Chapter 25- The End...

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

Kevin's P.o.V.

                I woke up with the heavy feeling of dread hanging in the air all over me, the little sleep I had managed to catch after coming back from the beach significantly worsening my mood. 
                Reaching my hand out, I grabbed hold of my phone and dismissed the alarm, groaning right after and digging my head into my pillows. 
                I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to have to face the day -and mostly its beginning.
                My chest felt tight for days, but right now the aching had only gotten worse. 
                Ghostly fingers ran down my back, tickling my skin with their light touch. "Good morning." Jaeseop's husky voice fell against my nape, causing me to shiver lightly. 
                "Five thirty can't even be considered morning!" I whined into the pillows, and while shuffling around into the bed, I propped my self on my elbow right after as Jaeseop chuckled sleepily. "Why you had to leave that early?" I whined a little more -already knowing the answer- and let his arms draw me closer to him. 
                "You have a schedule to attend to later." His raspy voice and the fingers that touched down my arms had me trembling. 
                Without saying anything, just leaving out a small murmur of his name, I raised my head and met his lips in a slow deep kiss that said everything I couldn't utter in actual words, leaving our bodies to speak volumes of our deepest feelings as we held each other.


✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 

                The airport's spacey hall was pretty much deserted; just a few dozens of people that searched for their flight and walked towards the check-out booths here and there. It seemed so strange, so unusual not having to push and rush through screaming fans that crowded outside and inside just so they could have a glimpse of us. 
                Looking up at the flight board I searched for Jaeseop's flight number. His hand rested on my shoulder, gripping tightly as with the other he pointed to the dashboard. 
                "That's my flight." Jaeseop said and I gulped down, my muscles suddenly feeling too tight. 
                His flight number was announced over when the speakers started calling all the passengers to check-in.
                Jaeseop turned and looked at all of us, smiling a trembling wide smile and standing awkwardly in front of us. 
                "Come here." Soohyun exclaimed and grabbed him into a hug. "We'll all be here, waiting for you to come back, neh? In the meantime, you study hard and enjoy your time there." Jaeseop's hands wound around our leader, clutching on his back and wrinkling his shirt. 
                "Neh, I promise." Soohyun cupped the sides of his rapper's face and let a loud kiss on his cheek, making all of us chuckle lightly over Jaeseop's grimacing. "Ew! Go away ert`" 
                Soohyun stepped back laughing and one after the other we started hugging Jaeseop. 
                Hoon, as the emotional guy he is, after hugging AJ he wiped a stray tear away and laughed at our jokes over him being the mama-bear of the band. 
                Dongho with a strained voice asked for his favourite snacks -the ones Eli and I had brought over after our few personal trips back home. 
                Eli and Jaeseop clasped one of their hands and tugged the other into an one-armed bro-hug.
                "I still can't believe you're such an egoist and you leave me here to deal with all the lunatics." Eli joked trying to break the sad mood. 
                "Oh! I'm one too, Eli?" Kiseop's small voice had the blond's eyes popping wide open. 
                "No! Of course not! You're the most sane of all!" a round of 'yeah right' 's and 'way to go Eli's followed as Kiseop huffed and uncrossed his hands, pushing Eli to the side.
                "No for you tonight." the dancer announced, one eyebrow raised and a small smirk into place as he circled his arms around Jaeseop's shoulders ignoring the loud yelp coming from Eli, which made all of us laugh. 
                Jaeseop hugged the tall dancer and I gasped when Kiseop grabbed him close, connecting the sides of their faces -something he did not do that often as he mostly kept his personal space from everyone except Eli. 
                AJ's eyes fell closed slowly, savouring the unusual closeness with our band-member.
                "Have a safe trip, Kitty-Seop." Kiseop wished, cupping the other's cheek for a moment before stepping back and going to stand beside Eli, bumping his shoulder on the rapper's affectionately. 
                Then Jaeseop turned to me and bit his own lips, standing awkwardly in front of me. 
                "We'll go wait in the car." Hoon announced and tugged Dongho and Soohyun by their wrists. Eli and Kiseop walked away too, but didn't follow the others, preffering to stand to the side, giving us some space.
                "Uhm..." Jaeseop touched the back of his neck, avoiding my eyes.
                Moving closer to him, I cupped the side of his neck and rose on the tip of my toes, smiling softly as I connected our lips in an almost-kiss.
                "You'll be back soon." I promised and wrapped slowly my arms around his shoulders, burying my face into his neck and taking in his musk. 
                "I will." Jaeseop sighed and hugged me close, kissing the top of my head. "I will."
                The announcement for his flight was heard again and I detached myself unwillingly from his arms. 
                "Go." While blinking to chase the tears away from my eyes, I tugged him close from the front of his plaid shirt instead of pushing him away, kissing him fully on the lips. "Go." I repeated and this time he leant to me, connecting our lips briefly. "Go." this time it was whispered as we touched our foreheads, my eyes falling closed as our breaths mingled. 
                "I love you." Jaeseop said in a whisper so low that only I could hear it. 
                Smiling, I felt a tear slide down my cheek and his long fingers wiping it away.
                "I love you." I said back and rubbed my lips to his. A moment passed and the final announcement for the passengers reached our ears. 
                "Go!" I growled, pushing his shoulders, making him take a step back.
                "I'll be back." Jaeseop said all-terminator style and winked at me while making a clicking sound with his tongue and saluting me. 
                "Okay, Sara!"* Laughing, I saw him chuckling while walking backwards and turning around only when he had to give his passport to the clerk. Then he looked at me for one last time before he passed through the door that led outside, to the airplanes. 
                I crossed my arms on my chest, half-hugging myself, trying to find some comfort. Biting the side of my bottom lip, I tried to hold back the tears that were b in my eyes. Suddenly a couple of different arms hugged me from both sides. 
                Turning to the left I saw Kiseop smiling comfortingly at me, his arm hugging the back of my waist. Turning to the right I saw Eli looking outside the window-wall, his arm draped over my shoulders.
                The pair turned me around and we started walking to the exit as I hugged their waists.
                "I was thinking of getting a mohawk." Eli announced making both me and his boyfriend to gasp.
                "Why?" I asked and he shrugged.
                "Want a change."
                "Maybe I'll get one too. But a discreet one." Kiseop said, humming thoughtfully. I felt Eli perking up to that.
                "Then it can be a couple-y thing! Ya kno' like couple bracelets or couple shirts." 
                "That'll be nice." I complimented after chuckling a bit, leaning my head to Kiseop's shoulder, thankful for not leaving me alone. 
                I'd never be alone, no matter how many miles separated me from Jaeseop; I had my friends and my boyfriend would be back in no time.

✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 

AJ's P.o.V.

                "Just a heads up; you're gonna be best friendless soon."
                The annoyed voice came from over the phone right when I tapped the accept button. Sighing, I plopped down on my bed, letting my body bump onto the mattress, trying to empty my head from the millions of information I had gotten in class and all around town this past week.
                "What did Eli do this time?"
                Hoon groaned from the other side and I could almost see him pacing up and down his room. 
                "This happened some weeks ago; we had taken our places for 'Believe' and instead of walking to the middle-front he started walking to Kiseop." 
I chuckled at that.
                "Let me guess; you freaked out." Hoon's tired sigh was the only answer I needed. "Hoon, you don't have to freak out." I tried to calm him. "You know, they are big boys now they can keep their relationship a secret."
                "I'm not that sure about that, Jaeseop. It's like they want to reveal their relationship. That wasn't the only thing they did. The other time I'd even put Kevin between them and your sneaky little boyfriend walked back beside me after a while leaving them serenade to each other!
                "What song?" I asked absent-mindedly.
                "When love st- wait! That's what you care to know?" 
                "Well, I... Isn't it nice they are finally happy?" Hoon murmured a small 'yes', causing a smile to spread on my lips. "Then just let them be from time to time. And for God's sake don't kill anyone!" 
                "I would only kill Eli, Kiseop's such a sweetheart that I'd never harm a single hair of his." Hoon laughed, making a warm feeling wash inside me.
                I missed home.
                "Anyway, how are you?"
                "Ugh, good. I'm fine. Just got home from classes and I'm a bit tired." turning to my side I looked to the opposite wall where my desk was, stacked with books and all other things. 
                "Oh! Why didn't you say so sooner?" 
                "It's okay, now tell me; how's everyone?"
                Hoon started speaking after a moment of hesitation, telling me about their day making me laugh with their usual antics. I didn't realise when my eyes fell closed and Hoon's voice became a far away echo.


✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 

 

