Chapter 1

It's not a simple thing... [Sequel]

 

Kiseop's P.O.V.
 
    I am happy! I am so disgustingly happy right now! Oh God! I can't believe it! We'll be in the same room! Me , Eli and Dongho would be staying in the same room. Okay, only for a night but I never got to stay in the same room with Eli again, never, not even for a night! Not even when I had just gotten into Ukiss!
At the time Eli was sharing his room with Dongho and I had to share a room with Kevin who had one of his own. And then Ukiss Vampire came and I was sharing one with Soohyun. Until now I can't forget the first morning of the shooting, when Eli came and continued his sleep in my room, in my bed, with me next to him!
    Ahh, thank you Dongho for picking my name~!!! I was so happy that I was skipping down the corridor. 
    Oh! And in case you wonder why I'm so happy for staying with a certain person, is because I have feelings for him. No, not those family-like feelings I have for the others. No, I don't consider that person family and that's only because, if I did then it would be classified as ...or something like that.
    That person, Eli, had the ability to make my heart beat faster everytime he was even in the same building with me! Everytime he touched me, even accidentally, my heart would skip a beat, my breath would hitch and my skin would prickle at the area he had touched. I was madly in love with him.
    Of course the rest of the members had taken notice of it, as , you see, we spent so much time all of us together. Thankfully they hadn't said anything. Okay, they threw their “clues” from time to time but except from that they were keeping silent. They hadn't even asked me about it! Only Jaeseop, who one day came and gave me a pack of papers saying “Wanna have a duet with me? I think this song fits you perfectly”.  
    The song, Obsession, really fitted me perfectly. With the years Eli had become my obsession, my love. No matter how many times I tried to get over my feelings, they only came back, more passionate and more exceeding than before, until one day I decided it was futile trying to run away from them. 
    Of course; me accepting it didn't equally mean that I confessed or something. No, if it's in my power, I'll never do that. No matter how painful the feeling of not having the one you want is. Because it'll be more painful after, when he'll reject me. 'Cause I'm pretty sure he will reject me.  
    You think I'm an idiot right? Well I can live with it! Kevin says it to me almost everyday. He even says that, the pigeon has the same feelings for me. To tell you the truth, I don't believe it. Eli isn't someone who would stand there and be content with just being beside the one he wants, he's not like me. If he really was in love with me he would have made his move somewhere along those years that we work together.  Plus, he is the virility of the band! He can't possibly have feelings for me, for another guy.
    Anyways, right now I'm happy and in no way I'm gonna throw my happiness outta the window! In the meantime we had gotten to the third floor and now we were searching for our given rooms. I saw Dongho stopping infront of a door, putting the key into the keyhole to unlock it. So, here it is! Mine and Eli's shared room~!!! Oh! And Dongho's....!
    Jaeseop with Kevin, on the other hand, had stopped infront of the door right beside our room. Both of their expression was sullen and shouting nervousness. The rapper was unlocking their door too, with Kevin beside him, waiting to get inside. 
    “Good luck!”  I heard Eli wishing to Jaeseop, as I was heading to my shared room of the night, with Dongho and the blonde . To tell you the truth, that didn't surprise me at all, taken that Jaeseop would have to share a room with Kevin, who had been avoided from. No, it wasn't that. What really made me confused was the kitty's retort.
    “Yeah, you too. ”  Although they were wishpering to each other, I could clearly hear them as I was right behind Eli. Why would AJ wish Eli good luck?! It can't be that the rapper didn't want to share the same room with me, right? Right?!  
    In the car, on the way here we were fine! We were chatting and all until I decided to take a nap and I had woken up leaning onto Eli's shoulder.... What if, what if I said something while I was sleeping? Something about him? And he got disgusted with me? 
    With that,  my, until two seconds ago, good mood flew out of the building.
    “Hey, Kiseop-ah are you coming or not?” the rapper had his head out of the door and was looking at me with a little smile on his lips.
    “A-ah y-yeah, I'm coming.” I stuttered a little and beamed him with one of my cutest smiles. His smile grew bigger and winked at me going back inside.  
    Hey, what?! I know I'm cute, and I know how to take advantage of that! Like that one time when we were at that radio program and when he turned to look at me I started going my head in circles while my hands were on the top of my head in place of ears. It had the result I wanted, he started playing with me! Ahh that's certainly one of my favorite days! I still remember clearly the look he gave me later when , after choosing someone else, a girl, I chose him for being the one I wanted to go with at a bicycle ride under the cherry blossoms.  Oh my God, that look!!!
    Ahem, I think I'm losing the point, and the point is that he certainly can't resist to my cuteness; even if he doesn't have that kind of feelings for me! And from his reaction now, I don't think he had realised the way I feel about him, so AJ's wish was for something else. But what....?
    Yah! Okay, whatever! I'll find out later! And with that I took again my suitcase and started skipping, once again, towards my room, my good mood was back again and I was ready to spent the night with my love! Wait!... That sounded a bit misleading... 
 
 

 

 


 

Ok, so that was the first chapter! I'm sorry it's a bit short but I promise later on the chapters start getting bigger!!!
In contrast with my other story, which I had already finished when I started uploading it,  this one isn't finished yet, it has a long way to go! And as I mentioned in the foreword it'll have mentions and P.O.Vs from both couples! 
Comment and subscribe if you want~ I really love to know your oppinion~ 
Until next time~ chu~ :*