Chapter 18

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

Eli's P.o.V.


    I was knocked into consciousness suddenly. My eyes opened wide and a piercing pain shot through my head.
    "Ugh, ." I murmured and moved my hand to rub at my temple, only to find that my arms were tied together at my back. "What- Oh, !" I cursed and tugged harshly at my bindings.
    Everything suddenly came rushing to me. Me confessing my love to Kiseop; Kiseop accepting and returning my feelings back. The concert. My first time with Kiseop. And then, the drive home. Apart that this wasn't home.
    My eyes ran through the place, trying to make out anything from the dark place. Only here and there -where the light coming from the street hit- I could make out the shape of something that looked like furniture.
    I felt someone rustling behind me.
    "Kiseop?" a pained moan answered me and I turned to my other side with difficulty.
    "Eli, my head hurts." Kiseop whimpered without opening his eyes.
    A ray of light coming from a window behind me was illuminating his pale face and his body that was laid down on the floor along with mine.
    "Yeah, mine hurts too." I whispered, leaving a light kiss on his nose. "Smart move calling me with my other name back there."
    "It's better that if they don't already know who we are, to not tell them. Don't you think?
    "Yes."
    Silence followed my answer. I ran worriedly my eyes over Kiseop's face and sighed in relief when I didn't spot even a single scratch on him.
    "Jae, I-"
    Kiseop was cut off from the room's lights turning on, making both of us flinch from the sudden brightness.
    "Well, well, well. I see our lovebirds here have woken up." I turned abruptly around at the sound of the voice and glared at the direction it had come from.
     There, in a corner of the room a man dressed in a black suit, was sitting on an arm chair. Another five men surrounded him, dressed in casual clothing.
    The man -their leader as I assumed- was somewhere around his thirties, his black hair fell at the side of his face, half-covering a long scar on his cheek. His green eyes sparkled like those of a predator.
    "You son of a !" I yelled in English and changed back in Japanese. "What the do you want from us?" The man chuckled and came near me, hunching down infront of me.
    "Calm your , Jae -that's your name right?- and be patient, you'll know soon what I want from you." The bastard ran his finger on the side of my face. Grabbing my chin, he tugged my head up.  "Two pretty boys like you, should be more careful. You never know what might happen."
    " you." I spat out and yanked my head back.
    "If you insist. Lights!" the man shouted and then the corner opposite us was deemed in light.
    My eyes opened wide.
    Right there -in the far corner of the room- a small studio was set. A double bed, covered in black sheets was leaning against the wall; a leathered couch was left a few feet away from the bed with a wooden office desk in the middle of it all and all around lights and cameras; set and ready for recording.
    "You like it?" The man stood up and walked around us, this time scrooching down infront of Kiseop. "My little studio?"
    He put his hand on Kiseop's shoulder and turned him around. I could see Kiseop grimacing as the man down his face to his neck and grabbed the back of it, lifting the dancer's head near to his face.
    "Your boyfriend would look really...tasty on the black sheets. Don't you agree?"   
    I felt my heart beat exhilarating and my blood flooding in my head just from the thought of someone touching Kiseop.
    "Dare touch even a single hair of his and you're ing over." I growled in english. My mother tongue coming out on its own.    
    The man looked at me stunned just for a fragment of time and then started laughing.
    "You're interesting Jae; I have to say. But, you're all tied up. You can't do anything even if I'll do something like this." He smirked and neared his face to Kiseop's, connecting their lips.
    Kiseop tried to yank his head back, but the man's hold on the back of his neck prevented him from doing so.
    "I'll kill you!" I started thrushing on the floor trying to get up, but two of the men surrounding us came at me and held me down while the bastard molested Kiseop. "You ing bastard! I'm gonna rip your ing head off your shoulders!"  
    With mad eyes, I saw the man biting harshly at Kiseop's lip, making him open his mouth in a pained gasp.  Kiseop's eyes opened wide when the other's tongue entered his mouth and I saw the look in his dark eyes becoming angry, his eyebrows furrowing.
    Next thing I knew, the man was screaming in pain, leaving Kiseop abruptly to land on the floor while he brought his hand on his mouth. Kiseop spat, saliva and blood landed on the floor and a crazy smirk appeared on his lips.
    "You might have tied us, but don't expect us to let you have your way with us, er." Kiseop said, baring his teeth in a mad smile.
    "You little !" The man yelled and slapped Kiseop.
    "You're so dead." I growled again in english when I saw a red bruise appearing on Kiseop's face.
    "Trust me; you'll be dead long before me." the man said, wiping his mouth and standing up. He turned to the men surrounding us as he headed back to his arm chair. "Take the little on the bed and do whatever you want with him." He glanced at Kiseop and smirked "Painfully."
    "I swear I'm gonna kill all of you!" I shouted.
    The two previous men were still holding me down and I saw someone grabbing Kiseop off the floor and carrying him towards the recording site while the dancer yelled and kicked.