                4am and I was still awake, browsing through the web in a try to distract myself from checking the stream page every second. 
                My head ached slightly and my body still tingled with nervousness and excitement.
                I closed and re-opened some tabs on my browser not finding something better to do. 
                Sighing tiredly I stood on my feet and walked to the mini fridge in the other side of the wall. I had reached out my hand when a familiar noise was heard and then my laptop went off almost making me jog to it to answer the call. 
                I dragged my hand over my head momentarily forgetting about my shaved hair as I waited for the program to load.
                There he was.
                "Hello~!"
                Kevin smiled with this beautiful smile of his, hand waving excitedly.
                "Hey there!" I smiled leaning back in my seat. 
                "How are you?" 
                Kevin was whispering into his earphone's speaker with various other sounds reaching my ear from his background.
                "'Am good! A bit tired and homesick, but I'm doing well. You?" 
                "Nice. We're in the backstage of Show Champion and it's-" Kevin was cut off. 
                "No, Eli! I said no!"
                Right behind Kevin I could see Kiseop trying to push Eli who had his arms tightly wrapped around his boyfriend's waist.
                "Just a little kiss, come on!"
                "I just had my make up re-done cause of your previous "little kiss", so no!"
                "On the neck then!"
                "You don't give up, do you?" 
                "Excuse me for a sec." Kevin smiled stiffly and turned around, probably glaring at the couple. "Can you two take your idiotic coupley, lovey-dovey moment to the other side of the room? I'm trying to speak here!"
                I bit my fist trying not to laugh as the couple froze and looked wide-eyed at Kevin after hearing his ice-cold voice. 
                "Uhh yes, yes, right away Kev, hehe..." Eli stuttered while Kiseop stared unable to speak and walked quickly away from Kevin. 
                Kevin sighed, his shoulders slumping before he turned to look at me again smiling apologetically.
                "Sorry about that." he murmured.
                "Are you kidding me? I know them, you don't have to apologise."
                Kevin stayed silent for a while before sighing again. We started conversing about various things like school, their comeback and so on; but I felt like all of this was forced. 
                Like he wasn't opening up to me. Small sentences, a lot of small, low sighs and this sad look in his eyes. 
                I put my elbow on the desk and held my chin with my palm, watching him.
                Sighing I rubbed my other hand over my face. 
                "Baby you seem tired and like you've lost weight." I murmured. 
                "No, I-"
                "What's the matter?" 
                Kevin shook his head and smiled.
                "Nothing." I gave him a disbelieving look. "Really! I-I just-"
                "Hey, Jockey!" Soohyun's head popped into the screen beside Kevin's. 
                "Hey, leader!" I waved at my web camera and Soohyun winked, clicking his lips before Kevin whispered something to him and I saw him nodding and leaving. 
                Kevin looked at me.
                "So, have you heard about Eli and his TV program?" 
                He was trying to change the subject.
                "Yes I did. Now tell me what's wrong." I pushed further having my most serious look on.
                "Nothing's wro-" he sighed. "I just mis-"
                "Hello Jaeseop!"
                "Hiiii!"
                This time an excited Hoon and a smiling Dongho sandwiched Kevin whose eyes fell closed and his nostrils flared when he took a deep breath.
                "Hallo, guys! How are you?" 
                "We miss you!" Hoon and Dongho whined in unison and I could see the tiny twitch of Kevin's eyebrow. 
                "Haha, I miss you too! It's really lonely here without all of you."
                The other two both hugged Kevin and that's when a waterfall of questions came crashing on me. How was I doing? What did I eat? Have you made any friends yet, if not, stop being a loner and go make some! You have to spread U-KISS' fame! And so on. 
                Kevin was being patient -mostly because he'd like to avoid my question more than anything else- until that last sentence coming from Dongho. Then it was when the volcano exploded.
                "Alright! Enough! It's time for us to get ready so -shoo!" Kevin looked at the other two, his too-sweet smile that could scare the out of people, plastered on his lips, making the others nod and get away as fast as they could after saying bye to me. 
                All the while I was biting my lips and trying to hold a straight face at their hasty leave.
 
                But, of course, that was until Kevin turned and looked at me through the web camera. 
                "And you; don't laugh! You selfish cat!" Kevin exclaimed.
                "Selfi- Me?!" I asked shocked.
                "Yes you! You left me here to deal alone with those lunatics! Now go sleep! You have classes tomorrow morning. Bye."
                "Wait Kev-" The window ιn my computer screen closed before I was able to finish my sentence leaving me to stare at my wallpaper slightly annoyed and very confused of his sudden behavioural change. 
                My computer dinged and I clicked on the highlighted icon opening the chat window.
                'I love you take care >ε<'
                I wrote back a quick reply, a big smile forming on my lips and staying there for the rest of the night.

✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 

Kiseop's P.o.V.

