Chapter 21: COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE~ and a two timer?

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov!!

Gi Kwang, Doojoon, Hyunseung and Junhyung were kneeling in front of the wall while me and Dongwoon were playing Rock Paper Scissors. Why you ask? Both of us were hungry so we have to battle to whom will pay the pizza.

"One, two, three... SHOOT!"

"I WINNN~~"

Dongwoon slouchs and pouts. I giggled at his cuteness and pinched his cheeks. 

"No worries, Dongwoonie~ Oppas will pay for the pizza." I said. I smiled to the 4 boys who were looking at us with pleading eyes.

They have been kneeling there for 1 and a half hours. That little Hyunseung using my skirt to make Doojoon.... A GIRL?! But its okay~ I bit them all~ Except Dongwoonie because he was just sleeping and I HAD to take a picture of him.

Yo seob and Hwa Young are still outside, still daiting. WHEN WILL THEY--

*ding dong*

"PIZZA IS HERE~~" Me and Dongwoon shouted in sync. Dongwoon ran to the door while I pulled Doojoon to the door.

"Annyeong Haseyo! Are you... Kim Jae Hwa? Ordering 2 Large cheese pizza and 5 large cokes?" Said the delivery dude.

When Junhyung heard coke, he stood up and ran to the man. He grabbed the plastic that has our drinks and shouted, "MINE!!!!" and ran off to the other room. Weird man....

Dongwoon looked at me a little bit depressed but I smiled to him. 

"It's okay Dongwoonie~ I ordered 5 more! I knew Junhyung will do that to our drinks. Oppa~ Can you pay the pizza man??" I said, batting my eyes to Doojoon.

"Aish... Okay okay. Let me just get my wallet..." He said, walking off to the other room.

I watched Doojoon closely but when he tried to open the door, it was locked.

"YONG JUNHYUNG, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!!" He shouted, banging his fist on the door.

"Aniyo, Oppa~ Junnie is loving his coke-ies~~~~" He said in a girly voice.

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYY!!!

"On second thought Doojoon oppa.... I'll pay for it..." I said, walking away and getting my wallet from my pocket.

When I payed the delivery dude, Hwayoung and Yoseob came back from their date but they seemed.... mad?

I went to Hwa Young and asked her what's wrong. 

"Ask your boyfriend of yours...." She said, glaring at Gi Kwang who was happily eating his pizza. 

What??

I looked at Yo Seob and he was glaring at Gi Kwang too. Something happened and I want to find out... But first....

FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD~~~~

Junhyung's Pov!!

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKE~~~

Yo seob's and Hwa Young's Pov!!

Stupid two timing head!!

Jessica's Pov!

Mission Accomplish. Now let's watch them suffer!!

Author's Pov!!

Hi- Yeom!! GeekieJoker here!! Whew! Got to 21 chapters already! NICE~ Jessica did something bad! What is it??? Drama is coming up and you don't want to miss it!! :P Bye- Yeom~~