Chapter 22: Date.

Idol Maid

Hwa Young's And Yo Seob part of the story.

Hwa Young and Yo Seob were walking hand in hand and smiling. They walk to the theatre house and watched 'The Last Song'. A sappy and sweat romantic movie. Hwa Young actually read the book but Yo Seob knew nothing about it. 

After watching the movie, Yo Seob's eyes were red and puffy and a clogged nose. Poor Yo Seobie.... While Hwa Young was more horrible. Her face dried with tears and her snot trying to fall out from the crammed nose of hers.

Yo Seob asked her if she was okay. Hwa Young just gave him a thumbs up. Her voice might crack when talking. SHe might embarass her self. 

When everything was fine, Yo Seob and Hwa Young walked to the nearest photo booth and pulled her inside. He payed for the pictures and began posing cute poses with her.

The pictures came out and both of them squealed in delight. Yes, that's how cute and in love with each other.

Hwa Young's stomach began grumbling, asking for food inside her empty stomach. SHe smiled to Yo Seob and asked him if they could eat already. He just nodded and grabbed her hand and pulled her to a restaurant. 

They ordered food and when the food arrived, Hwa Young began stuffing with food in the most unlady like. Yo Seob just chuckled. 

"Gi Kwang oppa! You're so funny!!! Awww! I love you too! Neh! I'll come by soon in your apartment! -giggles- See you, love!" They heard a familiar voice say from the back.

They turn their heads and saw Jessica with her friends. They were giggling and laughing. But all they hear from Jessica's mouth is 'Gi Kwang', 'y', 'Hot' and blah blah blah.

Yo Seob and Hwa Young were fumming! Mad at Gi Kwang and Jessica! How could they be friends with a two timing head?! It hurts them more than it hurts Jae Hwa. 

"A liar is what he is." Hwa Young said, standing up and walking out of the restaurant.

Yo Seob sighed and asked for the bill. He payed and catched up with her. Jessica looked at their direction and just smirked.

"Mission accomplish girls! Let's watch them suffer." Jessica said, laughing and insulting the 4 lovers.

How horrible is to have a sad excuse to be a human. Tsk.

 

Author's Note:

Hi- Yeom~! GeekieJoker here!! Just want to tell you is Comment and subscribe! Comments make me want to update and update. :) Sooo... BYE- YEOM!

-GeekieJoker