                "No. No. No! Wrong again!" 
                I yelled, throwing my arms in the air in a frustrated motion before I moved away from where I was standing and stormed towards the pair in the middle of the practice room. 
                "You hold her like that-" I grabbed the girl from her forearm and tugged her on my body, cupping the back of her head with one hand and holding right under her left shoulder-blade with the other, whilst I connected the sides of our faces, turning my head a bit so as to make it seem like we were kissing. "-and then you spin to your right." I made a spin and then looked at the other. "Clear enough, Eli?" 
                Eli sighed, taking off his jockey hat and passing his fingers through his sweaty hair.
                "Yes, Kiseop."
                "Nice!" I bit out walking to the stereo to put the song from the start again. "Start over." 
                The pair started again. Eli made all those fluid motions with his hands and body while the girl waited to walk in. 
                Their bodies moved in perfect synchronization letting out all those feelings I wanted to see. Passion. Love. Distress. Want. The part I had shown earlier came and this time it was better; still not perfect, but better than before. I decided on letting it go this time; I'd say everything at the end.
                "Eli, the hand under her thigh!" I yelled, my lips, "Yeah that's right; put her slowly d-" A small thud was heard "-own." 
                I closed my eyes, leaving out a long tired sigh, trying to chase the disturbing image of my boyfriend and our dancer on the floor with him splayed over her as his try of laying her down gently had failed miserably when he lost his balance.
                "Disentangle." I ordered while rubbing my forehead.
                "I'm so sorry." Eli's voice reached my ears along with their shuffling on the parketed floor. "I never meant to-"
                "It's okay Eli-shi. We're both tired, it was a long day." I opened my eyes and glanced at the wall-clock, sighing when I noticed that it was already past 9 in the evening. We were inside that room for five hours straight already.
                "Kiseop..." My eyes met Eli's, the little whine in his voice and the pitiful look on his face making it hard for me to hold a straight face.
                "We'll stop for today." I announced and waited until the dancer left.
                "You know; the beginning isn't a bit ga-" Eli took a deep breath upon meeting my stern look. "No, nothing. Never mind. Hehe " the blond laughed awkwardly and laid on the floor.
                With no further hesitation -and as we were alone- I propped my phone on the desk we had in there and put it in recording mode. I pressed the play button on the stereo and walked slowly towards where Eli was laying down on the floor, pulling him to stand on his feet, ignoring the complains that were leaving his mouth. 
                "But you said-"
                "Start." I growled, cutting him off and stared at him.
                "Yessir!" He snarled but started dancing whilst I moved to the back of the room, watching him, waiting for the moment to walk up to him. 
Eli turned his body slightly to the side and he froze when he saw me approaching him.
                "Just continue." I murmured; feeling my ears burning but never breaking eye-contact. 
                Eli did as he was told and I started imitating the moves I knew by heart 'till now.  
                With our bodies moving along the music we turned towards each other touching our palms and jumped backwards. Eli walked up to me, trailing his hand on my shoulder and to my neck before I turned around letting him hug me from behind for just a moment before moving away. Then the identical steps and hand motions came, followed by the part he had been mistaking the most. 
                I bent before him, straightening up and turning to him when he put his hand on the small of my back. His hand came up to cup the back of my head with his lips not even a breath away from mine. I felt myself getting lost in the feeling of his presence for a single moment, losing the music for a bit before I came back into the present and spun away from him, holding his hand and jumping on him right after. I circled my legs around his waist then imitated the leg changing when he carried me into his hands, but not as good as our dancer.
                Eli started lowering me on the floor, kneeling beside me. One of his hands trailed down the side of my face as he hovered over me. Looking at me in the eye. Glancing momentarily on my lips.
                My hand rose on its own accord, cupped the back of his neck and tugged him down. Our lips were connected in a slow kiss, a gentle touch as the music came to an end.
                "It's so much easier with you." Eli whispered, kissing the corner of my mouth. 
                "I know, baby, but you have to pull it out soon. Budokan is right 'round the corner." I murmured back, pulling his head closer and rubbing my cheek on his.
                "I know. I know." Eli sighed and laid gently on me, holding his weight on his elbows. 
                I smiled softly and ran my fingers through the small hair at the back of his head kissing his cheek while I let him rest for a while before we had to get up and go back to the chaos of our dorm.

✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 

                Unlocking the door to Eli's apartment, I let myself in, taking off my shoes and slipping into the large paw-shaped slippers he had bought for me once we came back in Japan. He had given them to me along with his apartment's key the first morning we woke up together here.
                "I want you to feel like home." he had said then and had smiled before kissing me.
                I heard his laugh coming from the living room's direction as I had hung my jacket before walking further into the house. After a day full of practice I wanted nothing more than to just sink beside him in the couch and get lost inside his arms, letting the day's stress flow away while watching whatever played on TV and eating take-out.
                "Eli, we should order Chinese ton-" I was frozen midsentenced as I walked into the room and saw Eli wasn't alone. 
                A red-haired, fair-skinned girl that I had the feeling I had met before, sat beside Eli on the couch, looking up at me with her enormous, big eyes. 
                "Oh, Seoppie you're here!" Eli smiled broadly. "This is my partner for Tasty Road; Kim Yoonji!"
                "He-hello." I stuttered, remembering to breathe and bow a little. The girl smiled and got up, bowing and reaching her hand out to me. 
                "Nice to meet you Kiseop-shi. I've heard a lot about you." she said and sat down again, landing her eyes momentarily on my footwear and raising her eyebrow questioningly.
                "Am I interrupting something?" I asked.
                "No, no. We're just revising next episode's theme." Eli answered absent-mindedly as he noted down something on the pad he was holding on one hand.
                "Oh, okay. I'll..." I left my sentence unfinished and exited the room, going straight to Eli's bedroom, feeling my stomach churning when she touched Eli's thigh slightly to get his attention. I closed the door behind me and took a few deep breaths before walking to the dresser and taking out one of his large hoodies and a pair of my own sweatpants. I started changing; pulling my shirt angrily over my head, not even wanting to think about the annoying feeling churning in my insides. 
                The door opened while I was pulling down the zipper of my jeans. 
                "You could've at least sent me a text." I whispered without even turning to look at him. 
                "I'm sorry, it completely escaped my mind." Eli's voice sounded too close to me and in the next moment his hands were holding my sides and his breath was ghosting over the back of my neck. "I wasn't expecting you today." he whispered kissing the crook between my shoulder and neck, somehow succeeding in annoying me more. 
                I gritted my teeth and snapped my head to the side, glaring at him.
                "Sorry for being a bother then." I spat out and took a step forward, passing his hoodie over my head and covering my body. 
                "What the hell are you saying?!" Eli exclaimed but I didn't answer, just continued getting changed.
                "I'll order Chinese." I announced as I walked away from him and out of the room. 
                After asking Yoonji what she'd like to eat I walked into the kitchen and picked up the phone, calling Eli's favourite Chinese restaurant and placing our orders for delivery.
                I busied myself there for a while not wanting to go back into the living room and have to face those two leaning close to each other as they planed the next day's program. But... it was something I couldn't really avoid as I had completely nothing to do alone. Eli's kitchen was spotless, something that made me love him more, but meant I had nothing to clean there. Which meant I'd have to go sit with them. 
                After a couple of minutes and right when I had finally taken the decision to go to them, I heard the doorbell ringing and Eli answering it. 
                I had opened a cupboard to get glasses when Eli entered, letting on the counter a couple of plastic bags. 
                Eli reached his hand out, giving me the rectangle box that contained my order. I took it and let it inside the trail with the glasses before walking to the fridge and opened it to find what to drink.
                "Want any help?" Yoonji's voice reached my ears. 
                "No, we're good." Eli said, coming behind me and reaching inside the fridge from over my shoulder to grab a can of Redbull which I took from his hand and placed back on its place. 
                I could feel the roll of his eyes as he reached for it again and I clutched it away from him. Again.
                "Kiseop!" he snarled looking annoyed at me.
                "Eli!" I growled back returning the same look. 
                "I want Redbull!" 
                "You won't have Redbull!" 
                We said in the same time.
                I turned around crossing my arms on my chest and counter-parting his glare with one challenging look of my own.
                Eli took a deep breath after a few moments and rolled his eyes.