    I kept tugging on my binds harshly, even when I felt my wrists starting to bleed and my throat hurting as I continued screaming profanities.
    One of the men holding me down, let go of me and joined the other three. I heard a click and then the man that was left behind whispered in my ear.
    "I'm from the police. Undercover. Forces are on their way." he said calmly and then I felt the rope around my wrists falling. "Don't do anyth-"
    Without thinking it a second time, I pushed the man and stood up, jumping forward into a sprint.
    "You ers!" I yelled making everyone turn to me.
    Jumping in the air, I spread my leg forward and kicked the first guy on the side of his head, making him fall down unconscious.
    "How did-"
    Kicking out my leg again, I hit the next guy in the gut. He doubled over and I felt someone grabbing me from the back into a choke-hold. I grabbed his arm and leaned forward tossing him over me to land on his back on the floor.
    The man that I had kicked previously came rushing to me. He threw out his fist and I leaned back, avoiding it.     
    I heard a pained gasp from beside me and turned to see the fourth man falling down. Kiseop stood over him with his hands still tied and his leg spread out into the air. He withdrew his leg and turned to me.     
    That's when a fist collided with my stomach, cutting my breath and doubling me over. I felt a second hit on my jaw and I fell back. The man came over me, straddling my hips while aiming another hit.
    I grabbed his hand before it made contact with my face again and he aimed his other fist at me. Grabbing this hand too, I held tightly on them, not leaving him to free himself. Turning my self and him around with force, I hovered over him and freed his hands. I made my hands fists and started landing punches on his face.
    Crack! His nose broke.
    Blood started flowing down his face.
    He scrooched his legs and kicked on my chest making me fall back on my back. I was ready to attack him again when I saw him standing up and dashing towards the exit of the building.
    "Behind you!" I heard Kiseop yelling and wiped my head around, sliding my leg on the floor and kicking the last man's legs; throwing him on the floor.
    Standing up, I saw him putting his palms over his head and his legs hoisting his body up as he put force on his hands and jumped up.
    He stood opposite me and we started walking in circles around each other. The man aimed a fist at my face and I leaned my upper body to the left, avoiding it. Contemplating my options, I threw my foot out and he grabbed my leg before I was able to kick his stomach. He smirked at me thinking he got me.
    "Idiot." I smirked back and his expression changed into a confused one.    
    Putting force on the leg he was holding, I raised my other leg, simultaneously turning my body in the air, I kicked him on the head making him leave my leg. We both fell down on the floor. Sliding my body on the pavement, I kicked him on the underside of his jaw and then aimed a last kick on the side of his head that had him falling back, unconscious.
    I threw a glance at Kiseop and saw him fighting with the man that was holding me down earlier. The undercover policeman fighting with another one. I slowly raised myself on my feet and turned to go to Kiseop who had just knocked out his rival.
    The redhead turned to me, his face drenched in sweat and his breathing ragged, just like mine. A small smile started spreading on his lips, but was quickly taken over by a frightened expression.
    "Eli, watch out!" he shouted and I turned around quickly coming, face to face with a gun.
    A hysterical laughter came from the man holding it.
    "You really thought I would let you leave here alive, Jae?" the man took a step forward making me take a step back. "You and your little boyfriend, over there, are done." he said and armed the gun. "Nice meeting you. Goodbye." He said and then a loud bang was heard.         
    "No!" Kiseop cried and I closed my eyes tightly, waiting for the excruciating pain of the bullet hitting me; but instead of that, I felt someone colliding with me. My body fell down and I hit the floor with force.
    Another bang was heard. A gasp and then a thump and the sound of something metallic falling on the floor.
    I felt the body over mine shifting, Kiseop straddling me and his hands shaking my shoulders.
    "Eli! Are you alright?! Eli! Eli, please talk to me!" Opening my eyes slowly, I saw the worry on his face.
    "I'm ok, baby. I'm still alive." I said lowly and his face with my hand, wiping away a stray tear from his eye.
    "Thank God." he sighed and closed his eyes, his shoulders hunching.
    Turning my head to the side, I saw the unmoving body of the man from before. His gun thrown beside him and his lifeless eyes open.
    Closing my eyes, I turned to Kiseop again and raised myself in a seated position, hugging him.
    He wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly, hiding his face into my neck. I could feel him shaking whole. I could feel myself shaking too, now that the adrenaline rush had wore off.
    A cough broke the silence that had taken over the place and I opened my eyes, remembering there was someone with us.
    Kiseop let go unwillingly of me -just like I did- and we both stood up.
    "The police is here."
    "Yeah, right on time." Kiseop scoffed and grabbed my hand, interwhining our fingers.
