Chapter 9: Fighting on our 1st Monthasary.

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

I sat beside Gi Kwang- Oppa and cuddled his arms but he just frowned and ignored me. "Yah~ Gi Kwang~! Why are you so sad?" I asked him, pouting madly but he wasn't the one looking at me.. It was Junhyung. I gave him a what-are-you-looking-at look. He just smirked and looked away. Ah, Jinjja.. Of all guys to look at me... WHY HIM?!, i thought. 

I continued cuddling him but he wasn't telling me anything. "Ya~ Gi Kwang! Are you gonna be like this all day?" I asked him and gave him a punch on his arm. "WHAT?!" Gi Kwang said in a tone... too loud... This made me fall, my was the first one to fell the pain. "Ouch.." I muttered softly. I gave him a glare and stormed out of the door. What a arrogant boy! Grr! 

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

Jae Hwa was cuddling my arm and I continued to ignore her.. Perfect... My plan for our monthasary is going awesome~! It was going smoothly but then Junhung tried to tell me something. He lip synced *Gi Kwang sshi! Give her too me~!* He repeated that until I got the message. "WHAT?!" I shouted at the top of my lungs making Jae Hwa fall. She gave me a deadly death glare and stormed out of the room.

"JUNHYUNG!!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Shot up and shouted to my hyung.

I followed Jae Hwa to the staircase. I saw her crying. She was hugging her knees and she put her head inbetween her knees and cried. I wanted to break the silence but I'm scared for the outcome. I expect the worst. "Babe?" I called her. I swinged the door open but she just glared at me and continued crying.

I walked near her and sat down beside her but she just scooted away from me. "Jae Hwa.." I cooed "WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM? HUH?! EVEN THOUGH WE'RE TOGETHER AND THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HURT ME!" She shouted. I saw her hands turn into fists. "Jae-" she cut me off by shouting at me "EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE AN IDOL THAT DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T HURT YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR BEAUTIES!" She just kept on shouting at me with tears streaming down. Her knuckles turning whiter and whiter. "Le-" again she cut me off. "T-t-t-this d-day w-w-w-was suppose t-t-to be m-m-memorable!" She stuttered. She hiccuped everytime she started saying something. "Jae Hwa... If you'll let me finish what i'm-" she cut me off again. I'm getting pissed but I'll let her talk. "NO! I won't let-" I cutted her off by saying this. "CAN'T YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL IT'S NIGHT ALREADY?! I ING PLANNED SOMETHING AWESOME SINCE THE DAY WE WERE TOGETHER!" I shouted to her. I slammed my fist on the concrete wall, the wall cracked and my knuckles bleeding. I didn't really care about my body now. I care about her now. "You know what... Just go to the roof top tonight at 7:00. You'll e surprise what I did for you... This is actually the first time I did this to a girl..." I muttered. I walked out of the staircase and walked to our dorm, not minding the bleeding knuckle.

 

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

I can't believe it.. He planned something for me ever since... Gi Kwang, Please forgive me and my stupid attitude.

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's Note:

Again. A lame and short chapter of Idol Maid. Subscribers and Comments are loved~! <3 Let's be friends~! :* >:D<

-GeekieJoker-