                "Annoying little brat." he muttered in English under his breath as he reached for the fridge's door beside me and took a bottle of coca-cola. 
                I punched his shoulder, not that playfully, glaring at him. 
                "I understood that!" I bit out, feeling my back start to get cold. 
                Eli shrugged and moved away from me and only then I remembered we weren't alone.
                Yoonji had turned her back to us searching inside the take out boxes for her order, but I could see the light tremor of her body as she tried to hold her laugh inside. I took a bottle of cold tea and closed the fridge. 
                Each of us took something and we moved to the living room. 
                Yoonji sat on the armchair this time, leaving the small couch for me and Eli. It may be a small gesture and something she did without considering it before, but it made me warm up to her a little.  
                Eli and I sat on each side of the sofa, trying to keep as much distance as it was possible for us. 
                "Are you two living together?"
                Eli and I looked at each other before we both started stuttering and mumbling things that made no sense with Yoonji looking at us and trying to hide her amused smile.
                "No, Eli just leaves me stay here from time to time because....-" I started but got stuck.
                "Cause it's near the company." Eli ended for me. 
                "Ooh, okay." The girl seemed to believe it so we let it at that.
                As the clock was ticking the time away and our boxes were emptying slowly I found myself getting lost into Eli and Yoonji's conversation, giving ideas of my own here and there, but mostly listening to those two planning out everything. Even the smallest thing. 
                "And the star date episode? Where are we gonna go?" the girl asked and I thanked God I had already let my drink on the table because I'd have spat my tea everywhere. 
                "Th-the what?" I asked shocked. It was the first time I was hearing that!
                Eli avoided my eyes looking with faked interest inside his take-out box. 
                "The date episode." Yoonji repeated. "We'll have a day to go out like idols do and maybe pretend to be a couple too." she shrugged and flipped her hair over one shoulder.
                I felt like my breath had been knocked out from my chest and I was sure my eyes were wide open, staring at her. Eli's hand sneaked between us on the couch and I unconsciously lowered mine and gripped it tightly, the soft of his thumb relaxing me somehow making me breathe easier. 
                After that the minutes passed slowly and it was -finally- time for Yoonji to return home. After saying her goodbyes she left with the promise of seeing us again soon. If she knew they would host the rest of U-KISS in their next episode she didn't say anything and I did the same. The rest of the group was supposed to keep it a secret from Eli after all.
                I closed the door behind her after seeing her getting inside the lift and I let my head touch the cold surface of the front door. Taking a deep breath, and still not having calmed down completely, I turned and walked back into the living room.
                "Baby?" 
                I started tucking the empty boxes one into another and took the glasses into my arms to take them into the kitchen, ignoring Eli.
                "Kiseop, baby, come sit here. Leave those, I'll clean up." Without even glancing at him I got out of the room, Eli groaning from his place onto the couch as I walked into the kitchen and started throwing into the bin the boxes and putting the glasses into the dishwasher. 
                I heard the soft footfalls of Eli's socked feet stopping behind me. 
                "Kiseop, I swear I just found out about it today." Eli's palm rested open between my shoulder blades and I gripped tightly the edges of the counter. "Please don't give me the silent treatment, my love." Eli pleaded.
                My heart felt tight and I could feel the itchy start of a headache behind my eyes. I had felt like this before; all those nights Eli had gone out partying with girls. All those times I had seen him smile to someone, anyone that was not me. But now...now I shouldn't be feeling like that. Eli was my boyfriend. Finally he was mine.
                "Kiseop look at me!" Eli growled grabbing my hand and turning me around so as to face him. 
                I stubbornly avoided his eyes, not wanting to give a name to what made me feel like that. I had never done so before.
                "You're jealous!" Eli announced making me huff ignorantly. 
                "I don't have anything to be jealous about." I said looking to the side. Jealous? Me? Huh! Of what?
                "Exactly!" Eli grabbed gently my chin, turning my head to face him as his other arm circled my body and drew me closer to his. "I have eyes only for you, silly." he muttered, kissing me slowly and my heart unclenched instantly as if a spell had been cast over it and I simply returned the kiss, putting my all in it.

✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 


Eli's P.o.V.

                "Cut! That's a wrap!" the director's voice bombarded the room in the cafe and I felt my shoulders slump and a sigh left my lips instantly. 
                Yoonji hid her face in her hands, a moan rolling off her lips as she dragged her palms on her head and flipped her hair away.
                We both had a long day being on the move since early morning just so we could be in time at every place we needed to be.  
                I got up from my seat and followed the rest of the crew, discussing lightly with everyone in our way to the cars. From what they were saying, today's filming was the best out of the rest we had had until now and it'll be ready to go on air by the weekend, no matter if it would be actually aired a few days after that. 
                "You're so unlucky, Eli! You lost a great opportunity; her lips look like the softest silk. Just imagine how they would taste." one of the guys picked on me, making me chuckle heartily and think just how truly lucky I had been with this kiss being prevented at the last second. 
                "Who knows, maybe there'll be a next time." I laughed, patting the guy on the shoulder and bidding him farewell as I walked towards the car that would take me home. 
                I opened the door and sat at the back seats, taking hold of my bag and reaching for my second phone instantly. The door on the other side opened and Yoonji got inside, but I didn't pay her any mind as I was busy smiling at the mobile device and typing back a quick reply with too many emoticons. Meanwhile the driver had started up the engine and the car was finally driving down the roads.
                "I saved your back there." Yoonji said, making me turn and look at her confused. "I'm talking about the kiss; your amore wouldn't be very pleased." Yoonji raised an eyebrow. "So who is she?"
                "Who?" I played it dumb and tried to hold a straight face when I saw her rolling her eyes.
                "Your girlfriend, don't act stupid to me."
                "I don't have a girlfriend." I answered truthfully, holding her eyes with mine in a match.
                I saw her lips curling in a smirk.
                "Then your boyfriend." 
                That had me staring at her dumbfounded. I knew I should have already denied that I had a boyfriend, but I just couldn't. Somehow I felt like I would betray Kiseop by denying this.
                "What makes you believe I'm in a relationship?" I asked, trying to play it cool, but feeling my eye twitching when the girl laughed heartily.
                "Oh, Eli! Where should I begin?" she ran her fingers through her hair, brushing their length on the side of her face. "You're always checking your phone -the personal one- having this stupid, lovesick smile on your face and well, just your whole being is shouting it. Plus, whenever you're with this person it's like millions of hearts and flowers explode from your system to the air around you."
                What? Did she mean what I thought she meant?
                I had opened my mouth to reply when my phone went off and Kiseop's part from '4U' filled the small cabin.
                "Interesting." Yoonji murmured.
                I felt my whole face burning as I slid the accept call button and raised the phone on my ear.
                "Hello, lover boy." Hearing Kiseop's voice had an instant smile to curl my lips. 
                I turned my head towards the window, speaking lowly to my phone.
                "Hey. How are you?" I asked and swore at myself in my mind for my question coming out so cold without the use of a pet name.
                "I'm good, waiting for you. You? Is everything alright?" Kiseop's voice sounded worried.
                "Yes, I'm coming home." I hit my forehead lightly on the window, closing my eyes.
                "Are you sure? You sound a bit off."
                "Mmhoo. Just tired."
                "I've missed you." Kiseop said and I took a deep breath. 
                "I've missed you too." Even though I shouldn't be saying this in front of anyone that wasn't inside our band, I couldn't manage to hold myself back and think before uttering those words.
                "I love you."
                "I love you, too." I murmured unable to keep my smile back at that.
                "Tell my name."
                "Kis- What?! Why?!" I exclaimed, suddenly realising what I had almost done.
                "I want to hear you say it." Kiseop said simply.
                "Baby, I-"
                "Please, Eli." Kiseop's whine had my heart clenching and a visual of him looking at me with those big puppy eyes of his and his little pouty lips, came into my mind.
                God!
                "Okay, Kiseop." I murmured and my whole face along with my neck and ears burned up. I could literally feel Yoonji's successful look digging holes at the back of my head.
                "I'll see you in a bit. Muah!" Kiseop promised sending me a kiss and ending the phone-call before I could respond. Leaving me to face Yoonji's smug face.
                I tried to think of a few reasons of why would Kiseop make me say his name and declare our relationship when I was sure he knew I wasn't alone.
                Anyway, I decided to let it slide for now and I took a deep breath, maning up as I turned and looked at Yoonji, meeting her knowing smile with a challenging look of my own, complete with a raised eyebrow.
                "What?" I said through slightly gritted teeth.
                "Nothing. I was just wondering; what are you, gay, bi or pan?" The girl shrugged, turning into English so as to prevent the driver from catching on with our conversation. 
                I rolled my eyes before huffing ignorantly.
                "Neither. I don't like labels." I stated and got out of the car that had just stopped in front of my apartment building. "But just fyi..." I waited until I had the fullest of her attention. "I'm Kiseop-ual. Goodnight." I winked, smiling and closing the door after thanking and saying goodnight to the driver too, leaving Yoonji chuckling inside the car.
                I made my way quickly inside the building and to the floor my apartment was located, throwing open the door and toeing off my shoes before walking further inside.
                "Kiseo-ouf!" a body collided on me as I rounded the corner to the living room. A pair of long arms hugged my neck as I was hugged thin hips, meeting his lips in a long kiss that left both of us breathless in the end.
                "I'm back." I murmured breathlessly.
                "Welcome back." Kiseop smiled, connecting our foreheads. "So..." Kiseop smirked. "Kiseop-ual, huh?" 
                I pulled back slightly, surprised.
                "Wha-?" my eyes became slits. "How?" I asked him suspiciously.
                Kiseop smiled, closing his eyes and shrugging lightly, still hugging me. 
                "I have my sources." 
                Then it all downed on me. Yoonji already knew and Kiseop wanted to make me say it in front of her, maybe because he wanted me to not be feeling awkward and trying to hide it anymore.
                "You're impossible." I sighed smiling.
                "I'm an angel." Kiseop huffed.
                "Then..." I grabbed the back of his hips tightly, lifting him off of the floor and making him wrap his legs around me with a yelp. "Let's make you sin, angel." I bit his bottom lip, dragging it into my mouth, on it.
                "Make me." Kiseop moaned, his tongue sneaking between my lips as I walked us towards the closest couch. 
                I had already been kissing the softest lips in existence for a few months now, why would I ever want to kiss any other's else?