    "My name is Murasaki Ren. Thank you very much for your help and I apologise that you were dragged into such a dangerous situation." The policeman -Ren- bowed.
    I bowed back with Kiseop.
    "Thank you for freeing me." I said back and straightened right when the doors burst open and the place was filled by police officers.
    A guy wearing the paramedics uniform neared us and started speaking in rapid japanese.
    "What?" I asked him and he pointed at Kiseop.
    Following the direction his finger was pointing at, I saw it was showing Kiseop's left forearm. The dancer's slightly tanned skin was covered in long bloody lines, escaping from a cut just under a small rip of his shirt.
    I felt my eyes going wide as I grasped his arm.
    "What the hell?" I murmured as I cautiously lifted the cloth and saw a small bloody wound. "How did you got that?"
    From my anxiousness I accidentally spoke in English, something that made both the paramedic and Kiseop to look at me questioningly.
    "How did you got that?" I repeated changing into Korean. My mind was too much of a mess to think how to compose a sentence in Japanese.
    "I don't know, I haven't even took notice of it. Don't worry it's just a scratch." Kiseop said and deemed me a small tired smile before he turned to the man standing with us.
    "Come with me and I'll treat your wounds." the paramedic said in really slow Japanese, not sure if we spoke the language.
    We nodded and he lead us outside the damned place, to an ambulance. I reluctantly let go of Kiseop's hand as the man neared his side holding a bottle with sterilised water.
    "It might sting a bit." he warned Kiseop.
    "It's okay. Go on." Kiseop said, a small smile on his lips.
    I was taken in by him being able to smile even when -not that long ago- we were experiencing something like that. I could feel my heart clenching with worry everytime I glanced at Kiseop's wound.  The guy from the paramedics turned the bottle and cleaned the gash from the blood.
    "It was caused by a bullet; it's gonna need a few stiches." he said examining it. He moved into the van and started gathering the things he needed.
    "A bullet? How-" I cut off my own sentence as realisation hit me. My heart leaped in my chest and I looked thunderstruck at the floor.
    Kiseop had taken the bullet that was meant for me when he threw both of us on the floor.   
    I felt a hand grasping and squeezing mine and I raised my eyes to meet Kiseop's smiling ones.
    "Don't think about it." Kiseop my face with his other hand and drew my face closer to his.
    "But you could've-" His lips sushed mine in a loving peck. My eyes fluttered close just for a single second and when Kiseop withdrew his lips and touched our foreheads, I opened them looking straight into his and feeling like I was drowning in the dark ocean of his eyes
    "I'm alright. And I would do that again if that meant I wouldn't lose you." he whispered and kissed me again before he turned to the paramedic.
    His hand still clutching mine as the guy covered the wound in all necessary antiseptics and things. The man then took a needle and started stiching the small wound.
    I Kiseop's hand as he winced and he gave me a small smile.
    "It's okay." he whispered and let a sigh when the stiches were done.
    "Okay we're done. Now, you'll have make sure to disinfect it regularly. No covering it, no make-up because it might get infected. Do you have any other wounds?" the paramedic asked and checked Kiseop for other wounds.
    "No, only that one." Kiseop smiled and the guy turned to me.
    "You?"
    "I only bare some bruises, nothing important." I said in broken Japanese and he nodded before he left us alone.
    A peaceful silence -if you could call it that with all the policemen running around and the sound of the sirens filling the air- fell upon us. Kiseop left out a tired sigh and he leaned his side on mine. Resting his head on my shoulder.
    I let go of his hand only for me to hold it with my other, and circled his shoulders, hugging him close to my side.
    "I love you." I whispered and kissed the top of his head.
    A chuckle came from him before he brought our hands on his mouth and kissed mine.
    "Me too, Eli."
    "Sorry for interupting, but I've brought you your belongings." Ren said as he approached us and left beside me our bags, together with our phones.
    "Thank you." Me and Kiseop said in unison, making Ren smile.
    Ren was a tall muscled man who had his hair cut in military style. He was near his thirties and his blue eyes were smiling at us.
    "Can we go home now?" I asked him and he shook his head.
    "Sorry, but we have to take you with us to the police station."
    A tired sigh left my lips and we got up, following Ren when he signaled for us to go with him.
    "I hope it won't take long." Kiseop whispered and leaned his head on my shoulder as we settled into Ren's car.
    "Yeah me too." I whispered back and leaned my head on the seat's pillow, closing my eyes as the car started up and took us away from the damned warehouse.


 


Eli.:My little Kiseop...
...Come here and let me kill you! 

E.L.: No! Not you too!!!
  
Kiseop! Help!


Kiseop: Hmm...How 'bout... No~! 


Eli: I said; LET ME KILL YOU! YOU FREAKING SADIST!!!
 *a/n: that's Eli trying to chase me around >.<*


E.L.: Waaaaaaa!!!!!! Kiseop at least make the closing!
 



Kiseop:....
*Fixes his hair*
Okay! Ja! Hello everyone~ huhuhu! At least this stupid of an author wrote the chapter soon enough! So! How did you find it? Eli didn't like it much as it seems. *looks at Eli chasing E.L. around*. *le shrug* Well, that was it~