Chapter 4: Dance Room

Idol Maid

Jae Hwa's Pov~!

"I still can't believe that my first kiss was taken by an !! GRR!!! I must crush him into bits and-- What is this?" I murmured. I heard girls screaming outside a glass door. What the hell? Why are the--- MY EYES~!, i screamed to my head. I saw B2ST dancing... topless.. well, except a short boy that has a cute face... I bet Hwa Young would LOVE him.

I let my eyes roam around the glass door then I saw a topless Gi Kwang! I blushed so hard making myself a living tomato. AISH, Jae Hwa! Snap out of it. But I simply can't! His chocolate abs were unreasitable! I would love to touch it.. I'M GOING TO FAR!, i screamed to my head. I hit myself in the head then I heard a soft screech making the girls scream louder. Gi Kwang opened the door and inviting me in.

***

Loud hip hop music were booming in the speakers. I sat in front of 5 topless men while the other one is beside me, which I believe is the small one.

"Noona~! Why are you so quiet~?" he asked me with a singsong voice. Noona? Am I that old?, i thought.

"Oh! Don't call me noona! I'm just 15 years old. Plus, the reason why I'm quiet is... I don't know you..." I said, fiddling with my fingers. Yo Seob leaned back and gave me a surprised expression. "You don't me?! I bet you know the others.." he said, crossing his arms, a big frown can be seen on his face.

I just smiled and ruffled his hair. "Well, that's true. But you're the first guy I met who is cute!" He looked at me and attacked me with a hug. "Noona! You're so nice! Nicer than other of those girls!" he pointed out the door. Girls gave me death glares but they still continue on shouting. 

When I let my eyes off the girls, I saw Junhyung and Gi Kwang looking at me. Jealous maybe? 

Gi Kwang's Pov~!

I looked at Jae Hwa and saw Yoseob hugging her but now.. She pats Yoseob's head?! Wae?! I wish she knew about who's our maid for 1 year... I hope Jae Hwa will accept me as her lover. 

Junhyung's Pov~!

Get ready Jae Hwa because Manager hyung will give you knews that will blow your mind! Something like, Being our made for 1 year and live with B2ST! But now, I won't be nice to you.. I'll be the guy you don't want to disobey!

to~be~CONTINUED~!

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if the chapter is short and lame! But I hope you'll like it! Can't wait to post the next chapter! What will happened?! Subscribe and Comment please! Be my pwend~! :3 Kamsahamnida! /bows down

-GeekieJoker-