity reaching it's highest levels. Seeing as AJ wasn't going to let me know anytime soon, I took the lead.
   "Are you going to tell me?" 
   "What?" He asked, acting oblivious.
   "What was all that about?" 
   "Oh, that! Nuh, nothing big."
   "AJ, I know Kiseop years now and he wouldn't be that persistent for nothing big." I deadpanned at him.
   "Well, uhmm...." He scratched his head trying to find something to say. 
   I swear I can see the gears inside his head working full force!
   "Just the truth Kim Jaeseop!" I pressed him.
   "Okay, okay! He wanted me to tell him what you and Eli were talking about and when I told him he didn't understand why Eli wanted the photo to be left a secret. I swear this kid is just too oblivious at times!" He ended throwing his hands in the air.
   "That was it? And why you were that thoughtfull of telling me?" I asked him astonished.
   "Cause I didn't know if I did the right thing with telling him. If Eli finds out he'll kill me!" 
   "Calm down, don't you too think it's time those two face their feelings?"
   "Well...yeah, but..." He started reluctantly.
   "No, not but! We have to take the situation in our own hands!" I announced and brought my hand on my chin thinking what we could possible do.
   "Uhmm, Kevin baby. I don't think I really like this idea...."
   "I don't care! We have to do something and we'll do it!" I was determined to do anything I could and I wasn't going to hear anything on that matter!
   "Haa, God. Where I'm getting myself into..." Jaeseop beside me sighed rubbbing his forehead with his hands.
   "Oh! and now that I remembered it! You haven't told me what Eli said to you after those two kissed!" I said looking accusingly at him.
   "Haa~ well, he didn't say much. Just that he scratched his hand on a broken piece of glass and as Kiseop was disinfecting it he suddenly kissed him; and then he was going to say something to him but even he isn't sure what he was gonna say... that stupid pigeon... "
   "Uh-huh! And what did you say?"
   "That he is stupid cause he lost an opportunity such as this one. I'm thinking that he started to think the whole I-can't-do-it-cause-it-might-create-problems-for-the-group thing all over again."
   "Thank God! It was time!" I said and changed position on my chair, leaning my head on AJ's shoulder. "Tell me when it's time for landing." Putting my earpieces on I closed my eyes trying to think of possible ways to bring the two idiots together.
   Minutes passed and Jaeseop kissing me gently told me it was time to fasten my belt for the landing of the plane.
   After getting of the plane and taking our luggages; we got into our new van and started heading to our dorm. Thankfully it wasn't that far from Narita Airport and we got there in very little time taken the traffic on the roads.
   When we reached there we left our things in our appointed rooms and headed to our schedule. We had decided to stay in the rooms just like at Macau and that thing not only made me happy cause I would be in the same room with my boyfriend but it also helped me with the plan that had started forming in my head about those two idiots.
   We headed to the second floor , our practice room. The room was suddenly filled with greetings and laughs as we got re-united with the staff members from last time.
   "Konichiwa!" said a strange voice.
   "Koni-konichiwa!" I heard Kiseop stutter as a reply, making me turn to him curious as to why he was suddenly stuttering.
   Right infront of the redhead was standing a tall man with dirty blonde hair, green eyes, quite charming facial structure and he was taller that Kiseop. He's certainly a mix!
   "My name is Lombardi Kyousuke. I'll be your choreographers' assistant from now on, please take care of me!" The stranger bowed and then reached out his arm to our dancer for a hand-shake.
   "Hai, nice to meet you! I'm Lee Kiseop. Please take care of me Lombardi-san!" Kiseop shot him a smile, taking his hand. 
   "Oh, please just call me Kyo, Lee-san." Kyo smiled back.
   "And you can call me just Kiseop!" 
   I frowned as I could see them just stand there, smiling and Kyousuke not letting Kiseop's hand from his grip.Turning my head I saw a frowning Eli making his way towards us. 
   Oh, hell no, Kyousuke. I won't let you deplete my plans!  
   Making up my mind I started heading towards them, sending a warning look at the pigeon and reaching there before him.
   Getting in between them, I wore one of my best fake smiles and reached my hand out to Kyousuke.
   "Hello~! I'm Kevin Woo, nice to meet you~!"




E.L.: Fiou~ Finally I update~! Minna sorry for the long wait!!
Kevin: Yay~ Finally our povs~!! *hugs AJ*
AJ: Haha yeah!
E.L.: It's the longest chapter I've written so far!
AJ: Eli won't be that happy with the new add-on...
E.L.: Yup! And that's what we want~ *evil smirk*
Eli: *coming into the room* Huh? What you want?
E.L.: *hides screen* No-nothing! What are you doing here?! I didn't invite you today!
Eli: So?! I'm your bias; I can come whenever I want.
E.L.: Uh you think so...? *sarcastic look*
Eli: No I don't just think so, I'm sure of it!
E.L.: Che! You're right! *tuckles Eli on the floor*
Eli: Get off of me!
E.L.: No! AJ, Kevinnie will you please?
AJ: Yup!
Kevin: Yay! Minna~ Thank you again for aaaaaallllll those beautiful and lovely comments~ and for the subscribes~ E.L. don't know yet when the next update will be cause she's kind of stuck but she'll try to make it quick~!!! 
AJ: Also, she's starting a new series and she has an oneshot coming up~ so look out for it! *kitty grin*
E.L. : Minna~ I LOVE YOU~ thank you so much for your support and everything!!! <3 *still tuckling Eli*
AJ & Kevin: Until next time~ muuaaah!
Eli: Uhmmm.... Guys, need some help here! *trying to pry off E.L.*
AJ & Kevin: No! *evil smile and stuck out tongue.*