✰ ✰ ✰                                                  ✰ ✰ ✰                                                 ✰ ✰ ✰ 

                The living room was too noisy around me; Dongho kept bickering with Kevin for only God knows what, Soohyun had the television on, tuned in a music channel and he kept increasing the volume so it could be heard over them. Hoon was in the joined kitchen, rattling sounds reaching my ears as he tried to cook and Kiseop... Kiseop was somewhere else, taking a bath or something. 
                I tapped continuously on my tablet's screen, increasing the volume of the movie I was trying to watch and ignoring the chaos around me. The earphones, although, didn't do much of a good job, only succeeding in muffling the others sounds.                 
                Groaning, I paused the movie and stood on my feet, stomping my way to my room -the one I used when I was too tired to drive back to my apartment- which was empty from any presence. The members were too much of a nuisance to handle after a day full of public appearances.
                I walked inside and climbed into the upper bed of the bunk that was in one corner of the room, turned to my side, my back facing the room, and hugged one big fluffy pillow that Kiseop had there, before resuming the movie.
                Time passed slowly as I was drowned into the movie, so I didn't feel the light tremor of the bed, until the mattress sunk behind under someone else's weight. The familiar strawberry scent reached my nostrils.
                Pausing the movie again I felt a slender arm sneaking under mine and hugging my belly. I let down the tablet and lowered the arm I was plucking with my weight, enlacing my fingers with his. 

                "Hey, baby boy." I murmured as a pair of too-soft lips kissed behind my ear, creating a wave of goosebumps to wash over my body. 
                "Hey, you." Kiseop let his chin rest on my neck's curve. Then he took a glance over my shoulder, a small chuckle following. "You'll be singing 'I like to move it move it' again?" 
                Smiling I turned my head to look at him. 
                "Oh, hell yeah! And you're gonna sing and dance along." I joked about the last time I had caught the television playing a rerun of Madagascar .
                Kiseop seemed to be thinking about it for a few seconds and then shrugged, smiling this sweet smile of his and nuzzling closer to me, encircling my whole being with his presence.
                Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath of the scent I had come to love -strawberries, BB cream and Kiseop- my heart skipping a beat, something I was sure would never stop happening, not even in a thousand years.
                Kiseop's breath started coming out in an even rhythme, his body relaxing behind me. I shuffled around slowly, not wanting to disturb him, but stopped when his fingers gripped tightly on mine, his eyes cracking open. 
                "I'm not going anywhere." I said soothingly and smoothed the knuckles of my fingers over his pink from his bath cheek, pecking the top of his nose and bringing our joined hands before my mouth, kissing the back of his hand. His eyes fell closed again. A low sigh left his lips as he smiled lightly and nestled further into my arms.
                "I'll always be here." I promised.                 
                A promise I was determined in keeping no matter what. 


✰ ✰ ✰ The End ✰ ✰ ✰



U-Kiss: 


E.L.: OH MY GOD!

Kiseop
: Can you believe this?

Eli: I thought it'll never end...

Kiseop + E.L.: *glaring*

Eli: What?!

Kiseop: You're so insesitive sometimes....

E.L.: Okay okay! It's alright, I don't mind today...

Eli: Oh...okay... then I'll just stand here and be hot!

E.L.:....hot...yeah.... 

Kiseop: *rolling eyes*

E.L.: Okay so... 

I want to write a big thank you to my friends Anna, Annita and Dimi and my lovely sister Maria for baring with me and my endless doubts, ideas and low self-esteem and for encouraging me to go on.

I want to write a bigger thank you to all of you for putting up with me and my slooooow updates and the many mistakes and errors this story has; for subscribing, commenting and even simply reading what I wrote. Seriously even at the worst days, it was easy for a smile to spread on my lips when my notification icon came up and I read your lovely comments. Every single one of you has a special place in my heart. Thank you.

And because I'm a losey piece of shiet, I couldn't put my down to write the Valentine's Special I had promised to whoever reads Scratches and Bitemarks  because I bought a new mobile phone and was busy admiring it so much that I kept forgetting to touch that damn 'writer' icon and write the continuation...yeah....

But wait! I want to make a gift to all of you for following this story to its end and so I want for whoever wants to leave a comment or send me a message here or here and say to me what you would like to see in an extra chapter with all your prompts gathered :3 

E.L. out! Byebyebee...for now

 

 

P.S.
"Okay, Sara"* : here Kevin is reffering to the terminator movie but instead of writting him to call out 
Schwarzenegger character's name I put him calling him as Sara from the Sara Conor Chronicles.

Also, there is, 
almost, a succession between the P.o.V.'s. I just want to point out that the first part in Aj's P.o.V is after the Budokan stage and at the beginning of Stop Girl era which is followed by the second part which takes place in the Stop Girl era. The first drabble in Kiseop's P.o.V is before the Budokan stage and then we skip time and go at their Stop Girl promotions and that silly little funny program that Eli and Yoon-G hosted, K-pop tasty road. 

 

Bonus gif: