Chapter 24: Second to the Last Day of Idol Maid

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov!

The whole year passed by so quick that "Idol Maid" is coming to an end.

My relationship with Gi Kwang gets stronger day by day and there are no secrets to keep between me and him. No one even Jessica herself can't break our bond.

I smiled as I went back to reality. I see Gi Kwang oppa getting ready for his schedule for today.

He fixed himself in front of a mirror, putting gel on his short brown hair and styling it nicely. Slowly, he drops his hands to the side, satisfied with his look. He smiled to himself and let out a deep happy sigh.

Unknowingly, I smile at his actions and hugged him from the back. Gi Kwang placed his hands on top of mine. He slowly threw his head back and rubbed his head against mine. I closed my eyes, remembering my last days to see his face 24/7. I felt a pair of lips kissing my temple repeatedly. He kept repeating 'I love you's, 'I'll miss you's and more sweet words that would make a girl's heart melt.

He looked at the wall clock and softly cursed.

"Jae Hwa, I need to go now. Wait for me, Arasso?" he said, slowly pulling apart our bodies.

I nodded and kissed his cheeks. He frowned but I forced him to turn around and push him out the dorm. Before I could close the door I said something all in one breath.

"ByeOppa!Iloveyou!Comebacksoon!" With that, I slammed the door, laughing hard and then I heard a soft sigh and shuffling of sootsteps. Gi Kwang has left the building!

When Gi Kwang left, slowly, BEAST has left the dorm leaving me and Hwa Young.

We were cooking our lunch. The silent atmosphere was awkward. I was about to speak but she spoke first.

"How are you with Gi Kwang?" She asked without looking up.

"Me and Gi Kwang are fine. Our relationship is strong. No one can break us--"

"Gi Kwang is cheating on you with Jessica!!" Hwa Young was sobbing all of the sudden.

I stopped cooking. Blood boiled and tears well up my eyes. *No wonder he keeps going out of the house! If he has no schedule he leaves and comes back sooner or later! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID?!*

"HE WHAT?! GIKWANG DID WHAT?!"

"What did I do?" Speak of the devil.

 

"I hate you. I trusted you. And to think after tomorrow, my last day here and after this I thought we were together forever. I don't like you. Don't make me see your face again. It makes me hate you even more. Good Bye...." I was about to walk away before I heard someone say.

"FINALLY!!!"

"DUMB ?!"

I ran to the table she was hiding and I saw her celebrating to her self.

"Aish.... YAH! DUMB ! WHAT THE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING HERE IN BEAST'S DORM AND SAYING 'FINALLY!!!' LIKE A ING IDIOT YOU ARE?!" I shout at her but she looked at me smiling.

"You're finally breaking up with my Gikwang! Now that you're out of the picture, I could finally have him all for myself!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!" She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and slapped her head. "You do know that I know your plan now and I'm not planning to leave Gikwang because of you? Now that you finally told me, I could have Gikwang again and love him even more! Thank you, Dumb ! I appreciate your plan on breaking us up and ruining it on your own." I smirked and ran back to Gikwang and kissed him.

"Forgive me, oppa?" You pouted slightly and doing your infamous puppy dog eyes.

"What kind of a guy would say 'no' to this adorable face. Yes. I forgive you." He smiled and kissed me again.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY PLAAAAN! IT'S RUINED!!!!!! FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"